Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,148 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! (1058 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters / "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by Demichaels: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Referencing the below thread, I am compelled to counter the claims of the so called moslem cleric who did nothing but manifests his pitiable ignorance about the HOLY BIBLE and its provisions regarding the deity of Jesus. https://www.nairaland.com/3684888/hussaini-mabera-takes-tb-joshua

Firstly, let me unequivocally state that I am not a fan of T. B. Joshua or any other 'man of God' out there. Whether they were called or flashed by God is a story for another day!!!

I'll try my best to be pricised while heating the nail at its head on this.

According to John 1:1-5, Jesus is mentioned as being God. 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. This passage clearly identified Jesus as God.

the writer of the book of Hebrews revealed that even GOD THE FATHER referred to Jesus as God after exalting him (JESUS) above the angels.

Read Hebrew. 1:1-8.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? 6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. 7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. 8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Jesus was not only referred to as God but also as MIGHTY GOD hundreds of years before his birth by prophet Isaiah.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

In revelation he was referred to as ALMIGHTY. Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. this passage talked about Jesus because according to the Christian faith he is the one '... which is to come...' back to the world to redeem his people and not God the Father.

With the above passage as well as numerous others not mentioned, somebody should Educate this moslem cleric and advise him to concentrate his energy on defending Mohammed. It is not the fault of Christians that Koran fail to call Mohammed God or Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
well done

1 Like

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by swazpedro(m): 11:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Demichaels:
Referencing the below thread, I am compelled to counter the claims of the so called moslem cleric who did nothing but manifests his pitiable ignorance about the HOLY BIBLE and his provisions regarding the deity of Jesus. https://www.nairaland.com/3684888/hussaini-mabera-takes-tb-joshua

Firstly, let me unequivocally state that I am not a fan of T. B. Joshua or any other 'man of God' out there. Whether they were called or flashed by God is a story for another day!!!

I'll try my best to be pricised while heating the nail at his head on this.

According to John 1:1-5, Jesus is mentioned as being God. 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. This passage clearly identified Jesus as God.

the writer of the book of Hebrews revealed that even GOD THE FATHER referred to Jesus as God after exalting him (JESUS) above the angels.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? 6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. 7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. 8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Jesus was not only referred to as God but also as MIGHTY GOD hundreds of years before his birth by prophet Isaiah.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

In revelation he was referred to as ALMIGHTY. Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. this passage talked about Jesus because according to the Christian faith he is the one '... which is to come...' back to the world to redeem his people and not God the Father.

With the above passage as well as numerous others not mentioned, somebody should Educate this moslem cleric and advise him to concentrate his energy on defending Mohammed. It is not the fault of Christians that Koran fail to call Mohammed God or Satan.

u.get time
Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by wahles(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pitched
Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by youngbabaj(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
when are we just going to start a story in nigeria and finished it,,,, frim.apostle sulemon and his ............ to magu and senate now Tb joshou and a muslim lecturer
whats next am waiting

1 Like

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by Qudbell(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Demichaels:
Referencing the below thread, I am compelled to counter the claims of the so called moslem cleric who did nothing but manifests his pitiable ignorance about the HOLY BIBLE and its provisions regarding the deity of Jesus. https://www.nairaland.com/3684888/hussaini-mabera-takes-tb-joshua

FYI, its "muslim" and nt the gibberish u typed.. so who's ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by talkofnaija: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shock me.... Say something intelligent
Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by ademasta(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
God bless you Op

1 Like

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by thinkdip(m): 11:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol, those guys lack knowledge nao, and that's why they perish.
The Bible is so sweet.

1 Like

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by alobright17(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
Apart from Bible don't I have rights to call whatever thing I chose to call God God?

1 Like

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2017
So this is the first time he is hearing?

Reminder to you Jesus is God

What happened to freedom of expression?

Na wao
Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by Ashleydolls(f): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Why would he want to sue him because of that? Doesn't make sense at all. He's free to refer to anyone the way he likes
Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by Emycord: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2017
swazpedro:

u.get time
thats why mooseslims get away with anything cos you no get time. And they get time
Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by Originakalokalo(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2017
When Thomas saw the sign of the nail on Christ's hand he said

MY LORD AND MY GOD.

JESUS DID NOT CORRECT HIM.

1 Like

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by omostrugle: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Demichaels:

The question we need to ask ourselves are: Did jesus christ son of mary ever claimed to be 1."GOD" Or 2.Son of God? Or has he ever instructed us/his followers to 3. worship him if he did, pls give us reference in the bible. No need to argue over it because i believed most of us are learned here. If anybody can give us a quote or reference then i ceased to be a muslim and i will start to be worshipping jesus christ.

Please educate us with proof from the bible. thanks man.
Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2017
What is the meaning of Lord?
Ruler of something.

What is the meaning of title God?
Creator.
contrarily to what we read the meaning of God isn't just a Supreme spirit. That's a lie.

Supreme beings maybe other spirits or gods. But God refers to creator This is why Jesus Jesus is God:

In the beginning the Word already existed; the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 From the very beginning the Word was with God.3 Through him God made all things; not one thing in all creation was made without him. 4 The Word was the source of life,and this life brought light to people.( John 1)

For God never said to any of his angels,
All of God's angels must worship him.”
About the Son, however, God said:
“Your kingdom, O God, will last forever and ever!
    You rule over yourpeople with justice.
He also said,
“You, Lord, in the beginning created the earth,
    and with your own hands you made the heavens.
11 They will disappear, but you will remain;
    they will all wear out like clothes.
12 You will fold them up like a coat,
    and they will be changed like clothes.
But you are always the same,
    and your life never ends.”

13 God never said to any of his angels:
(Hebrews 1)

If you carefully read my brother with an open heart you will see that he was worshipped by his disciples and referred to as God, even by God his father because his hands created the foundations of the Earth.

In heaven the. High ranking human beings and the billions of angels worship the Lord God Jehovah and Jesus our God:

11 Again I looked, and I heard angels, thousands and millions of them! They stood around the throne, the four living creatures, and the elders, 12 and sang in a loud voice:

“The Lamb who was killed is worthy
    to receive power, wealth, wisdom, and strength,
    honor, glory, and praise!”
13 And I heard every creature in heaven, on earth, in the world below, and in the sea—all living beings in the universe—and they were singing:
“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb,
    be praise and honor, glory and might,
    forever and ever!”

That is worship. Only reserved for God(the father and son)

But when he was a servant he left his Godly power to become like a mortal man so to save us. At such time he came as a servant not as God. Yet before and after became man he was referred to as God(Almighty creator)

The attitude you should have is the one that Christ Jesus had:

6 He always had the nature of God,
    but he did not think that by force he should try to remain equal with God.
7 Instead of this, of his own free will he gave up all he had,
    and took the nature of a servant.
He became like a human being
    and appeared in human likeness.
8 He was humble and walked the path of obedience all the way to death—
    his death on the cross.

(Philippians 2)

This is why he did not show it much on earth.

You see humans have a very small brain not even as big as a table but they claim the understand divine things. But with we cannot fully understand it. Yet is certain that everything he says in the. Scripture is true.

JEHOVAH IS ALMIGHTY GOD
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

NOT POSSIBLE AS A HUMAN BEING BUT POSSIBLE WITH GOD.

1 Like

Re: Don't Sue T. B. JOSHUA: The Bible Called Jesus God!!! by swazpedro(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emycord:
thats why mooseslims get away with anything cos you no get time. And they get time

u really get time

(1) (Reply)

Under Review: Claim By Arewa Elders That North Is 75% Of Nigeria / Disturbing News About Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu's Life / Court Postpones Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.