Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister (42013 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Ceazario: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigerians! Una no wan grow?! Bad belles. Dat's y a larger part of d populace keep dying of abject poverty. Instead of thinking on how 2 make ur own, Una go dey find way bring made men down. God pls send plaque 2 dis land 4 cleansing.
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Ceazario: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Do these men of God rape their victims? Abi are all u oloshos mad lyk the galatians? Any bitch dat try tarnishing d image of God's men again will die lyk Christmas chicken. Amen.
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by rabzy: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
admax:
You and your sister are both mad!

Modified
I visited her handle and saw this

"I'm sorry, if I ignored any message as regards my last night rant. For my sis sake I ll rather just pim. She's been through a lot already"

Someone would just wake up and start accusing men of God left and right as if it's a hubby. No proof no convincing statement yet a reputable blog like NL will decide to bring such nonsense to the front page just like that.

Those mad demonic agents on social media have started again and the day you will start seeing the consequence of these things is almost here. They wouldn't try such with Muslim clerics but since Pastors don't preach violence, they can write rubbish about them.

Muslim clerics don't claim, they just spoke to God last night, Muslim clerics don't become billionaires from donated money, Muslim clerics claim to have supernatural powers, Muslim clerics don't behave as if they next to God. So if you claim extraordinary ordinary holiness, why be surprised if people expect very high standard from you. They preach and rail against Canality, canal man, but they become slaves of money, slaves of fornication, slaves of greed, avarice, and pride. They have become more canal than the average Joe and they still make people believe they have all the anointing. They have become like the pharisees who elevated themselves and look down on tax collectors whereas their sins are more devious and devilish. To whom much is given much is expected, so if they claim to have so much anointing then much is expected from them.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Topgainer: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
delerx:
Intact this matter strong gan and I can't trust any pastor again. Two of the girls I have dated at one time found out they have been harassed by these so called pastors. Well I am not accusing Johnson Suleiman or Mr coza, naturally I dislike the coza guy but its high time christians should apply common sense. Pastors are human like you and I.stop seeing them as a god.I blame the ladies because they opened dr kittycat for pastors to enter. Abi pastor quote bible to hypnotize b4 entering

These things (Adultery, perverted lifestyle or call it anything) will not stop it is part of the Source Code for influence, spell casting and miracle/stage shows similar to the infamous Breast milk from an Asaba Spiritualist I think the woman is late now. Even the new recruits who want to be big are not left out in the offering to Venus and Phoebus. It will continue.

One Popular miracle working Prophet has asked that anybody who is a virgin male or female should indicate by raising hand. There was no connection between his vengeful prayer points and the inquiry. His thuggish Ushers were on the lookout for the much sought after Virgin.
To my surprise nobody did but I was sure in the crowd that sought miracle at event there were Virgins. I said to myself, Nigerians are smart, way too smart. Nobody wants to be used for a quick sacrifice but they all gathered believing the crook to be a representative of God that would solve their problems, prophecy and see visions for them, double money for them and worst of all imprison them as workers in his establishment yet that fear of what this man could need a virgin for is still not enough persuade their deep consciousness that the man is a representative of ancient Oracles.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Topgainer: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ceazario:
Do these men of God rape their victims? Abi are all u oloshos mad lyk the galatians? Any bitch dat try tarnishing d image of God's men again will die lyk Christmas chicken. Amen.
Negative.
It is the men of gods tarnishing d image of God that will die like Christmas Chicken. Tell your captors (men of gods) the Bible says...
One Pentecostal Bishop that was making waves, a former PFN State Leader and a popular TV hosts in the 90's died like that both him, his wife and daughter in his Toyota Landcruiser, the driver came out almost unhurt. The day of the Burial there was a battle between some hideous men who needed his heart (they said it was a Custom for their members at death) and the family. Despite that the Imposing edifice with its Theological school still exist and people still gather there for Sunday Service but not that much as the Miracle working Bishop is no more.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Marthaodion(f): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
I really don't understand some ladies. Did anyone force you to sleep with a man of God, after willingly sleeping around(that's if it's true) because the person no longer wants the relationship and been a pastor (knowing fully well that what both of you were doing is wrong)you go about defaming them.
Understand this, both of you are guilty of the same sin.

Some ladies be doing like they don't have brain. Na sorry be your name

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by FILEBE(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
admax:

Modified

"I'm sorry, if I ignored any message as regards my last night rant. For my sis sake I ll rather just pim. She's been through a lot already"

Someone would just wake up and start accusing men of God left and right as if it's a hubby. No proof no convincing statement yet a reputable blog like NL will decide to bring such nonsense to the front page just like that.

Those mad demonic agents on social media have started again and the day you will start seeing the consequence of these things is almost here. They wouldn't try such with Muslim clerics but since Pastors don't preach violence, they can write rubbish about them.

Hmmmn okay. look at u.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by bukynkwuenu: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
It seems you are the one that is not okay, l was agreeing to your post, hope you get it angry angry

I never insulted needed to be sure....NL harbours wackos so I need to be sure

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by otemdomino: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
admax:

Modified

The pastors re doing what they know how to do best. The pioneers of science died nd left a legacy of critical thinking, but the beginner of Christianity have brought a legacy of secret sexual activities.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by gmacnoms(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
I remember one that told me he wanted marrying me, and even if he has sex with me, its not a sin before God as long as God recognises us as Husband and Wife cos the wedding day is "Just a ceremony for humans to come and witness".

