Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. (2556 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by pmartins: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
What is this mysterious thing? You can’t touch it but it affects how you feel. You can’t see it but it’s there when you look at yourself in the mirror. You can’t hear it but it’s there every time you talk to yourself. It affects how you think, act and relate to other people. This thing is a breathing and living organism inside of you. It is quiet knowing that you are priceless. You cannot go and purchase it. What is this mysterious thing? This thing affects your potential to be a successful person.

Sometimes when we look at the life we are living, it sounds so cruel and bitter, living in a world where people cannot dictate their directions and well being, it is really hurt. People see reality as a doom of spiritual spells and attack. With all the changes and experience we get each day, some people still live their life by traditions i.e. things of old. But they are forgetting that everyday counts in our life as we grow.

It was on the 6TH Dec 2009, l saw what eyes have not seen before in my life at The Synagogue, Church of All Nations on a Sunday live service telecast on EMMANUEL TV where a woman delivered a snail in front of a large congregation, It may sound surprising but it’s true.

All this started when the man of God, T.B Joshua was praying the closing prayer - that is when the snail dropped from her body.    Mrs.Febisola  Ajakaye had been complaining of a moving object in her stomach as a child with hotness inside the stomach and she had not been seeing her menstruation for three horrible years. She further complained of nightmares, that she always dreamt seeing the dead and seeing herself in the midst of them. A doctor even confirmed no pregnancy and a native doctor (herbalist) told her that she was going to die because she had been tied down by enemies. But God Almighty never placed her in any word of curse but a word of restoration to her real self through his servant, Prophet T.B Joshua.

Then the question that was still going through many people’s minds is: how did the snail get there? All these questions and many others relating to the stone are regarded as a spiritual matter, which ordinary men cannot comprehend or explain. They are beyond human comprehension. Even if the woman was operated in the hospital, that snail would still be invisible to the doctor.
The woman might have visited so many hospitals and herbal homes without a solution. But the Bible says, “With God all things are possible”. God was able to deliver the woman through his Prophet T.B Joshua and he was still able to deliver many of such women yet to be discovered.

Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
what a joke.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by MrCrackles(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
What is all this foolish stories about women delivering stones, snails and tortoise sef?
What the fuc.k is going on in the world?
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by candylips(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
original fake story
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Livvvvy(f): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2009
Fake, Fake, Fake Stories.

These stories are made up so that we believe that the man of god is doing such a great work. All are falsified to deceive people. Please, do not be deceived, these things and more do not exist.

I pity for people who keep believing in these things.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by KunleOshob(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
Obviously fake, can you imagine a snail that has just been delivered being dry like that If it truly came out of the woman it should have at least had some blood/ fluid over it. Anyone that as seen a freshly delivered baby can attest to that.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by justcool(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
we wonder why our country is so backwards. How can a sane person believe such a false story?

@poster, your story is false.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by chiketee(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
all bull crap. do ppl actually believe these things. living in bondage
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by noetic15(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2009
why the obvious lies and propaganda? why is joshua so desperate for attention?
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Mavenb0x(m): 12:49am On Dec 21, 2009
I thought this was about an animal rights activist who delivered a snail from those that wanted to kill it for fun? undecided tongue grin

But it's another dumb propaganda to spread fear, the tool of the devil.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by mazaje(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2009
Going by the comments here, It seems like TB Joshua has to try another new trick because this one didn't go down well at all. . .  grin
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by dejiariyo: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2009
how can u give birth without no blood,no water, everything just dry , too many mumu for nigerian mehn, i tire
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by ednut1(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2009
I tink it is beta 2 be non religious or if u religious stay at home 2 worship. Can u imagine this bastaard woman who came 2 church wit no pants, sticks a snail up there and deliver while sitting. Wat crap and his church member tink they are going 2 heaven
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by toneyb: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
What kind of ridiculous sham is this?
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Tonyet1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
gat me wondering too! dont even know what to believe again and what not to!
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Zikkyy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
KunleOshob:

Obviously fake, can you imagine a snail that has just been delivered being dry like that If it truly came out of the woman it should have at least had some blood/ fluid over it. Anyone that as seen a freshly delivered baby can attest to that.

It was a spiritual delivery, so dont expect to see blood/fluid grin grin grin
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by DAVE5(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
lets say d crappy story is true,what would it signify[color=][/color]
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by VALIDATOR: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
Yar Adua a natural snail(because he is toooooo sloooowwww in everything) is critically ill and this miracle worker has not gone to help him. But don't tell me all those guys in the picture can't see the arrangie. Na wa oooooo.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by jcross22: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
IF YOU LIKE BELIEVE , IF YOU LIKE DON'T, ALL I KNOW IS THAT T.B JOSHUA REMAIN A MAN THE PREACH ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF GOD ALWAYS WHEN OUR SO-CALLED MEN BEING BUSY WITH OUR CORRUPT LEADERS. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE FIND ONE WITH T.B JOSHUA . I COULD REMEMBER ADEBOYE TOOK PICTURE WITH LATE SANI ABACHA , SHAME ON OUR PASTORS IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2009
I don't believe this angry, where is the umbilical cord and the placenta!

U guys cannot fool me, this is a scam!! shocked
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by donnie(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2009
Such things are the work of witchcraft.

I have seen and heard of stones, lizards, pins and even earrings being delivered or vomited.

This is not something new.

It does not have to have blood or fluid or watever. Besides, that close shot might have been taken after several minutes of observation. Watever fluid might have dried up.

What should interest you is how the snail got in there in the first place.

Growing up, i remember i woke up one morning to find finger nail scars all over my back. How did they arrive there. I didn't even know it until my elder sister who dressed me up saw the scars.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by mazaje(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
donnie:

I have seen and heard of stones, lizards, pins and even earrings being delivered or vomited.

It does not have to have blood or fluid or watever. Besides, that close shot might have been taken after several minutes of observation. Watever fluid might have dried up.

Growing up, i remember i woke up one morning to find finger nail scars all over my back. How did they arrive there. I didn't even know it until my elder sister who dressed me up saw the scars.

Is Nigerian really going to progress with this kind of mythical make belief LIES?. . . .Why should any body believe what you have said? Just because you said so?. . . .People do not gave birth to snails only in back ward societies where endless myths and delusions abound do people give these kind of lies and myths any attention at all. . .
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by VALIDATOR: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2009
donnie:

I know how they arrived there. I personally researched and observed that phenomenon for many years.
I often laugh when I see that people are bothered about that stuff. It is caused by you unconsciously using your own fingernails to scratch yourself especially when you sleep in a stuffy room.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by KunleOshob(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
donnie:

Evidently you haven't grown up yet tongue
Re: Synagogue Church: A Woman Delivered A Snail. by Eversmile: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
na waoooo, story story

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Preaching And Teaching The Word Of God / Merry Xmas To My Christian Brethren / Moral Problems (questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.