Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Not Good To Listen To Gossips - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Not Good To Listen To Gossips (397 Views)

I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen / A Boy Good At Drawing But Not Good At Solving Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Good To Listen To Gossips by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
I decided to share this because someone may learn from my experience. I started a new job last month in Sales/Marketing(I love the job) and my job role is to get new clients for the company.
Almost one month into the job I was still struggling to even get a client,I was getting worried myself and my boss(a lady)was already giving me some cold attitude.I was like God I need help. There is this lady in my team almost everyone always have something bad to tell me about her,even the ones close to her have advised me to stay clear from her as in I have heard uncountable gossips of her but somehow I found strength to go close her not minding all I have heard. And God used her to direct me to a client who has been my major buyer and now I can now smile at work.
The first sales I made,my boss who has been very hostile was like do you know you are a fine girl. In my mind I was like so I don suddenly fine.
I am grateful to that lady,I have learned not to listen to what people say against people it may be borne out of envy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Executive Education On Business Planning (Rome Business School Nigeria) / How Can I Open A Domiciliary Account With A Bank? / 10 Must Know Fees And Charges Involve In Savings Account:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.