Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (88339 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by dhamstar(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
This story is incomplete without the nude pix

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by AreaFada2: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
The thing Baba@dTop take do pr*ck & ntoto matter dey surprise person. shocked shocked

Ah ! Ah!
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
kenyan grin
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by franzis(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
After God , fear women

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:
Na them, afonjas...... grin
u dey like 2 find trouble
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Jabioro: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Una spoiled pishure for somebody.. wey d nude foto.. blur photo called nude.. why can't you people leave it raw? All the kids on nairaland has gone to sleep..
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Betrayal of trust.bt mayb na d woman cos d problem 4rm beginning self.she fit don tell her friend hw d hubby dey handle her
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Bills2307(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chai!!! my sister

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Ezedon(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
I saw sawa honey, does it mean the lady has soured?
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by rebirthiix: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by abdulaz: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mom: Rule number one, Never have a woman as your best friend.

Son: yes mom, thanks.
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jajayi:
Lmao no be today dem snap dis photo?? grin grin Naija no get chill at allll
no chil at all
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Venice789: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Everblazinggg:
Na them, afonjas...... grin
SEE YOUR LIFE
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by daremiarchs(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shit

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by praisekeyzz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kai

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Edusouls(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
the heart of man is wicked but repentable..the heart of a woman is no longer in their chest,but is kept at safe place deep down hell fire..no repentance in hell...
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Abumighty(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
in B.I.G tone this another one

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
When they said exposed I thought she was exposed...I can't see nathing na... angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by youngbabaj(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
wow, new here o
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Hades2016(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Where are the nude pictures angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by kenoz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Olosho everywhere
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by engrMikemd(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
Full-time at Stade Louis II. Monaco are THROUGH to the quarter-final of the Champions League thanks to a 3-1 win over Manchester City on the night, and a 6-6 away goals win on aggregate. The vital goal came from Bakayoko 13 minutes from time as he sent a bullet header home to send Pep Guardiola's men out. Thanks for joining us, see you next time.
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by mjabdulk: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
such is life.
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
I can now say it is FINISHED....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Really FINISHED...
Whenever I hear about a LADY uploading a PICTURE, I fear and feel there must be a NUDE copy of such within, which can be sent to u on demand.
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by dowjones(m): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5007435_cymera20170315215325_jpegd922a6e95804c2c6a00957096960d3f4

see the uncensored photos here

Stupid blogger.this is not how to make money. If you keep this up, you'll die of poverty

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ihateafonja:
alright
Despite the fact that you hate me, this got me cracking. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by ip2121918021(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ihateafonja:
alright

though you hate me, I owe you beer, walahi grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by geodemainguy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Let me come and be going

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by ahamonyeka(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kenya and nigeria with bad news are like 5/6 I do not know if seun is partly kenya and partly nigeria.

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by TinaAnita(f): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
She should channel her anger to the wonderful man who vowed to be faithful and loyal to her. Her so-called best friend never promised not to Bleep her husband ni hehehehe. If I were the cheating man I will disappear into thin air before someone stabs me while I'm fast asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Tenplet(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
neonly:
Buhari y undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedy
see comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.