Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa (62570 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Hi Chime11.
Again they said
1 School Records, 2 Birth Certificate and 3. Medical Certificate should be Authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs but Said the Police Character Certificate should be Authenticated by NIGERIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. So I dont understand the difference. Which foreign affairs are they talking about. The one in Nigeria or the one in Phillippines. Thanks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Hi Chime
Again, how do I get flight itenary without paying for flight. Thanks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Saviola6053:
Hi Chime11.
Again they said
1 School Records, 2 Birth Certificate and 3. Medical Certificate should be Authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs but Said the Police Character Certificate should be Authenticated by NIGERIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. So I dont understand the difference. Which foreign affairs are they talking about. The one in Nigeria or the one in Phillippines. Thanks

How did you get admission letter?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
chime11:

How did you get admission letter?
I told you that a friend of mine who once lived in Philippines and had about 2kids in the Philippines helped me to contact his Filipino woman and I sent her my result and she helped me to process and sent the admission letter via courier service. So she is not into school stuff but just helped me as a phillipines citizen. So she doesnt know all these Visa process I have to go through in Nigeria
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chime 11.
As am typing this. I am in the hospital to pick up my Medical clearance and X-RAY. After here I will be moving on to Alagbon because I have already contacted a police friend who will help me with the Character Certificate.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by DivineIsGreat: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2019
Saviola6053:
Chime 11.
As am typing this. I am in the hospital to pick up my Medical clearance and X-RAY. After here I will be moving on to Alagbon because I have already contacted a police friend who will help me with the Character Certificate.

Why getting a medical clearance & x-ray here I thought it's when you get into Philippines then the school will run medicals on you??

Pls, those in the Philippines school runs, kindly enlighten us...thanks.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by DivineIsGreat: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2019
Saviola6053:
Hi Chime11
I sent you a mail but I dont mind dropping my question here aswell. Please I need your help. Answer these questions for me.
Nwanne, please try as much as possible to reply me because I have no more time. The following requirement for phillippines Student Visa.
1. I have my International passport.
2. I have my undergraduate transcript
3. I have my recommendation letter from my lecturer.
4. I have my Admission letter and letter from Phillippines foreigne affairs.
5. I have my birth Certificate
6. I have my recent 2 recent passport photograph
7.I have my medical and physical examination report with the X-RAY
8. I Have a note containing the Address and Address and Phone number of my contact person in Philippines.

Now where I am having problem is this...
1. How do I get a POLICE CERTIFICATE and where and how much does it cost?
2. What do they mean by I should provide *PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT* and how do I get it?
3. What do they mean by I should provide a TESTIMONIAL OR CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CHARACTER and how do i get it.
4. What do they mean by PARENTS CONSENT AND SUPPORT AFFIDAVIT or ANY OTHER AFFIDAVIT SIGNED BY LEGAL GUARDIAN OF APPLICANT.
5. Also to make photocopy of PARENTS PASSPORT DATA PAGE. (Is it a must that my parents must sponsor me cos I want my younger brother to sponsor me and I want to use his account as my sponsor). Please let me know what to do because I need to do the needful tomorrow. Thanks.

Pls, have you been able to get the personal history statement and how does it look like
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2019
DivineIsGreat:

Why getting a medical clearance & x-ray here I thought it's when you get into Philippines then the school will run medicals on you??

Pls, those in the Philippines school runs, kindly enlighten us...thanks.
You need this certificate to be presented at the Philippines embassy in Abuja for your student Visa. That's part of the Requirements.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2019
DivineIsGreat:

Pls, have you been able to get the personal history statement and how does it look like
My brother . I dont know if personal history statement and police character certificate is one and same but if it is, then. I will be getting mine on Monday guaranteed.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
DivineIsGreat:

message the one that helped you for admission letter he needs to finish up from where he or she stops bro
Because bro, you look like agent lolzzz. If you follow the one that started helping you believe me you don't need to be asking all questions, he or she supposed to follow you up till you land in Manila and even after

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
chime11:
message the one that helped you for admission letter he needs to finish up from where he or she stops bro
Because bro, you look like agent lolzzz. If you follow the one that started helping you believe me you don't need to be asking all questions, he or she supposed to follow you up till you land in Manila and even after
I have now gotten my Medical Cert. Pls how do I authenticate my Birth Certificate, medical cert, police character cert and school record in the ministry of foreign affairs and is school records same as transcript? Because I have my transcript.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
chime11:
Am not an agent bro and am not planning to be one. I just wanna go and have my studies peacefully. And again can the embassy issue you Visa even when class has resumed?. Thanks Chime11
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
Saviola6053:
Am not an agent bro and am not planning to be one. I just wanna go and have my studies peacefully. And again can the embassy issue you Visa even when class has resumed?. Thanks Chime11

What happened? It depends was it summer class or semester class, Why did you allow classes to start before going to embassy ? That's why I always tell people start on time to avoid rush hour,
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Saviola6053:
I have now gotten my Medical Cert. Pls how do I authenticate my Birth Certificate, medical cert, police character cert and school record in the ministry of foreign affairs and is school records same as transcript? Because I have my transcript.
Move to Abuja and go to ministry, the one that sent you letter should follow you up till you get to Philippines and enroll in your school.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by KingSatan: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dear Chime11, Please i need your help on something very serious.

My boy needs to go back to the Philippines for Study, so i bought him a 1 way ticket to Manila pending when i get more money to buy his return. But i called the airline today because of the layover and they told me that they wont let him board unless i buy a return for him.

Please advice me as that is way beyond my budget for now.

Regards
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
KingSatan:
Dear Chime11, Please i need your help on something very serious.

My boy needs to go back to the Philippines for Study, so i bought him a 1 way ticket to Manila pending when i get more money to buy his return. But i called the airline today because of the layover and they told me that they wont let him board unless i buy a return for him.

