Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Job Interview/invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview/invitation (608 Views)

Interview Invitation From Elite'o Consultant / Workforce Group Interview Invitation / Mactay Group Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview/invitation by Sunnysunshine1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please someone should help me concerning the below invitation whether Is a Scam....
I got the Invitation in the morning but i'm not sure of going there.
Your advice is important.

After concise CV review,Your profile interests us& We would like to know you more.You are hereby selected&invited for an interview with the MD,POWERLINE RESOURCES tommorow by 9AM on Thurs 16th Mar.
Office:No 31 new market road,opposite GMB microfinance bank,Bata junction,onitsha.
Mgt:090-71688175.(ET3H8
Re: Job Interview/invitation by hylyne(m): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
GNLD format....

They usually give codes at the end of the invite.

Kindly call the number and ask for the position, and what the company is into. If they tell you that, it's a human development center or that you should come first before they should be able to tell the position u applied for.

Ignore them
Re: Job Interview/invitation by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
I was sent dsame too

(1) (Reply)

Factory Workers Needed At Elepe For Those Living In Ikorodu Axis / Job Vacancies!!! / Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.