In fact I've had a lot of experience with Pastors, but I never fell a victim.
Thank God for my dad
u dey sing?
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
It's sad that people place men of god in Nigeria above God.the sooner people realise this are mere humans the better we can forge ahead in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by OldBeer: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
AustinDBeloved:
No matter how much we try to impact senses into some dumb asses, stupidity always prevails
You are actually the stupîd one.
Retärd
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

I'm very sensitive, I fled each time I notice their ulterior motive

I want you
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by SURElee(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
I remember one that told me he wanted marrying me, and even if he has sex with me, its not a sin before God as long as God recognises us as Husband and Wife cos the wedding day is "Just a ceremony for humans to come and witness".

Thank God for my dad

Imagine coming from a pastor, when I say God called some and others called themselves I know why.On the last day eh! It will be serious, judgement will start from God's house.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Pointblank09(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Thank God for my dad
If angels could come down from heaven for the same purpose, who are the MEN of god "god of men" that don't know God not to do it?
They are the god of those looking for miracle and other irrelevant instant reward that the Bible does not support.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by idrezee(m): 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
admax:

Modified

Must you mention Muslims in every comment?
Pastor commit crime, a christian cried out.
How is this related in any way to Muslim clerics and violence.
May God save u from ur extremism.
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by GreatZaza(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
admax:

Modified

don't mind the olosho, even if he did went down with her..was she raped? was she hypnotized? if no dey have no case shikina
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by MummyIMadeIt: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Thank God for my dad

lucky you for your Dad, that you have got a strong and rigid man who knows the scriptures of the bible. though i wonder what happens to the thousands of ladies out there that got no such biblical support nor backing

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by PunditAfrica(m): 1:09am On Mar 16, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Thank God for my dad

You r just a foolish person...
Truth is most of dose rubbish pple u call pastors r fraudsters. They know there are a lot of gullible pple like u that cannot reason. Wait, when last have u seen church posters bearing Jesus? Lailai, na pastor and his wife. Church is now a very profitable company nowadays. Pastors even advertise their certificate to attract rich but foolish tithe payers....
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2017
PunditAfrica:
[left][/left]

You r just a foolish person...
Truth is most of dose rubbish pple u call pastors r fraudsters. They know there are a lot of gullible pple like u that cannot reason. Wait, when last have u seen church posters bearing Jesus? Lailai, na pastor and his wife. Church is now a very profitable company nowadays. Pastors even advertise their certificate to attract rich but foolish tithe payers....

What in Christ name warranted your calling me a foolish person? Someone approached me in the name of God, I quickly discovered he's not who he claimed n fled without falling a victim and you call Me a foolish person?
Why? I want to know pls
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2017
KevMitnick:
Still waiting for his robust reply on Ese Walters' matter.

But the matter has been sorted out now. Ese new what she was getting herself into she wanted to got to Uk and Italy like her sisters and the man made it possible, why is she now complaining. She used the case to garner cheap publicity and sympathy even though she knows that adultery is wrong .

you don't need a pastor to tell you adultery and fornication is wrong, these wayward girls sleep around and only blackmail their benefactors when their fringe benefits are no longer forth coming, abeg park well this case is closed. angry
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Ogbaba123: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2017
-
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by olu1759(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
is she reporting this as a rape case?if not make she go sidon,no be blood de for pastor body...I'm not supportin d pastor,both if they both consent,why all dis yeye rant..cheap popularity.
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by PrinceRancho: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
uzobaby:
And your sister couldn't say no and flee away. .I've also been and still being chased by a priest and a rev.bro..The offer was mouth watering..unlimited access to atm card,etc..but I stood my ground because of their status ..so all these girls coming out should we start clapping for you?biko hide your faces cos a lot of girls have resisted such temptations and worse before u..if they tempt u,most you give in?men of God,make una still they mind unasef..

Priest khe... Ghen...ghen..
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by KevMitnick: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
quentin06:

But the matter has been sorted out now. Ese new what she was getting herself into she wanted to got to Uk and Italy like her sisters and the man made it possible, why is she now complaining. She used the case to garner cheap publicity and sympathy even though she knows that adultery is wrong .

you don't need a pastor to tell you adultery and fornication is wrong, these wayward girls sleep around and only blackmail their benefactors when their fringe benefits are no longer forth coming, abeg park well this case is closed. angry
I'm preparing a robust reply for you... grin
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by bomasek(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

What in Christ name warranted your calling me a foolish person? Someone approached me in the name of God, I quickly discovered he's not who he claimed n fled without falling a victim and you call Me a foolish person?
Why? I want to know pls
Hello
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Ceazario: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thick one there. But do you know that you don't need any body 2 connect u 2 God? Including ur so called men of God. I'm not in any body's captivity. I talk 2 my God @ will. Those guys are only doing their job "HUSTLE". Those who choose 2 fall victim, good 4 dem, na dem sabi wetin dem dey find. Now what do we say about those following their lives? Don't 4get thou shall not judge, besides these guys are also humans OK? Sorry 4 d delay in reply.
Topgainer:

Negative.
It is the men of gods tarnishing d image of God that will die like Christmas Chicken. Tell your captors (men of gods) the Bible says...
One Pentecostal Bishop that was making waves, a former PFN State Leader and a popular TV hosts in the 90's died like that both him, his wife and daughter in his Toyota Landcruiser, the driver came out almost unhurt. The day of the Burial there was a battle between some hideous men who needed his heart (they said it was a Custom for their members at death) and the family. Despite that the Imposing edifice with its Theological school still exist and people still gather there for Sunday Service but not that much as the Miracle working Bishop is no more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer At University Of Ilorin In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.