Please advice me as that is way beyond my budget for now.

Regards
Firstly you started the mistake, the person that helped you to get your letter supposed to give you all the info. but you know nairaland and me but you never ask because maybe you don't trust people here, then how will you trust my answer now ? Because it's urgent, well prepare some more money because it's Nigeria, you will need to talk to them at checking point to give them some money of course he will be delayed, if you started with the right person he or she will lead you till you get your apartment to rest in Philippines. Your boy''s case is not the first case, people learn from experience
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by timmb(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
@chime... pls can some get work as a student in phillipines ?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2019
timmb:
It depends but not guaranteed
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2019
timmb:
Philippines is a developing country also, it's not USA or Europe
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by netismyhome: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2019
@chime11
Bro, kindly drop cheap schools for masters in IT, software development or MBA or Chemical engineering. The money I see in some sites you posted earlier seem to be for their citizens. Also, how do you deal with the fear of volcano, earthquake and tsunami? Are there areas that are not prone to them for one to choose a school from? When is the best time to apply? Kindly do justice to these questions.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2019
netismyhome:
@chime11
Bro, kindly drop cheap schools for masters in IT, software development or MBA or Chemical engineering. The money I see in some sites you posted earlier seem to be for their citizens. Also, how do you deal with the fear of volcano, earthquake and tsunami? Are there areas that are not prone to them for one to choose a school from? When is the best time to apply? Kindly do justice to these questions.
Point one, I never posted school here
Two, go online and search school of your choice no one will use time, money and internet to search school you will not apply.
Three, since I have been have I never experience volcano, earthquakes and tsunami. Only God knows where you get your information. But even there you live boko haram kill people on daily basis to mention a few happenings in Nigeria but that's not the case all those you list I never experience them
Four, it's up to you when you agree with whoever that will sponsor to study or agree with yourself that truly you want to live Nigeria and study
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by netismyhome: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2019
@chime11,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Anyways, on point one I made a mistake quoting you. I thought I edited it, my bad. It was another guy in another thread. But bro we nor dey quarel na! Haba!
Point two, I saw in the schools' sites they hardly say anything about online application. And they mention tuition mostly with the caveat that the rate is for nationals that that for international is different without naming what international students are meant to pay. Their websites are largely poor and nonresponsive too.
For point three, it's because of what I've read about them online and about the pacific ring of fire I wanted to hear firsthand from someone there so I don't rely on things I'm getting from random people on the internet. Good to know you have a different experience.

Point four, I was trying to find out about the admission cycle, like you know some countries offer the best chance of getting a place over a certain season than in another. Thus people will always suggest for winter over fall and vice versa.
chime11:

Point one, I never posted school here
Two, go online and search school of your choice no one will use time, money and internet to search school you will not apply.
Three, since I have been have I never experience volcano, earthquakes and tsunami. Only God knows where you get your information. But even there you live boko haram kill people on daily basis to mention a few happenings in Nigeria but that's not the case all those you list I never experience them
Four, it's up to you when you agree with whoever that will sponsor to study or agree with yourself that truly you want to live Nigeria and study
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
netismyhome:
@chime11,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Anyways, on point one I made a mistake quoting you. I thought I edited it, my bad. It was another guy in another thread. But bro we nor dey quarel na! Haba!
Point two, I saw in the schools' sites they hardly say anything about online application. And they mention tuition mostly with the caveat that the rate is for nationals that that for international is different without naming what international students are meant to pay. Their websites are largely poor and nonresponsive too.
For point three, it's because of what I've read about them online and about the pacific ring of fire I wanted to hear firsthand from someone there so I don't rely on things I'm getting from random people on the internet. Good to know you have a different experience.

Point four, I was trying to find out about the admission cycle, like you know some countries offer the best chance of getting a place over a certain season than in another. Thus people will always suggest for winter over fall and vice versa.
Please, I wanna know. This letter of sponsorship, is it my sponsor that will write it or will I go to the court to swear an Affidavit of sponsorship. Thanks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
netismyhome:
@chime11,

OK you are welcome to apply, yes they don't do online admission because there are things they can't do that needs a current enrolled student only to do as a prove also that you want to study here.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
@Chime11. Please is Tax clearance certificate a must in the requirements.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by kingskim(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
chime11:

OK you are welcome to apply, yes they don't do online admission because there are things they can't do that needs a current enrolled student only to do as a prove also that you want to study here.

Big man abeg I get query..apart from student, tourist and business visa is their any kinda of another visa. Because I'm not planning to study and at the same time don't want to enter illegal. So I will really appreciate it if you guide me on how to go about
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 07, 2019
chime11:
Drop your questions here,for everybody to understand,don't come and start complaining
Hi,are you still in the phillipines,I just got in to Manila on Sunday and I need help with admission process.i am willing to pay.thank you
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
iamjustsassy:
Hi,are you still in the phillipines,I just got in to Manila on Sunday and I need help with admission process.i am willing to pay.thank you
Hello, sorry for late reply was busy, how can I help you?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 03, 2020
chime11:

Hello, sorry for late reply was busy, how can I help you?
Thanks I got the admission already
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by SylvesterMD: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Hi guys.
I'm a medical student in Dagupan, Philippines.
If you need information on studying in the Philippines, especially medicine, I'll gladly help.
Scammers who just want your money & don't really care about your career full everywhere. So na to dey wise.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by James150: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
SylvesterMD:
Hi guys.
If you need information on studying in the Philippines, especially medicine, I'll gladly help.
Scammers who just want your money & don't really care about your career full everywhere. So na to dey wise.
you phone number
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by James150: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
SylvesterMD:
Hi guys.
interested

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.