Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister (42014 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by bukynkwuenu: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
why did your sister sleep with a married man.....you think God will punish the man of God alone...your sister will be punished too

in the last days many false prophets will rise to deceive many....that is why we should be rooted in the word no the man of man

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
d
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by fejikudz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
g
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Ese is no longer a Christian

u r really pretty

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by LordOfNaira: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
I had already told someone earlier that the day a pastor will manipulate her daughter is the day she will know what's up. They hear cases of women being manipulated by Men of Dogs and immediately decide that the victims are sponsored to tarnish the Man of Dogs' name. One day, a Man of Dogs will shine your daughter's Congo and you will cry to us.

All these Men of Dogs will have their judgements soon.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by nwakaibeya1: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your life and destiny and prosperity and deceiving you and prophesying evil that appear real that the mantle of God should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers
Pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,,promotions in your working place,or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours

Pray this prayers like you have never done

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Olateef(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Let us finish our robust reply/report on eze before this now..

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Benekruku(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
KevMitnick:
Still waiting for his robust reply on Ese Walters' matter.

Robust reply for where! Dem no born am!

Same way Suleman will keep mute till eternity.

They always know when they have been bursted

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
sad
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
why did your sister sleep with a married man.....you think God will punish the man of God alone...your sister will be punished too
grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by nobsalis: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
admax:
You and your sister are both mad!

your Mother is a mad woman #Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by dammytosh: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
KevMitnick:

So wee plenty wey dey wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Benekruku(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
I remember one that told me he wanted marrying me, and even if he has sex with me, its not a sin before God as long as God recognises us as Husband and Wife cos the wedding day is "Just a ceremony for humans to come and witness".

Infact I've had a lot of experience with Pastors, not married ones tho but I never fell a victim.
Thank God for my dad

You re exceptional! It takes divine grace to walk past a tall slim lady like you and still ignore!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by nobsalis: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
I still don't understand why allegations against men of God are always making front page.

so u want it to make back page right?? #rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by jrusky(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Another idiot loading..................
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by AbiolaEsq(f): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This men of God don become endangered species o
Innocent girls and women are the endangered species here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by bukynkwuenu: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
grin grin tongue

undecided are you ok
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Borntolead123: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Recall that in 2013, Ese Walter accused pastor Biodun of the Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly of manipulating her sexually/spiritually.

Just like Ese Walter, a twitter user has accused Coza Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo of having his way with her sister. Read her tweets below....

"I'm so pissed RN. Such disgusting man.
To think I actually believed that ESE lady was paid to tell lies, this is just too painful. That man is a DOG. God ll deal with him.
If you still believe or you are still deceiving yourself like I was, u better wake up. #EnoughisEnough
I leave u to God. But I'm sure u ll reap every single thing u are sowing.
God is very patient and merciful tho...
Cos I really don't understand how fire has not roasted these evil men that claim to be pastors
I'm sorry, if I ignored any message as regards my last night rant. For my sis sake I ll rather just pim. She's been through a lot already
"

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoshRoyalbunny/status/841773863004459008

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/twitter-user-claims-coza-pastor-biodun.html

All I see here is just ranting lacking in content and credibility.
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by mayoor15(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
KevMitnick:
keep waiting till Jesus comes..... lol

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by sirusX(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
GHEN GHEN!! cheesy
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by misteryman: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
I know a lot of pastors are dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Most god of men are incurable perverts!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by semyman: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
The biggest scam in the country today is Pentecostalism, take it to the bank. All frustrated 419ners found their ways into this trade. They will never free the #sheeple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by four4: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This men of God don become endangered species o
abi dangerous species
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
And your sister couldn't say no and flee away. .I've also been and still being chased by a priest and a rev.bro..The offer was mouth watering..unlimited access to atm card,etc..but I stood my ground because of their status ..so all these girls coming out should we start clapping for you?biko hide your faces cos a lot of girls have resisted such temptations and worse before u..if they tempt u,most you give in?men of God,make una still they mind unasef..

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by samijay8(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
9ja pastors be like Come forward and bring Ur pussy unto me. The touch my anointed are here already

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by wellmax(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Where did she mention Fatoyinbo or just because she mentioned ESE
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
so person Bleep person we no go hear word...ur sister weh open her toto self no try...

he mates deh coonvent now.
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by SalamRushdie: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
I have gone through that tweet and didn't find a place where any pastors name was mentioned or the word rape written ..
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by shine12: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
nanizle:
Sighs.

People fail to realize that the so called pastors are still ordinary men just like you and I.

If they commit crimes, they should be investigated and persecuted. But Nigerians no go gree, they go about victim blaming and refuse to entertain any idea that their pastor can commit a crime even with evidence staring them in the face. It's sad that this guy is only now making noise because his sister may have been a victim.

That been said, if the kini was mutual and consenting, I see no reason why these girls should disturb us with their private affairs.

As for Suliamon, I don't have any issue with the guy. It's obvious he likes big nyash and he's very generous to his babes.

Konji does not discriminate against anybody... pastor or not.

No I disagree, its not by force to become a Pastor. If you don't have self-control and still suffer when you see sexy young girls in shorts, don't become a pastor.The same way you can't join the army if you are not ready to go to war.ITS NOT BY FORCE.

DON'T PLAY THE "THEY ARE ORDINARY MEN CARD".

Christians shouldn't even be ordinary people (No be royal priesthood Bible call us) talkless of a leader/shepherd defiling the sheep. Evil upon Evil x 1,000

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by eudoh940(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wen these pastors Neva make am, we no go hear noise, but Wen dem Bcom big, na dt tym person go jump out from somewhere with allegations so dt dem go fit chop... make una take am easy o
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by nanizle(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
I remember one that told me he wanted marrying me, and even if he has sex with me, its not a sin before God as long as God recognises us as Husband and Wife cos the wedding day is "Just a ceremony for humans to come and witness".

Infact I've had a lot of experience with Pastors, not married ones tho but I never fell a victim.
Thank God for my dad

What do you mean by "fell a victim"? I thought it's supposed to be a mutual and consensual thing.

But that pastor has got some real good pastoral pick up lines. I can only imagine how many female folks he has 'delivered'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer At University Of Ilorin In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.