Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (22040 Views)

‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by laprince(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2017
lol. Everyone is suffering from the Fulani man's leadership.

4 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by hardbody: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Anything I say here may be used against me by Seun and his people. But my mouth full ooo

I go talk am when the MODS don sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by DollarAngel(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Na una broda put am there, report to the brown tooth Jagaban

9 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by vislabraye(m): 8:56am On Mar 16, 2017
We have to be careful. The tribalism will turn into something else...
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by AtlanticBreeze: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2017
YINKA ODUMAKIN.. One of the very few real ones from the SW

cc.. sarrki, hungerbad, oduavanguard

5 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by scachy(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Liftedhands(f): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Adiola:
they came for the Igbo's and killed them ,we never condemn them ,we even supported the security continue all i n the name one Nigeria forgetting that when you train a beast to kill other,one day you ll end up in the beast's stomach.. no matter how terrible a relationship may have soured ,evil deeds are not to celebrated cos no one knows tomorrow ....sorry brother but we all are in this
Very true.

7 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by dragonking3: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2017
In a statement by the Publicity Secretary of OPC, Mr Yinka Oguntimehin said: “We will not want this hospitality to be mistaken for cowardice. The Yoruba race is not and will never submit to being a conquered nation. We say no, to any treatment that will restrict us to being slaves on our own land. We say no to any measure skewed to favour only a side in a crisis of this nature

How many people did they arrest when innocent people were killed in southern kaduna? How many people were arrested for killing the Yoruba female preacher and the Igbo female trader in the north?
OPC and Anifere should not agree o or else the north has finally silence the SW with this.

9 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by IJOBA2: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Ogene001:
When they killed in Lagos, kwankwaso visited and and their arrested brothers were released ASAP. Now Ife defended itself and refused to be killed, Kwankwaso visited and Ife Indegens are being arrested indiscriminately. Yorubas, can you see your "one Nigeria".
YOU WONT SEE THE LIKES OF MADRIDGUY AND SUPERSTAR1 HERE grin WHERE IS CARINMOM AUNTYSIMBIAT AND ALL THE NAIRALAND FEMALE JIHADIST. SWEETLEMON BAWO NI grin

7 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2017
I am not a yoruba neither am i Hausa so you can guess where i'm from. Now the question is this, what do you expect to receive when you go to a foreigners land and slap the wife of a personality ? Tell me. I think the Hausas should all be charged. Can you go to Kano as a non-native and slap the leader of a top association there or his wife and over 1000 people won't fall for it? I think the Hausas should go to their land and leave the entire south so they can govern themselves however way they want, afterall, they say any way na way, make them go make way for themselves any way them feel. Rams

12 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by lonelydora: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2017
nzeobi:
What were you expecting, th northerners will always play victim with their brothers heading many security agencies

That's just the problem with Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by jaafree: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2017
emperorAY:
If this true,sometin is fishy abt d whole tin .
Hausas always playing d victims after starting any roit
. Pls look for the original version of the story Hausa's didn't start anything there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by 9jabull: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Yoruba's are shouting now but when they kill and arrest innocent protesters they are happy shouting kill them, army will use them for shouting range etc.
What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.

9 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by vannessa7(f): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2017
sdindan:
We warned you people to speak up when they were killing and arresting IPOB members and u guys shouted kill them all. Now d fought u in ur backyard kill u ppl and arrest u too.

Nice one.
expect Emir in Ile Ife very soon.

you are delusional, wait and see what will happen if those arrested are harmed in any way, your people didn't do anything to defend yourself despite serious killing by the northerner, you can only beat chest, if care is not taken Yoruba's will be the one to split this nation, we put our money where our mouth is, i shed tears when I saw all the widows of fulanic attack in the east but you people. are erasing every iota of mercy and love towards. you everyday, you are hurting yourself, watch out

7 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by delishpot: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Na their way.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by jaafree: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2017
Adeyinka12:
I hope you are alright ?
. No he is not, he is trying to be a hypocrite looking for someone to lias with

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by sdindan: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2017
vannessa7:

you are delusional, wait and see what will happen if those arrested are harmed in any way, your people didn't do anything to defend yourself despite serious killing by the northerner, you can only beat chest, if care is not taken Yoruba's will be the one to split this nation, we put our money where our mouth is, i shed tears when I saw all the widows of fulanic attack in the east but you people. are erasing every iota of mercy and love towards. you everyday, you are hurting yourself, watch out

Tell me now what you are beating,

Chest or Breast?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by leisuretym: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2017
we know the hausa for that, the ife people are only lucky that the security operative were not around during the fight, in my day in Jos , during the fight between the Jos people and the Hausas, the security operative came shooting anywhere the hausa are loosing in the fight, the igbos were killed in Dilimi, so they came out to fight back in the following day, but the Hausa soldier came with Amoured personal Carrier to repel the igbos, but when the Hausa were having upper hand, killing igbos and burning their shops, the security operatives will always show up late, even the children knows this in Jos. the jos people later resolved to blocking the road with big stones first, before any show down , that was the solution that broke the camel back.

if the hausa has won the fight in IFE, nobody will be arrested, how many hausas were arrested during the mile 12 crisis in lagos yoruba land, where are they now, they have all being released , I head same kwankwaso came to lagos to free them, either way, I'm sure they must be walking free now.

yorubas should fight for those arrested, Obasanjo should get involve, wole shoyinka should get involve, Tinubu should get involve, Fayose should get involve,

A man from my Niger republic was about to be arrested yesterday near my business center, he was later freed because he's a muslim after paying 3000 Naira to the immigration officers, what a shame. most people are claiming to be hausa , even when they are not, they are from chad and Niger republic but are harrasing us in Nigeria, the northerners are using them to win election on religion ground.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by eagleeye2: 9:14am On Mar 16, 2017
vannessa7:

Biko, O si gini?

7 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by dragonking3: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Nigerian security agencies are too partial and ethnocentric.
If not for the excesses of our governors, state police would have been the way out but with people like Fayose, Elrufai and Wike it's not advisable at all
The reason why they are very partial is because the hausas have put themselves in almost all the security agencies

5 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Amah70: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2017
Hausa can't come to the south to kill people if Yoruba quickly understand that one Nigeria shall not last, as well as understand that one Nigeria is a clog on the wheels of development of Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Xano(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2017
You have started to block many posts, so people would not know what is going on.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by chukagates(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2017
vannessa7:

chai.. some pple na real otondo ...the only time igbos dont carry out reprisals is when it is Ipob vs ARMY... ask your northern cohorts how far after that massacre in enugu ask them how far after they tried rubbish in aba..they were burnt and massacred in aba....igbos has never been asslickers Go with your SYMPATHY DIRECT IT TO THE WEST AND MIDDLEBELT..see who wan split naija yoruba?? una no get mind its a known fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Bamvic93: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Wot has nigeria turned into, where d northerners gain all d support for evil deeds, u came to my home and I accepted u, u caused a fight and I am bin arrested. No tangible solution to fulani herdsmen killing christians in kaduna, benue, ekiti and so on. Let's just pray ds tribalism don't lead to a civil war. Christians ds is d time for u to pray hard to our God, mighty and strong in battle to take charge.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by bonna4u(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2017
How can we develop and move forward as a nation when law enforcement is characterized by bigotry?
We all negros and Africans and should love one another whether in one Nigeria or a divided Nigeria. Shame on all those promoting tribalism on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can Re-present Magu For Confirmation - Osinbajo / Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying / Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.