Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw (71862 Views)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures / Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by SuperSuave(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2017
seenter84:
Lol

Bro but Na scam.

Two Spanish teams suppose play d quarter final.

Dem day spoil d beautiful game with cheating

kudos to the Spanish teams tho, even if the draw was cheat they deserve it. The 3teams have been consistent for some years now. Athletico played barca in the semis last time and Madrid in the final, give them a break. If 2 Spanish teams make it to the final again, they deserve it.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by FunkyMetahuman: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Sanchez01:

When did you start watching football, please?

Olodo! I suspected your depth of football of was shallow when I engaged you earlier. However, I have the time to spare. Derbies in soccer means having two teams from the same city play against themselves. Going by the nonsense you posted, La Liga has a derby and that is the el Clasico, abi? Na wa! grin

In Spain, we have the;

Madrid derby

Seville derby which features Sevilla and Real Betis.

Galician derby which features Celta Vigo and Deportivo.

Asturian derby which features Oviedo and Gijon

Basque derby, featuring Athletic Bilal and Real Sociedad

Eastern Andalusian derby, featuring Malaga and Granada

The Canary Islands derby, featuring Las Palmas and Tenerife

And the Barcelona derby, Barcelona and Espanyol

How can you know these when the only thing you know is just to see highlights?

Èmi ni 'one'? Shior!

You're sufferable, walahi! grin 'dominated 7-8 years ago? When? How? Where? When did English teams move to the European scene? So you mean to tell me you started watching football just around 2010? Lobatan!

And by' complete domination' you mean the one time when United and Chelsea met in the final just once a I which 'complete' are you referring to, biko?

Who is Drogba, please? I started watching football since the days of McManaman, Drenthe, Seedorf and Sagaldo in Real. Yes, I'm talking 2001.

Don't exhibit your ignorance again, please. Kindly wear it like a cologne. This is just too much from one person! angry

So many garbage in one post..

Like I said, I don't engage 2 liga fans. Imagine, he started watching football in 2001 grin seriously? 2001? Gee. How old are you?
no wonder he is quoting derbies no one watches.

Abeg go to bed kid. Not gonna engage you here. You just a football troll who thinks he knows one or two things about football. grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by karleone(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Ruggedpen:

So which league is the best in Europe?

I am not here to state which league is best, but you can help me with criterion/criteria to look out for when choosing. With that, I'll be able to answer your question.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by karleone(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2017
Jammiiee:

Baba shey na u dash dem 3 ucl angry
Na just 2 sir, haba angry undecided

Baba na 3 o -- 1968, 1999, 2008. Except say you're after the term "UCL". Asin, since wey em begin answer UCL.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Jammiiee(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Yup na ucl I dey talk sha
karleone:

Baba na 3 o -- 1968, 1999, 2008.
Except say you're after the term "UCL". Asin, since wey em begin answer UCL.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by stanboy28(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
championer:

The last time them crack bone, no be 5-0 Bayern chop, home and away aggregate? Hater!

Hala Madrid!!!
guy na normal barca madrid level....u go happy to c us crash and same goes for we too
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by scantee(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
engrhorla:

Ewooooo

See my man!
Guy, whr u been dey?
Omo, make we show them we are Barcaaaaa
Only club to ever win The Treble twice

And d only freaking club to win Sextuple!

Let them say...jhorrrr o wink cheesy grin

Bro I dey oo na recession carry me hide for ghetto since...wetin de sup that end?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by mrvictor005: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
the new way of solving your financial problems, see details below.

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by suso(m): 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
haymekus:

Which cup??
Based on logistics
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by suso(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
martineverest:
mtchew,against ancelotti?
based on logistics
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by michaelbiz: 11:27am On May 01, 2017
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by michaelbiz: 11:28am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=DIG1 post=54676201][/quote]

just follow, and i'll follow back. can't access that email ever cool

sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.