Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello (68369 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady / #10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by spygadgets(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ghh
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by wawappl: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
THE WAY THIS MAN DEY SHADE HIS EYES EVERY WHERE.E BE LIKE SAY THE MAN GET EYE PROBLEM.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by berrystunn(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
How come, what is the link.

This governor like this girl from day one..

Na last chance and one chance job be this...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by solomonita(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chai you are really bearing nonsense in mind.....
WhiteSoup:
The Governor may be sleeping with her. Just thinking out loud though.

Yoruba women are known for such.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by luciouscookie: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's how it supposed to be wink
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Ronaldinnioh(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by hollywater: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some Actress will be jealous now, but pretend not to be.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by berrystunn(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
wawappl:
THE WAY THIS MAN DEY SHADE HIS EYES EVERY WHERE.E BE LIKE SAY THE MAN GET EYE PROBLEM.

To look asss very well
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by WhiteSoup: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
solomonita:
Chai you are really bearing nonsense in mind.....

I may be wrong.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by mailingdgreat: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
So this man has decided to draw the Toto nearer for ease of accessibility. Well, me na just spectator hoping to watch a good game.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by swtcharissa(f): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

So ur mother who was minutely successful in her biz was sleeping with her superiors right....u talk so stupidly...and ur loud thinking is rubbish filled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by w1sEmAn: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
REMEMBER TO ALSO THANK THE GOVERNOR WEN HE START F*king Ur wife too

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Anifowose111(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
You be Ode... an ebira is diff from being yoruba... think b4 u type
WhiteSoup:

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by martineverest(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
valemtech:
Nacking tins on point...No say I no talk am ooh
the guy is safe... Mercy can't do that
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by iykmora(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
angry

My neighbour who lived alone went for all night get together with some friends. He came back this morning at about 4:30am and started knocking on his door. He was still at it when I left by 7 am. I got back to find him in front of his door still knocking (though at a reduced force) and mumbling "pls open the dooooor now" to whoever's inside. Confused I asked Audu to see if his key is in his pocket. Rightly as I tought it was in his pocket. Even after unlocking the door for him, the punk kept on knocking and is still on it.....na wao!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
What's with the shades? I guess he hates eye contact.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by martineverest(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
mailingdgreat:
So this man has decided to draw the Toto nearer for ease of accessibility. Well, me na just spectator hoping to watch a good game.
mercy knows the consequences of adultery in esan tribe is edo state

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by martineverest(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
berrystunn:
How come, what is the link.

This governor like this girl from day one..

Na last chance and one chance job be this...
mercy is married to ishan man

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Bgorgeous: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
I tot he is PDP
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by yinkslinks(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pick call on top ssa?
ayatt:
when God decide to pick your call..no man born of woman can divert it.

wish her luck!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by WhiteSoup: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
swtcharissa:

So my mother who was minutely successful in her biz was sleeping with her superiors right....u talk so stupidly...and ur loud thinking is rubbish filled

I was only exhibiting a healthy skepticism and you resort to insults. I believe this character trait clearly defines your level of reasoning.

I think insulting you would be an insult to my humble self.

Have a great day.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by berrystunn(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
martineverest:
mercy is married to ishan man

And the governor is from?? Kogi so
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
hollywater:
Some Actress will be jealous now, but pretend not to be.
How? All have postfolios, official or unofficial or both.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Bimpe29: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Governor Yahya Bello's shade no get part 2.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by shams040(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.

www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by jeo4u(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
I pity this man oo.

Wait, no be this yahaya they accuse of rape that time? Abi na Audu self.

Ok, this man have finally gotten the opportunity to feel this ukwu. Oga no leave her go work alone oo.

I don talk my own
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by martineverest(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
berrystunn:

And the governor is from?? Kogi so
u don't get my point.... She is married to esan man. We forbid adultery and the consequences is death. Have u realize that mercy no longer dress skimpily in movies

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by eph123(f): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
wawappl:

cheesy cheesy he and Obiano
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by arabaribiti(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
The guy on ftc abeg wetin be road model
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Exponental(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Not all married women are sluts.... Respect her and stop spewing rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''see Person Pikin As Him Fresh Like Today's Bread'' - Kanayo O. Kanayo Says / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.