Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello (68373 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady / #10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by berrystunn(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
martineverest:
u don't get my point.... She is married to esan man. We forbid adultery and the consequences is death. Have u realize that mercy no longer dress skimpily in movies

Story..
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Proffdada: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dangerous curves ahead and the hubby is happy grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
jnrbayano:
Pride goes before a fall.

See how a humble woman in Mercy Johnson has been elevated.

Fully endowed woman but you won't see her on the tabloids flaunting it at any time (Both when single and after marriage)

Most colleague of hers are in the news for the wrong reasons.

You are right. Mercy is indeed a role model. Unlike her counterparts who do not want to accept they are married. If they don't expose their boobbs.. They will expose asss... All in the name of am a celebrity. Smhhhh.
Still selling their market codedly...

God bless mercy and her home. And God bless the husband more in supporting his wife. Cause such men are rare..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
berrystunn:

Story..

It's not story.. It's fact and reality..
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by chukagates(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
see sweet marriage one idiat is somewhere threatening fire and brimestone IF her FUTURE husband hit her..
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
sar33:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRqQHcigQZO/

Here is how many Johnson's husband Prince Odianonsen Okojie reacted to her appointment by Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state.......

'ON MY WIFE, MRS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE'S APPOINTMENT AS SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT(SSA) ON ENTERTAINMENT, ARTS AND CULTURE TO THE GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE, HIS EXCELLENCY GOVERNOR YAHAYA BELLO.

First and foremost let me cease this opportunity to again thank God Almighty for sparing our lives till this moment and also for this honour He has deemed my beautiful and adorable wife worthy of. In the event of this congratulatory message, I also want to specifically and categorically say that I, Prince Odianosen Okojie gives my full consent and support of any kind to my wife Mrs Mercy Johnson Okojie on her recent appointment as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Kogi State on Entertainments, Arts and Culture.

Humans in their chosen endeavor who have given their all in pursuit of their careers and have dedicated so much time and resources in the service of humanity through their chosen professions over the years and indeed have been found worthy to handle certain positions and deliver their passion in serving the people via government appointments.

I must thank the Government of Kogi State led by his Excellency, Governor Yahaya Bello for deeming my beloved wife worthy enough for this position.. For this I want to again say kudos to the Executive Governor of Kogi State.

Let me also thank you all our numerous friends, relatives, well wishers and fans for your outburst of overwhelming congratulatory messages since the announcement of this timely appointment. I want to say we appreciate your love and support as well as your prayers at all times. May God richly bless you for this special effort. And by this, I want to also specifically state that I grant my full Consent and Support to my beautiful and caring wife and promise to do all within my powers to support her in all ramifications to effectively help her discharge her duties as a career wife and mother of our lovely children. Thanks to you all once again as I say a big Congratulations to my wife, (Hon. Mercy Johnson Okojie) on her recent appointment which takes effect from April 1st 2017.

Thank you and God bless you all'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/mercy-johnson-husband-prince-okojie.html?m=1

congrats to her!!
our dear nonsense governor can u please pay workers in kogi state their salaries!!
I want to go back to school, sick and tired if this every year strike. my mates are graduates already!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by willorie(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
First & foremost let me cease this overwhelming opportunity to say to you Prince Okojie that u're such a sweet, loving & understanding hubby any reasonable woman would wanna be married to

Congrats Mercy!!!
May God almighty in His infinite mercies guide & see u tru this appointment. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Goldmaxx(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
veekid:
Kogi state Governor wan fĂșck Mercy Johnson ni
idiota na your mama he wan fuuuuck
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by prejulsuc(f): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
The Governor may be sleeping with her. Just thinking out loud though.

