Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister (42016 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / "Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by abancular(m): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
i wonder why these girls are only accusing rich pastors, poor pastors no dey sleep with ladies?
To accuse pastors of sleeping with you is the new YAHOO YAHOO,

well, the thunder wey go fire those people accusing pastors of adultery still dey do press up...
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by TheEminentLaity: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guy, you need to see a doctor
admax:
You and your sister are both mad!

Modified
I visited her handle and saw this

"I'm sorry, if I ignored any message as regards my last night rant. For my sis sake I ll rather just pim. She's been through a lot already"

Someone would just wake up and start accusing men of God left and right as if it's a hubby. No proof no convincing statement yet a reputable blog like NL will decide to bring such nonsense to the front page just like that.

Those mad demonic agents on social media have started again and the day you will start seeing the consequence of these things is almost here. They wouldn't try such with Muslim clerics but since Pastors don't preach violence, they can write rubbish about them.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
nanizle:

What do you mean by "fell a victim"? I thought it's supposed to be a mutual and consensual thing.

But that pastor has got some real good pastoral pick up lines. I can only imagine how many female folks he has 'delivered'.

I'm very sensitive, I fled each time I notice their ulterior motive
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by OakPearl(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
I remember one that told me he wanted marrying me, and even if he has sex with me, its not a sin before God as long as God recognises us as Husband and Wife cos the wedding day is "Just a ceremony for humans to come and witness".

In fact I've had a lot of experience with Pastors, but I never fell a victim.
Thank God for my dad
shocked wao...like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by bomasek(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Bae I'm no pastor,u single and ready to mingle? We can shame the pastor with a walk down the aisle wink

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by CHARLOE(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
nwakaibeya1:
Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your life and destiny and prosperity and deceiving you and prophesying evil that appear real that the mantle of God should expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers
Pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom and the mantle and the light that has come

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death and put them on chain

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven and locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers and evil sisters and evil husband ,evil wife and your evil neighbours and evil landlords and evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them and slaughter them to death and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches and wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death and put them on chain for you to prosper

Pray and tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,,promotions in your working place,or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours

Pray this prayers like you have never done
Just wondering, sincerely, why this same prayer didn't work against BH, ebola, corrupt/criminal govt officials/pastors/imams?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by AngelicBeing: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

undecided are you ok
It seems you are the one that is not okay, l was agreeing to your post, hope you get it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by nanizle(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
shine12:

No I disagree, its not by force to become a Pastor. If you don't have self-control and still suffer when you see sexy young girls in shorts, don't become a pastor.The same way you can't join the army if you are not ready to go to war.ITS NOT BY FORCE.

DON'T PLAY THE "THEY ARE ORDINARY MEN CARD".

Christians shouldn't even be ordinary people (No be royal priesthood Bible call us) talkless of a leader/shepherd defiling the sheep. Evil upon Evil x 1,000

See this guy sha.... you think say self control na beans.

Even catholic priests in Rome and beyond still dey missbehave up and down.

I get your point that you should have a grip of your sexual urges before considering being a pastor, but I ask, how realistic is that??

Of course not all pastors are that weak but I believe that majority of them are... just like majority of men cheat.

And God sef did not make it easy for men to resist temptation grin

Just go and look at Daniella Okeke's pictures... you will understand why the Apostle had to dash her a Mercedes Benz SUV although I don't know what exactly he 'collected' in return.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by omenkaLives(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
KevMitnick:
Still waiting for his robust reply on Ese Walters' matter.
We would wait until the return of dinosaurs and we won't get any!

That was how that issue just got swept under the carpet. Same way synagogue building collapse got swept under the rug. Same way this would get shoved aside and forgotten.

Nigeria is a country with boundless supply of eternally enslaved and gullible religious fanatics.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by titiakins: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Was she raped

Anybody can come out these days and say any rubbish they like

Hian!
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by nanizle(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

So you don't mingle with single pastors. You don't want to receive divine romance. okay o.
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Ulterior motivate as in....

I for beat you if say you are at a close range

if any gaddam pastor want a bleep just bleep am no time to waste time

you see Daniella is living her dreams .
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by lollytk(f): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Most of ds so called men became pastors when they were poor n couldn't afford to flex life or exhibit their real self or hobby, so it's difficult to hide who they are because of excess wealth around them.women also have most of d fault by looking for unnecessary spiritual solutions.everyone should learn to pray n worship God on their own and attend church programs when necessary,especially women.Stop going to them for counseling,biko.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by shine12: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
nanizle:

See this guy sha.... you think say self control na beans.

Even catholic priests in Rome and beyond still dey missbehave up and down.

I get your point that you should have a grip of your sexual urges before considering being a pastor, but I ask, how realistic is that??

Of course not all pastors are that weak but I believe that majority of them are... just like majority of men cheat.

And God sef did not make it easy for men to resist temptation grin

Just go and look at Daniella Okeke's pictures... you will understand why the Apostle had to dash her a Mercedes Benz SUV although I don't know what exactly he 'collected' in return.

