Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa (64896 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola247: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2019
Please who can suggest to me a cheap school in Manila phillipines that offers Masters degree program in Either Information technology or any computer Engineering courses in masters that does not require toefel or any test of English certificate as part of their requirements. Thanks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saviola247:
@Chime11. Please can you give me your email on my gmail ireire6053@gmail.com so that I can tell you want I want to tell you
I have replied you already so you have my gmail,
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
chime11:

I have replied you already so you have my gmail,
What info do you need?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Adii: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2019
I'm using a corporate/business account. Please what and what documents do I need. Somwone mentioned something about CAC. I need help
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Adii: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2019
I'm using a coroorate account. Do you know the documents I will need?
myright:
I'm a masters student here in Baguio city, Philippines
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Adii: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2019
crownwell:
go to court tell Dem to include if any emergency that your sponsor will be the one to repatriate you that word REPATRIATE IS WHAT THE WANT TO SEE
Is affidavit of sponsorship needed for corporate account?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Adii: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2019
crownwell:
no just you have to get a letter of consent from your parents second bring original employment documents or business documents of your uncle
Business documents like what and what exactly please. Im using a business account.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Adii:
I'm using a coroorate account. Do you know the documents I will need?
my sincere advice: Don't go to the Philippines. Go to Jordan
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Osumare2013: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
myright:
my sincere advice: Don't go to the Philippines. Go to Jordan
care to say why?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Osumare2013:

care to say why?
There is no jobs in the Philippines. As a foreign student you won't be permitted to work. But you could work and study in Jordan

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
I left the country the same year I went there.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by lecksam(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2019
myright:
There is no jobs in the Philippines. As a foreign student you won't be permitted to work. But you could work and study in Jordan

How much are the schools in Jordan and how welcoming are they to Nigerian especially? What kind of work can one do along with study there ? I’m really interested thanks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2019
lecksam:

How much are the schools in Jordan and how welcoming are they to Nigerian especially? What kind of work can one do along with study there ? I’m really interested thanks
tuition fee is around 180k. jobs there are mainly factory work. salary range : 250k-400k per month. No visa interview. the school will send you admission letter and other documents through email. print the documents and book your flight. you will be issued visa at their airport

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Osumare2013: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2019
myright:
Fair point. But philipine has large english speaking population and Jordan is mostly arabic.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by lecksam(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2019
Thanks so Much for this explicit explanation.. are you there now ? And please can i have the list of some universities also very important how is their relationship with NIGERIANS..

myright:
tuition fee is around 180k. jobs there are mainly factory work. salary range : 250k-400k per month. No visa interview. the school will send you admission letter and other documents through email. print the documents and book your flight. you will be issued visa at their airport
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
lecksam:

Thanks so Much for this explicit explanation.. are you there now ? And please can i have the list of some universities also very important how is their relationship with NIGERIANS..

google "cheap universities in Jordan ". All countries of the world treat Nigerians the same way

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
osumare2013, Pls let's chat here
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Osumare2013: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
myright:
osumare2013, Pls let's chat here
Are you presently in Jordan? What's the tendency of getting a job (IT)? Considering the info here https://www.nairaland.com/5042647/life-jordan-nigerians/6#79403975

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
Osumare2013:

Are you presently in Jordan? What's the tendency of getting a job (IT)? Considering the info here https://www.nairaland.com/5042647/life-jordan-nigerians/6#79403975
I'm in Nigeria
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2019
myright:
I'm in Nigeria
Lolzzzz you never been to Jordan but ask people to go, see philippines it's better than Nigeria bro and this guy finished his program before leaving philippines it's all about information you get, has there is no much work but you need to do more to yourself and find opportunity, as for me am working and studying in philippines

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by ublu: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2019
thanks for the info, but my own is about moving my family over there but would like to work. how do I go about it.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by drasob: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
chime11:

Lolzzzz you never been to Jordan but ask people to go, see philippines it's better than Nigeria bro and this guy finished his program before leaving philippines it's all about information you get, has there is no much work but you need to do more to yourself and find opportunity, as for me am working and studying in philippines

Hi, please should the Philippine application form be typed or handwritten?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by drasob: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
myright:
I'm in Nigeria

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2019
drasob:

