Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

We Are Wealth United Has Crashed - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Are Wealth United Has Crashed (40950 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 16, 2017
the ponzi shops are stepping up their game. some would say they are selling products like gold, precious stones, gems e.t.c but all na ponzi scheme from the way they recruit more candidates..they are all bound to crash.
They operate the same way "one feeds a chicken, but to later put a knife on its neck so it can end up in the pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by MrCEO69(m): 1:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Anoti1:
This is one of the biggest scam of our time. Operating undercover on telegram under the group name "we are wealth united", miss Jojo Osagie aka mama wealth and Mr Marlon Deinmodei, scammed hundreds of Nigerians within a short period of time.

In jst over one week, they had made over 5 million naira from their scam ponzi site by deceiving the unsuspecting public with the promise of 100% return on investment in just 72 hours, with a #5,000 naira " tithe" as I like to describe it, deposited into a central account before one could receive payment.

At first, people got paid, but that as usual is the modus operandi of all ponzi schemes, just to attract more investors before they finally strike.

It finally happened this evening around 4:30pm when after matching those in the group with her friends and village people to get paid, she deleted the group nd hasn't replied messages on her personal chat ever since.

Their Facebook page has been raining with insults and curses from angry participants ever since. These people are so wicked and heartless and all the curses laid on them will surely follow them.

Abeg lalasticl.ala, put this where everyone can see to save more people from being scammed by them. I dey vex. angry

Funny that mmm didn't open ur eye... No matter what they will chop the money clean and nothing will happen to them. Hear me clearly nothing will, cos you all that partook in the scam knew it was a scam. So na God or devil wan answer that ur pray. More scams are still coming, make una no learn. Yeye the smell
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by McApata(m): 2:17am On Mar 16, 2017
Hello, I'm conducting a survey on the use of social media as an alert system for emergency management. Kindly help fill the questionnaire as its part of my MSc GIS thesis on Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for emergency management. Thanks in anticipation. One love!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by decency4val: 3:03am On Mar 16, 2017
Am surprise people still fall for this.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by Dareomo(m): 3:39am On Mar 16, 2017
Till tomorrow many still belief in them.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 16, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

So we shud fry beans?

Rope is available sha.

And I also heard that asejire dam doesn't have a lock. Even Dangote trucks boku for road.

I have zero sympathy for any person that participates on ponzi schemes.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by yomi007k(m): 6:09am On Mar 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And I also heard that asejire dam doesn't have a lock. Even Dangote trucks boku for road.

I have zero sympathy for any person that participates on ponzi schemes.

Walai talai....biko tell dem mk dem hear.

How will one deliberately put his hands inside fire despite being warned n still come out to cry after being burned.....no be craze be dt one.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by deebrain(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2017
Even some of the names are laughable.

But why is this hitting front page and the testimonies of tens and hundreds of schemes doing well FOR YEARS earn you a ban, if you dare open a thread about them?

Even mentioning their names earn you anti-spam ban!

This is very bad.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by greggng: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Any Nigerian still involved in anything ponzi should be. Jailed for stupidity
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by agricforyouths(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Anoti1 post=54623321]This is one of the biggest scam of our time. Operating undercover on telegram under the group name "we are wealth united", miss Jojo Osagie aka mama wealth and Mr Marlon Deinmodei, scammed hundreds of Nigerians within a short period of time.

In jst over one week, they had made over 5 million naira from their scam ponzi site by deceiving the unsuspecting public with the promise of 100% return on investment in just 72 hours, with a #5,000 naira " tithe" as I like to describe it, it time we need to wise up and work to make the money,join the campaign afric for the youths.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by agricforyouths(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2017
it time we follow the future and work to make the money.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by peter0071(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2017
greed is the only reason....
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by ShineGrace(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2017
So I heard of Twink as that it has crashed. Consequence of Greed & Naivety.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by gemale(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
taiwofawole:
pple are greedy , your curse are powerless cos nobody force you to it , how on earth can you double your money , those ponzi schemes be jesus?
Even Jesus didn't use His power to double money. He used it 2 feed d hungry, heal the sick, raise the dead & other selfless deeds. The only time he used his power in monetary issues was when he was asked for tax that he wasn't supposed to pay. He instructed his disciples to go & fish then get the exact amount from the mouth of the 1st fish they catch. A lot of people these days are worshippers of mammon, not God; little wonder they engage in questionable enterprises like ponzi schemes.
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by gemale(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
mrtheo33:
How e take consine u. Ur money dey there. Y cnt u face ur front and mind ur business. WHY R U NT TALKING ABT NAIRA BET THAT FRAUDS THOUSANDS OF NIGERIA YOUTHS EVERY WEEK
because nairabet is @ least honest & dey don't defraud pple. Dey tell u d whole truth upfront. Dey dnt tell u make a 'donation' & get paid later. Dey dnt say dt all u need 2 do is gv dem ur money & u wld get paid. U stake ur money & only get paid if u predict correctly. Dey dnt 'freeze' payment when u predict correctly & do ur part. Dey quietly & promptly pay u ur winnings. Dey dnt shut down & run away wt people's winning lyk mmm & Co neither I hv neva heard dem owing pple.

1 Like

Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Anoti1:
This is one of the biggest scam of our time. Operating undercover on telegram under the group name "we are wealth united", miss Jojo Osagie aka mama wealth and Mr Marlon Deinmodei, scammed hundreds of Nigerians within a short period of time.

In jst over one week, they had made over 5 million naira from their scam ponzi site by deceiving the unsuspecting public with the promise of 100% return on investment in just 72 hours, with a #5,000 naira " tithe" as I like to describe it, deposited into a central account before one could receive payment.

At first, people got paid, but that as usual is the modus operandi of all ponzi schemes, just to attract more investors before they finally strike.

It finally happened this evening around 4:30pm when after matching those in the group with her friends and village people to get paid, she deleted the group nd hasn't replied messages on her personal chat ever since.

Their Facebook page has been raining with insults and curses from angry participants ever since. These people are so wicked and heartless and all the curses laid on them will surely follow them.

Abeg lalasticl.ala, put this where everyone can see to save more people from being scammed by them. I dey vex. angry
there is another one on the same telegram called WEALTH CREATION. They are all scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Greedy people!

Serves them right
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by Anoti1(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2017
olushola1989:
there is another one on the same telegram called WEALTH CREATION. They are all scammers

Can you send me the group link please. Let me warn the members there
Re: We Are Wealth United Has Crashed by izzou(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Anoti1:

Can you send me the group link please. Let me warn the members there

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) / See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.