Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (88340 Views)

Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Johnhug66(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin
Ihateafonja:
alright
grin grin you no even let them drop dis cry cry baby pix finish. O GA o
[color=#990000][/color] undecidedme and my crew sef can't afford a single Bleep

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Layor123(m): 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Everblazinggg:
Na them, afonjas...... grin
Igbo
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by cuteboyrichboy(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2017
Girls, fear dem..... Hmmmmm

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by diva90: 12:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Useless women everywhere
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2017
oloshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by richie9093(m): 12:44am On Mar 16, 2017
What's the use of showing us the posts if you actually going to show us the nudes or even her face sef. Everything was just pixelated. Killed the integrity of the news itself.

If the story is so scandalous and you want to protect the people's identity, then don't bother bringing the story on the internet for everyone to see.
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Dcaliphate(m): 3:01am On Mar 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by zinaunreal(m): 3:38am On Mar 16, 2017
Only in Kenya
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by bitcoinvin(m): 3:41am On Mar 16, 2017
nepapole:
Oloshos evriwia...

the only thing that makes a woman calm and faithful is nt money,love,care or affection but THE GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by goingape1: 3:44am On Mar 16, 2017
zoba88:
How would you react when you discover your best friend has been sleeping with your hubby?

A lady known as Ann Ahenda took to social media to express her frustration upon stumbling on irrefutable evidence of an illicit relationship between her husband and Olivia Apondi Agutu -who happens to be her best friend.

Olivia seemed to relish being drilled by Ann’s hubby and would even send him her ‘nunu’on whatsapp.

Here is what the lady showed on the popular Kilimani mums uncensored group:

I have experience the true meaning of betrayal. I never thought this will happen to me. OLIVIA APONDI AGUTU, your place is in HELL We use to be best of friends with this lady, and our husbands are like brothers for almost 5 years now.only for me to realize that I have been smiling with a python.

She and my husband are having affair behind our back.even though I know my husband can cheat I never expect it to be my best friend. after all we have been through OLIVIA?s pending days with you in the hospital and looking after you? And at that age with a 16th are old daughter and four boys you are still sending nude photos? you are wicked for real'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/woman-who-has-been-sleeping-and-sending.html?m=1

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by bitcoinvin(m): 3:45am On Mar 16, 2017
the only thing that makes a woman calm and faithful is nt money,love,care or affection but THE GRACE OF GOD.

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by ikemesit4477: 3:54am On Mar 16, 2017
zoba88:
How would you react when you discover your best friend has been sleeping with your hubby?

A lady known as Ann Ahenda took to social media to express her frustration upon stumbling on irrefutable evidence of an illicit relationship between her husband and Olivia Apondi Agutu -who happens to be her best friend.

Olivia seemed to relish being drilled by Ann’s hubby and would even send him her ‘nunu’on whatsapp.

Here is what the lady showed on the popular Kilimani mums uncensored group:

I have experience the true meaning of betrayal. I never thought this will happen to me. OLIVIA APONDI AGUTU, your place is in HELL We use to be best of friends with this lady, and our husbands are like brothers for almost 5 years now.only for me to realize that I have been smiling with a python.

She and my husband are having affair behind our back.even though I know my husband can cheat I never expect it to be my best friend. after all we have been through OLIVIA?s pending days with you in the hospital and looking after you? And at that age with a 16th are old daughter and four boys you are still sending nude photos? you are wicked for real'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/woman-who-has-been-sleeping-and-sending.html?m=1
all these censoring me I no like am o
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by 5chrisade: 4:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Everyday for thief and one day for the owner.

NB:Are u aware that MMM is now paying all 2017 MAVROS in FULL and will also pay you 30% of your 2016 MAVROS if u GH 30 days after your PH is confirmed, not 30days after you indicated interest to PH. MMM is back, BIGGER and BETTER with new measures to increase stability and sustainability.
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by noziz(m): 5:08am On Mar 16, 2017
she is exposed and the face is blurr undecided

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by jbhill(m): 5:52am On Mar 16, 2017
TELL UR NEIGHBOUR THE EGYPTIANS U SEE TODAY U SHALL SEEEE NOOO......
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by valenziano(m): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Not clear. angry shocked

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by samijay8(m): 6:23am On Mar 16, 2017
Everblazinggg:
I get it. This one got virus in his No 36
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Jerry4laz(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2017
No 1 judas
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by nwaiwucharles(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Kenyan women and this their cheating self tire me
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by jordanss123: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Pearly255(f): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Some women are just terrible
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Kenya, Mombasa train station

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by blazetitov: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Everblazinggg:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Afonja indeed. You obsessed with the afonjas
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Kenya, Mombasa train station

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by chuk9: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Can someone explain to me what this crazy Nigerian obsession with matters of Kenya all about?
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by web24studio(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2017
This Kenya people. Always making Frontline news on sex scandals
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2017
web24studio:
This Kenya people. Always making Frontline news on sex scandals

two Kenya airways Kenyan female pilots,who flew UK Secretary of State for Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs Boris Johnson on his official visit to east Africa

Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Mishaelonye(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2017
Am i the only one that noticed that the kind of request that follows nude pics are funny? "CAN THE LEGS BE SPREAD APART MORE" ... haha. kia kongi !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed by Rogo: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2017
She (side chick) gives what she (Housewife) cannot offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife's Siblings Are Breaking Us Apart And I'm Mad Right Now / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.