Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Do You Sleep With Your Bedroom Door Open? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do You Sleep With Your Bedroom Door Open? (461 Views)

Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos / Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Sleep With Your Bedroom Door Open? by AjalaJ(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed? Why? Is it because of heat, or you don’t bloody care?

I have no real reason for asking this question. I sleep with mine closed because if it were open, I’d be afraid of someone standing in the doorway and me not noticing it.

My wife and I have to sleep with the door closed and locked because our house is home to a rather intrusive poltergeist.

If we leave the door open, we may wake to find cups that were once on the nightstand overturned and spilled in the floor, clothing pulled from drawers, books opened and strewn about, and all other manner of messy inconveniences. On some occasions, I've awoken in a groggy fog just in time to see an eerie apparition disappear from the room, as if startled by my movements.

I've suggested to my wife that we have the house blessed and ask a priest to exorcise whatever demon is lurking in our home, but she tells me that the Church doesn't consider toddlers “demons.”

Oh, if they only knew…

Source: https://www.quora.com/Do-you-sleep-with-your-bedroom-door-open-or-closed-Why

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng
Re: Why Do You Sleep With Your Bedroom Door Open? by ring7(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Utility of the mind,
Call apostle Suleman to exorcise the house shall.
Re: Why Do You Sleep With Your Bedroom Door Open? by Emyres: 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hahahahaah

aahahahaaahaha

hahahahahajahahajahah

Op sorry.
Re: Why Do You Sleep With Your Bedroom Door Open? by BizLifeE: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maybe some do that if there's too much heat in the bedroom.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student In U.k Attempts Suicide After Nddc Withdrew Scholarship / Nigeria Involved In The Biggest Corruption Scandal In Oil Industry History. / 23-years Old Boy Commits Suicide After Beating Up His Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.