Let me tell you bro, we have a backslidden church, but we don't know. Compare our results to the churches of old(with all our technology and money). What is the difference between believers today and the world.

In Acts of Apostles, when they wanted people to share food (share ordinary food), they sought after men filled with the holy spirit who have certain level of maturity in the christian faith(not Babes), See below:

3 Therefore, brethren, seek out from among you seven men of good reputation, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business; 4 but we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the word.”

The problem today is we have carnal impostors as leaders who would not even pass a test of a 17 years old girl living in their house for a month, they would defile her. Bro self-control is a requirement for the work of God. Pastor job is not easy and the same time not for weaklings or Mr "I cant keep my eyes off women". If you check 1 Timothy of the requirements of a Deacon, talkless of a pastor. It not by force o.

Maybe we even have too much churches. if the criteria to open churches are high, not just i know the word, everyone knows the word these days.

It leads me to people that will open there mouth and say men are naturally polygamous by nature, well human being are naturally insatiable, go and be stealing then. We need self-control in all proportion in life to gain god's approval.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Mayflowa(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Evaberry:

u r really pretty

Wow. It's cool when a girl admire another. Something that is often rare to come by
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by bitcoinvin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This men of God don become endangered species o

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Ironlion1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
I remember one that told me he wanted marrying me, and even if he has sex with me, its not a sin before God as long as God recognises us as Husband and Wife cos the wedding day is "Just a ceremony for humans to come and witness".

Thank God for my dad
This is deniable. Secondly, the rate at which the media is being littered with rumours of supposed men of God having an affair with sisters or other ladies is really worrisome. The purpose of this remains in obscurity. Whether made up or true is a story for another day. When something miraculous happens to a fellow through a man of God, such will not feature on the internate. If truly Pastor accused of this are guilty, let God exposed them and also vindicate those falsely accused. God bless Nigeria and Christianity.
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by bitcoinvin(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
nanizle:
Sighs.

People fail to realize that the so called pastors are still ordinary men just like you and I.

If they commit crimes, they should be investigated and persecuted. But Nigerians no go gree, they go about victim blaming and refuse to entertain any idea that their pastor can commit a crime even with evidence staring them in the face. It's sad that this guy is only now making noise because his sister may have been a victim.

That been said, if the kini was mutual and consenting, I see no reason why these girls should disturb us with their private affairs.

As for Suleman, I don't have any issue with the guy. It's obvious he likes big nyash and he's very generous to his babes.

Konji does not discriminate against anybody... pastor or not.

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
ObiOmaMu:

"I'm so pissed RN. Such disgusting man.
I leave u to God. But I'm sure u ll reap every single thing u are sowing.
God is very patient and merciful tho...
"

No, because...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
bitcoinvin:

True because:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Akinrogun(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Thank God for my dad

bae....my heart is inditing a good matter.
tho I've issue with NL pm mechanism, the more reason I'm issuing my 'expression of interest' right here and now

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by nanizle(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
bitcoinvin:

Grand deception I say.

It's good to know that people are beginning to see beyond the facade.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by CHARLOE(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
We would wait until the return of dinosaurs and we won't get any!

That was how that issue just got swept under the carpet. Same way synagogue building collapse got swept under the rug. Same way this would get shoved aside and forgotten.

Nigeria is a country with boundless supply of eternally enslaved and gullible religious fanatics.
1000000000000 likes!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by columbus007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Thank God for my dad
see dis one wan start her own ooo shocked
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by delerx(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Intact this matter strong gan and I can't trust any pastor again. Two of the girls I have dated at one time found out they have been harassed by these so called pastors. Well I am not accusing Johnson Suleiman or Mr coza, naturally I dislike the coza guy but its high time christians should apply common sense. Pastors are human like you and I.stop seeing them as a god.I blame the ladies because they opened dr kittycat for pastors to enter. Abi pastor quote bible to hypnotize b4 entering

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by eyinjuege: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is twitter now the police station?

If your sister was raped, then please report the crime
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nmanuanu(f): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
I am still waiting for apostle Suleiman's 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th accuser
Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by ceeceeuwa: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
SlimBrawnie:

Thank God for my dad
The sheeples will soon claim APC paid you to say this.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
admax:
You and your sister are both mad!

Modified
I visited her handle and saw this

"I'm sorry, if I ignored any message as regards my last night rant. For my sis sake I ll rather just pim. She's been through a lot already"

Someone would just wake up and start accusing men of God left and right as if it's a hubby. No proof no convincing statement yet a reputable blog like NL will decide to bring such nonsense to the front page just like that.

Those mad demonic agents on social media have started again and the day you will start seeing the consequence of these things is almost here. They wouldn't try such with Muslim clerics but since Pastors don't preach violence, they can write rubbish about them.

One more blind sheeple.Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by cavendishbaba(m): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
RALPHOW:
Is your sister raped?
Go back and study the usage of present tense and past tense...Then come back and rephrase this..#Idiot

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister by AustinDBeloved(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
nobsalis:

so u want it to make back page right?? #rubbish
No matter how much we try to impact senses into some dumb asses, stupidity always prevails

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer At University Of Ilorin In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.