Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (79182 Views)

Is There Any Special Power In Calling Jesus' Name Three Times During Prayer ? / Is Jesus God? / Prominent Muslim Lecturer Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus Christ 'god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by jose45eve(m): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
NA TO TAKCLE PASTOR NA WETIN DEY REGIN NOW
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
alobright17:
Hope they will not bomb him for watching and enjoying Emmanuel Tv?I can just imagine how the man and his family especially daughters covering their heads with hi-jabs and enjoying Emmanuel TV every other Sunday.Jesus is God oya add me to the list.
You are not wise baba
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by mzax(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mabera converted to Islam some years back if you dnt knw, better stop haeting urself but if u r still doughin Google his name and see wonder,he was once represent Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN ) to Egypt for Christian debate but drop everything for Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by roselynbas(f): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maximus85:

It's a big shame when a Muslim understands the Bible more than these useless yahoo boys.

Someone should help us read Colosians 1:15

The Bible says Jesus is the first born of all creation... Meaning he was created by who? By God. Jesus in uncountable time referred to God as his father.

This is a big shame.

Some one will come here now and quote John 1:1. Olodo dem gang
thank God you have answered yourself. Who is now the Olodo?

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by osazsky(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
u cant jusify ur claims so dont tryna divert jarey. Go and sleep and think deeply. if u know Jesus is God abeg no mention me again.God bless u. Goodnyt.
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by newmusic: 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
He should just die so he can report to God directly.

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by finalboss(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
alobright17:
what is Jesus ? we're talking about Jesus Christ not Jesus.

hello its the same thing
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by izzou(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
abdulkabirtobi:

Your comment only show you don't understand what message that man is passing, is Jesus God from biblical sense? Simple, that's just the fuse, in as much as you can take anything as your God, u must not make a statement that can not be backed up from your own book

You sound more confusing. I am a Christian, and Yes, Jesus is God. But I don't have to take someone to court if he believes otherwise.

What is even his business with the Bible?And who told him the Bible has no backing for it??

@ bolded. Who passed that law you just quoted?

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by mygsmnairacom(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
If anyone truly believes that Jesus is a prophet and His words are true, then consider some of his words here - John 8:24

“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”

It's either you believe He is of God, or you don't. People should stop pretending to believe that Jesus is one of the prophets, yet they ignore His words which say He is the way to salvation.

Honestly, even Buddha imbibed his followers with more love for peace than these troublemakers who due to terrible inferiority complex always seek ways to attack Christianity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Maximus85(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
roselynbas:

thank God you have answered yourself. Who is now the Olodo?

When Jesus was baptized.... What voice came out? Who was talking? Olodo squared.

Shey you know John 3:16 Abi? Quote it again and show the world how empty you are.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by alobright17(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
finalboss:

hello its the same thing
How?so every Buhari is the same abi? do you know the different between Jesus Christ and Jesus Navas?
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by osazsky(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=Asidiq23 post=54629269][/quote]Jesus is not a prophet he is God Almighty. Genesis let us create man in our own image. Trinity 3 in one. Get dat into ur skull

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
vikstandon:

Likes give rise to likes...
You go with the traits of ur progenitor
If my progenitor is a cat, I would one day grow from been a kitten to be called a cat.

Jesus is God (Trinity)...By the words "My Lord said to My Lord" , "Let us make" and even "After our own kind" in creation.
He being a Son of God makes him a God...His transition and death conferred also a person of Godship cos after his death for our sin, his name was lifted above every other name, meaning principalities became subjects to him.

Please don't get it twisted if I say "Am a god" cos I was made after God's kind to be like him...My understanding of this has set me ahead of so many...A bird can't fly until he tries to.

I leave you with these question... Don't you know that ye are 'gods'
Baba, you are not wise, you would find another contradicting message as regards this in another Bible,, do you even know there is up like 38 different bibles.
Baba, wise up and do proper research, if you come into debate with some people that even knows Bible than your yahoo pastors, you would turn to slowpoke.. You can set the challenge.. We are not bragging.. Bring your best and most versed Bible person

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beware of the followers of the illiterate pedophile "prophet" who drinks camel urine

[/quote]

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Maximus85(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Karlman:
...SO MR SADDUCCE u want us to read colossians but not read john? it goes to show empty u ar.

Read it Olodo. Read John 1:1 and 14, then read John 3:16
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by alobright17(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Asidiq23:

You are not wise baba
wise are those killing for the sake of virgins,keep your wiseness to yourself.wise is when you sue someone for calling Jesus Christ God almighty but will not speak about the series of suicides flying upandan in the north .Mr wise Jisie Ike

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by tmgold007(f): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amberon:
Your problem, not mine. Doesn't change facts.
Okay
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by omniplus: 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Young03:
This man is making sense oo

Is jesus God?

