Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello (68370 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady / #10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Caseless: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
I can't wait for this boy to go. angry
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by tydi(m): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
veekid:
Kogi state Governor wan fúck Mercy Johnson ni

Must you always display your immunity on SOCIAL media
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by davidif: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
BiggyB242:

You're trying to say by the creation of new offices he gets more allocation, right? Nigerians are their greedy ways.

From what I know you get allocations based on the number of LGA's that you have. What I am trying to say is that allocation is the main driver of waste and corruption in this country. If this state's entire revenue were solely from income taxes I bet the money to steal would be smaller and that there would be less money for unnecessary positions in govt.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Dareomo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Its the Lord's doing.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by News4u: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
lovely , congrats. Mercy.

Needs hub .com

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by marxwellerr247(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
watch before u leap
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Ayblaize(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
geekybabe:
Is mercy pregnant??
See them... Wetin chancyn you?

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by jessicahardman: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
jnrbayano:
Pride goes before a fall.

See how a humble woman in Mercy Johnson has been elevated.

Fully endowed woman but you won't see her on the tabloids flaunting it at any time (Both when single and after marriage)

Most colleague of hers are in the news for the wrong reasons.

You are right. There are few reasonable ladies out there. Mercy Johnson is so sexy ​but she chose to get married,have peace of mind and start a family. Most of her mates are on Instagram slaying their time away.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by rxgodwin(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please oo dos dt can read long essay tel me wat he said. Did he say yes or no?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by moderngist(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is a good gesture in the right by His excellency Governor Yahaya Bello. Mercy Johnson is okay
The amiable Governor has done so much for Kogi State...
Check this : http://moderngist.com/crush-kidnapping
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by kabuphils: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2017
CHEAPER THAN MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by mekani(m): 6:34am On Mar 16, 2017
geekybabe:
Is mercy pregnant??
Wetin concern u busybody.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by mikolo80: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2017
mmosac:
Our governors forget quickly that this is not a popularity contest, I hope they knw what they are doing sha
its like the cocept of democracy eludes you
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
davidif:

From what I know you get allocations based on the number of LGA's that you have. What I am trying to say is that allocation is the main driver of waste and corruption in this country. If this state's entire revenue were solely from income taxes I bet the money to steal would be smaller and that there would be less money for unnecessary positions in govt.

Oh, you right but the masses will still be the ones to suffer, they will be taxed heavily to quench these politician's greedy taste.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by davidif: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
BiggyB242:

Oh, you right but the masses will still be the ones to suffer, they will be taxed heavily to quench these politician's greedy taste.

If they raise taxes too much then they will be voted out of office in the upcoming elections.

Let's not forget that the British did a good job raising revenue before oil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''see Person Pikin As Him Fresh Like Today's Bread'' - Kanayo O. Kanayo Says / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.