Hand written
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by drasob: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2019
chime11:

Hand written

Thank you
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by drasob: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
chime11:

Hand written

For a tourism/visit visa
Please is it compulsory I get Police Clearance – authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 3:00am On Aug 17, 2019
drasob:

For a tourism/visit visa
Please is it compulsory I get Police Clearance – authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
yes, follow procedures giving to you
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by drasob: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
chime11:
yes, follow procedures giving to you

Thank you
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hi Chime11
I sent you a mail but I dont mind dropping my question here aswell. Please I need your help. Answer these questions for me.
Nwanne, please try as much as possible to reply me because I have no more time. The following requirement for phillippines Student Visa.
1. I have my International passport.
2. I have my undergraduate transcript
3. I have my recommendation letter from my lecturer.
4. I have my Admission letter and letter from Phillippines foreigne affairs.
5. I have my birth Certificate
6. I have my recent 2 recent passport photograph
7.I have my medical and physical examination report with the X-RAY
8. I Have a note containing the Address and Address and Phone number of my contact person in Philippines.

Now where I am having problem is this...
1. How do I get a POLICE CERTIFICATE and where and how much does it cost?
2. What do they mean by I should provide PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT and how do I get it?
3. What do they mean by I should provide a TESTIMONIAL OR CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CHARACTER and how do i get it.
4. What do they mean by PARENTS CONSENT AND SUPPORT AFFIDAVIT or ANY OTHER AFFIDAVIT SIGNED BY LEGAL GUARDIAN OF APPLICANT.
5. Also to make photocopy of PARENTS PASSPORT DATA PAGE. (Is it a must that my parents must sponsor me cos I want my younger brother to sponsor me and I want to use his account as my sponsor). Please let me know what to do because I need to do the needful tomorrow. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Saviola6053:
Hi Chime11
I sent you a mail but I dont mind dropping my question here aswell. Please I need your help. Answer these questions for me.
Nwanne, please try as much as possible to reply me because I have no more time. The following requirement for phillippines Student Visa.
1. I have my International passport.
2. I have my undergraduate transcript
3. I have my recommendation letter from my lecturer.
4. I have my Admission letter and letter from Phillippines foreigne affairs.
5. I have my birth Certificate
6. I have my recent 2 recent passport photograph
7.I have my medical and physical examination report with the X-RAY
8. I Have a note containing the Address and Address and Phone number of my contact person in Philippines.

Now where I am having problem is this...
1. How do I get a POLICE CERTIFICATE and where and how much does it cost?
2. What do they mean by I should provide PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT and how do I get it?
3. What do they mean by I should provide a TESTIMONIAL OR CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CHARACTER and how do i get it.
4. What do they mean by PARENTS CONSENT AND SUPPORT AFFIDAVIT or ANY OTHER AFFIDAVIT SIGNED BY LEGAL GUARDIAN OF APPLICANT.
5. Also to make photocopy of PARENTS PASSPORT DATA PAGE. (Is it a must that my parents must sponsor me cos I want my younger brother to sponsor me and I want to use his account as my sponsor). Please let me know what to do because I need to do the needful tomorrow. Thanks.
Sorry bro, for late reply because I have been busy with things here. Well it's not difficult, go to lagos police office(headquarters ) is the only place where police character is gotten although you can apply in any state but they will move it to lagos, of course price varies in Nigeria depending on who you know there in police station, but the one who help you get your admission letter is still the one to answer all the questions above so I advise you follow him or her up its his job to do it,
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Saviola6053: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2019
chime11:

Sorry bro, for late reply because I have been busy with things here. Well it's not difficult, go to lagos police office(headquarters ) is the only place where police character is gotten although you can apply in any state but they will move it to lagos, of course price varies in Nigeria depending on who you know there in police station, but the one who help you get your admission letter is still the one to answer all the questions above so I advise you follow him or her up its his job to do it,
Brother I thank you so much for your reply. The person who helped me to get this admission is a Philippine woman. She just help me to get this admission. So please. Help me. This is just the things I need. Just like you have told me about the Police character on where to get it. That's what I am talking about. Thanks. And is Police Certificate different from Certificate of Good Character or are they one and Same. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) / World's Largest And Most Spectacular Royal Palaces (Photos) / A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.