Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O (1111 Views)

Guys Reason This Matter With Me / Abeg Ladies, Let This Nonsense End In 2019 / Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by bankable: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
o boy anytime i carry my phone go internet cum see men like e money, ayiri, hushpuppi, davido wizzy et al dey flaunt and display wealth i dey always reason one matter ooo. i dey always ponder say dis ones tooo wen pepper neva rest e go get babe wey dem go dey ff yarn dey beg mak hin date dem buh u kno as some gels b na forming too much, e go get gels wey go dey curve and reject dem ooo chai. i cum dey imagine dat kine babe go marry one poor unproductive man aw d babe go dey feel seeing aw these pipu are controlling ego oyibo chai. my sister if e don do una b4 wey u reject guy wit bright future for yeye man wit 2 left legs abeg no shame narrate ur story

Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by silvastone: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
op i yam nor understanding o
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Come what d fvck did you just type...
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
op, unfortunately I don't understand your language, maybe the poster below will
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
op, unfortunately I don't understand your language, maybe the poster below will

I wish I have the gift of discernment of language but this is beyond my capability. Maybe the poster below can translate better
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

I wish I have the gift of discernment of language but this is beyond my capability. Maybe the poster below can translate better
lol, don't mind the op, he's high on spoilt bean
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, don't mind the op, he's high on spoilt bean

Chai, is that latest in town? grin
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

Chai, is that latest in town? grin
lol, I don't know ooo. op, caused it
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by thunderfiremods(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
op...u self no understand ursef..
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, I don't know ooo. op, caused it

The op is a linguist, he can best interpret his lingual grin
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

The op is a linguist, he can best interpret his lingual grin
lol, linguist indeed, I read his post twice, still didn't understand his language, it's either the op is drunk or seeking attention, crazy people everywhere.
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by jaxmand: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
op this test is free .. Thank me later

Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, linguist indeed, I read his post twice, still didn't understand his language, it's either the op is drunk or seeking attention, crazy people everywhere.

It takes special comprehension level to understand what he wrote. You know, anything goes on nairaland. You meet different personalities every second, here.
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

It takes special comprehension level to understand what he wrote. You know, anything goes on nairaland. You meet different personalities every second, here.
I'll rather engage my self in a very productive thing than trying to comprehend his post. sure you're right , different personalities every single second, that's why I do check out monikers before I quote anybody, I stay away from weird names.
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
I'll rather engage my self in a very productive thing than trying to comprehend his post. sure you're right , different personalities every single second, that's why I do check out monikers before I quote anybody, I stay away from weird names.

You can't judge a personality by the moniker they use on nairaland. Agreed, there are funny and weird monikers but some are still sensible to an extent.

Is mine not weird? grin
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

You can't judge a personality by the moniker they use on nairaland. Agreed, there are funny and weird monikers but some are still sensible to an extent.

Is mine not weird? grin
lol, I know. but prevention is better than cure.
lol, I was about asking you that. what's with your moniker? dextology? are you a medical student, sounding like dextrose saline, lol
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, I know. but prevention is better than cure.
lol, I was about asking you that. what's with your moniker? dextology? are you a medical student, sounding like dextrose saline, lol

Medical kini? shocked

I am not even close to any science field. You want to finish my head with those chemical terminologies.

Are you in the medical field?
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

Medical kini? shocked

I am not even close to any science field. You want to finish my head with those chemical terminologies.

Are you in the medical field?
LMAO @ finish my head with those chemical terms.
Nope I'm. not but I'm science oriented.
you haven't told me about your moniker!!
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
LMAO @ finish my head with those chemical terms.
Nope I'm. not but I'm science oriented.
you haven't told me about your moniker!!

Okay, about the moniker. I watched a series some years ago titled Dexter, I kind of like the guy in the movie coupled with the English word "dexterity", I just decided to stick with dextology. grin grin
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

Okay, about the moniker. I watched a series some years ago titled Dexter, I kind of like the guy in the movie coupled with the English word "dexterity", I just decided to stick with dextology. grin grin
oh, wow, good. your moniker isn't weird unlike some I won't like to start mentioning
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh, wow, good. your moniker isn't weird unlike some I won't like to start mentioning

Thou shall not mention in other not to incur the wrath of the gods grin grin
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

Thou shall not mention in other not to incur the wrath of the gods grin grin
lol, abi ooo. what's my chicken looking for in lion's den, I dare not
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, abi ooo. what's my chicken looking for in lion's den, I dare not

You're no chicken, you got a lion's heart
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dextology:

You're no chicken, you got a lion's heart
oh, really? thanks dear
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh, really? thanks dear

You're welcome, uniquegrace
Re: Abeg Ladies And Gents Ff Me Reason This Matter O by bankable: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
dextology abeg collect uniqueqrace number nd stop congesting my thread

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sexual Child Abuse Now (stops-can) / My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle / Loosing Words For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.