Yoruba women are known for such.
she is Yoruba
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Abegi. Nothing worthy. Her husband lobbied the appointment for her with his connections so he should stop deceiving the public.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by evesdon4u: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dis Bello no dey comot sunshade ni?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by chimex001(m): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Let me CEASE?? this opportunity to ?? Whaaattt or he meant seize this opportunity??
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by fabulousvera(f): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Naij001:
First and foremost let me cease this opportunity to again thank God Almighty for letting you have sense as a good husband that adores his wife. You're a road model grin

And to your beautiful wife who had been my crush for many years now. I say congratulations

this is one family in the entertainment industry I love so much
This is what happens when u marry a mature man
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by fabulousvera(f): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nazeren:
Abegi. Nothing worthy. Her husband lobbied the appointment for her with his connections so he should stop deceiving the public.
is ur consign?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by fabulousvera(f): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
chukagates:
see sweet marriage one idiat is somewhere threatening fire and brimestone IF her FUTURE husband hit her..
lolll asin eh
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Naij001:
[i]First and foremost let me cease this opportunity to again thank God Almighty for letting you have sense as a good husband that adores his wife. You're a road model grin

And to your beautiful wife who had been my crush for many years now. I say congratulations

I thought I was the only one.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Toyrem: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
The Governor may be sleeping with her. Just thinking out loud though.

Yoruba women are known for such.
ori e ope
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Congrats ma'm.
Hard work pays... Njoy jaree wt ya supportive hubby.
Na God gv u.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by davidif: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Deem:
wasting resources.useless appointment

What else can you expect when someone is handing you free money? Or do you think any of this state's in this country could afford a bloated bureaucracy if they didn't get allocation from the fed govt?

And they wonder why Nigeria is not prosperous.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by CACagent: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Guy man governor. He covers his eyes with goggle for staring purposes. Husband beware!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by berrystunn(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
alexialin:

It's not story.. It's fact and reality..

Tell that... Non Nigerian
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Champele(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why won't he be happy?. Now it's their turn to collect the national cake. Who won't be happy?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by manitoba(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Its so sad how our political class keep relegating education and qualification to the background while scoring cheap political point. The fact that mercy Johnson, Femi adebayo , onyeka onwenu , RMD e.t.c did well as an actor or actress does not put them in pole position to perform well in governance. Anyone considered for political appointment should earn it by dint of hard work. This is another round peg in square hole. I wish her the best of luck as we say in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
What a pity, creating offices which aren't beneficial to the nation economically, soon she will be out with a project worth millions of naira. I heard her husband is a politician, guess he has pulled some strings. Even if this position does exist there are more qualified candidates for this job, we have PhD holders, professors with experience but no, appointed someone just base on a personal relationship, why will Nigeria grow?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Gloria4(f): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Understanding man.weldone sir winkUnderstanding man.weldone sir
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by davidif: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
BiggyB242:
What a pity, I shake my head for Nigeria. Creating offices which aren't beneficial to the nation. I heard his husband is a politician guess he has pulled some strings.

What else were you expecting when you are propping up state's via allocation? If There was no allocation majority of this state's would not exist. In fact Nigeria would probably only have 4 regions and those state's would be forced to spend there money judiciously instead of wasting it on an expansive bureaucracy.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by selfmadeboss: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
did dude no sharp at all.
he no know say na Bleep them wan Bleep him wife?
why bois no dey use their brain again
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
davidif:

What else were you expecting when you are propping up state's via allocation? If There was no allocation majority of this state's would not exist. In fact Nigeria would probably only have 4 regions and those state's would be forced to spend there money judiciously instead of wasting it on an expansive bureaucracy.

You're trying to say by the creation of new offices he gets more allocation, right? Nigerians are their greedy ways.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by jswagg4(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
State that can boast of solid mineral potential, but is extremely poor, cannot boast of industries,owes its workers,has been raped by successive corrupt govs,has high poverty level,jobless youths,near absent social amenities, and has a governor who just made a baseless appointment. Is that one a governor?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by danjaD(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
This yaya Bello don blind ne undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello by mavikamzi: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
veekid:
Kogi state Governor wan fĂșck Mercy Johnson ni
guy give ur self brain abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.