Or The son of God
d
This man is talking out of ignorance and inferiority complex. Whats his business with TBJ or any other cleric. Was he forced to watch the TV station? or did the congregation complain to him? If he is so pained why cant he setup his own TV statn as well. Ignorant attention seeker.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Asidiq23:
[/quote]

Are you one of the followers of the illiterate pedophile "prophet" who drinks camel urine

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Edwinmason(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
mzax:
Mabera converted to Islam some years back if you dnt knw, better stop haeting urself but if u r still doughin Google his name and see wonder,he was once represent Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN ) to Egypt for Christian debate but drop everything for Muslim.
should we start counting the imams who convert to christianity especially in d south?

4 Likes

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Ifecoded(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
On the judgement day, u will see mohammed on the queue waiting to receive judgement alongside you his followers.... JESUS CHRIST- Lion of the tribe of Judah, will never be judged.
Kip running after a man you re better off.
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour today, he wants the best for you, he hasn't come for the fit but for you all unfit, sinners.......
Oya Place your right hand on your chest and say after me...
Lord Jesus, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to turn to you today, I accept you as my personal lord and savior, come into my life today, give me your holy spirit that I may forever walk with you in Jesus name.
Bro/Sis, Do you know that heaven is happy for the confession you just made? And old things have passed away...
Find a church with the word of God, how do I know? ( For thou will be given, spirit to discern(to know good from bad)) and may God help you to chose rightly I Jesus Name.
Make sure you do baptism to complete the process and read your bible daily.
May God be with you. (Amen)
#SHALLOM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Asidiq23(m): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
osazsky:
Jesus is not a prophet he is God Almighty. Genesis let us create man in our own image. Trinity 3 in one. Get dat into ur skull
And your God was so careless that He can't save himself when he was about to be crucified, like that is not enough, you still went ahead to put the cross of the painful death he died off on your neck,. Isn't that mockery
Ha, baba, craze dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Edwinmason(m): 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Maximus85:

When Jesus was baptized.... What voice came out? Who was talking? Olodo squared.

Shey you know John 3:16 Abi? Quote it again and show the world how empty you are.

you being the son of your father what does that make you?

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Julivas(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Am not so surprise. End time things. He will equally sue those who called iron god.
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by emmayodata(m): 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aringon:
Somebody should send these Bible verses to the old man

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)
Revelation 1:5-6; Revelation 5:8-9 - (Jesus' blood purchased us)

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 2:17-18 - “Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”

God bless you brother
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by vikstandon(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Asidiq23:

Baba, you are not wise, you would find another contradicting message as regards this in another Bible,, do you even know there is up like 38 different bibles.
Baba, wise up and do proper research, if you come into debate with some people that even knows Bible than your yahoo pastors, you would turn to slowpoke.. You can set the challenge.. We are not bragging.. Bring your best and most versed Bible person

When u talk to a person with a sealed lips lipsrsealed whom u know is capable of communicating back, but isn't...Tell me what picture it paints!

Grow up! and learn how not to attack the 'person', open up ur self to learning...Your actions proves just this 'Baba, you are not wise(unwise)'
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by osazsky(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
mzax:
and so. Ve we not heard of Muslims who God arrested after having encounter with the Holy Ghost and got converted to Christians. Jesus is d way u better repent or face condemnation for eternity. God is always ready to accept sinners provided u acknowledge ur sins and accept Jesus as ur Lord and personal saviour he died for pple like u who are not yet saved. He died for sinners not d righteous. Tomorrow might b too late. Act fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by emmayodata(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
oladoja1:
let's leave this man, we only need a place in the Bible where Jesus said I am God or Jesus said I am your Lord and personal Savior and watch how I will change to Christian
John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Presidokenny(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
meddlesome interloper...
Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by coolthesystem(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
The man wants to convert to Christianity soon. Since he suddenly picked interest in watching Christian programs, its a matter of time before he denounced his religion. " The very stone that builders rejected, has now became the cornerstone."

Re: Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God by Eaglesence: 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
nochio:
GOD THE FATHER GOD THE SON, GOD THE HOLY GHOST THANK YOU. ¶(WHO KNOWS THAT SONG).

Even if I no know am I go write one. Wash me..

God the father you are good, God the son you are great, God the holyghost praises to your name halleluyia ( your hands... God the father....)grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.