Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (22039 Views)

‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by vannessa7(f): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by vannessa7(f): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2017
sdindan:

Tell me now what you are beating,

Chest or Breast?

chukagates:
chai.. some pple na real otondo ...the only time igbos dont carry out reprisals is when it is Ipob vs ARMY... ask your northern cohorts how far after that massacre in enugu ask them how far after they tried rubbish in aba..they were burnt and massacred in aba....igbos has never been asslickers Go with your SYMPATHY DIRECT IT TO THE WEST AND MIDDLEBELT..see who wan split naija yoruba?? una no get mind its a known fact
sdindan:

Chest or Breast?

you know, arguing or reasoning with you guys is frolicking with a pig in its mire, fraternizing with Igbos has turned many Yoruba to what we are not while you get better rubbing mind with us, our people learn to take crime for granted and indulge in something that is a taboo to us, you bring out the worst in people and turn friends to enemies, I'm so polite I can't even call you OSU despite how angry I am, I will enjoin all yorubas to begin to ignore ipob hateful comments before you turn us to monsters like you, and any Yoruba that make hate speeches is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Both sides were guilty so why should the police only be arresting only the Yorubas?
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by sdindan: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2017
vannessa7:

you know, arguing or reasoning with you guys is frolicking with a pig in its mire, fraternizing with Igbos has turned many Yoruba to what we are not while you get better rubbing mind with us, our people learn to take crime for granted and indulge in something that is a taboo to us, you bring out the worst in people and turn friends to enemies, I'm so polite I can't even call you OSU despite how angry I am, I will enjoin all yorubas to begin to ignore ipob hateful comments before you turn us to monsters like you, and any Yoruba that make hate speeches is a bastard

Go and suck Di**k and leave politics for ur scratched aped men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by ycat: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2017
Yoruba will be the only tribe that will be colonized a second time by just about anyone at this rate. Who knows what the arrested guys are going through in jail. So those organizing boys to deal with the Hausa didn't see this coming? The Afenife whatever should be calling for action not caution. It's time to start doing something and stop talking. The shithead king, ooni has bolted leaving his people to suffer, and a harebrain senator that should be demanding respect from the Hausa community is sharing food to them. What a show of shame. Who is going to take you seriously if you let this keep happening? Yoruba don't want to die so they have other people building real estate on their heads, you are already dead, it's just that you are living dead.

10 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Papasmal(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2017
sdindan:
We warned you people to speak up when they were killing and arresting IPOB members and u guys shouted kill them all. Now d fought u in ur backyard kill u ppl and arrest u too.

Nice one.
expect Emir in Ile Ife very soon.

Shut up,
No one will speak for u neither do we beg u to speak for us,
paddle ur own canoe,every tribe to their own fate,
No paddy for mortuary,sleep ur own I sleep my own.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by chukagates(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2017
vannessa7:

first your a fool to think all igbos are ipob..who ask for friendship ?? who you epp?? who your friendship hepp?? onye ka inye go la aka??..did we ask you to rub minds we us?? the painful thing is igbo dont care about your matters but you people will die on top igbo matters..enta biafra thread and see how your people wail there whilst u hardly see igbos in any Opc or oduwa thread..wen hausas kill igbos your people are like "kill them all" but once igbo retaliate you hypocrites will turn preachers "two wrongs dont make a right or pray their will be no repraisal" Y'ALL ARE HYPOCRITES CARRY YOUR PITY AND RUBBING MIND TO SAMBISA ODE!! ANU MPAM!! OSU!!

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by obaaderemi: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2017
vannessa7:

you are delusional, wait and see what will happen if those arrested are harmed in any way, your people didn't do anything to defend yourself despite serious killing by the northerner, you can only beat chest, if care is not taken Yoruba's will be the one to split this nation, we put our money where our mouth is, i shed tears when I saw all the widows of fulanic attack in the east but you people. are erasing every iota of mercy and love towards. you everyday, you are hurting yourself, watch out
They are so angry and embittered that the yorubas defended themselves and did not cry out to anyone before doing that like they have been crying since july 1966.when the crisis started in ife,some ibos were already opening threads expecting the gentle ife people to be mauled.they got dissappointed.even ibo leaders were silent when their people were used 4 shooting practice in ph.shame
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by royal231(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
Any Nigerian that doesnt know that Nigeria is not one country , is that one a Nigerian
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by FriendNG: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Do you want army to arrest northerners dead body that you have killed? Or the ones that vacate Ife to north?

Yoruba started the killing and they must pay for their sins. I am happy our voice is heard.

I will like to commend the senators and the Sharia supreme council that waded in to prevent any further ethnic clash that may generate in other part of the country.

God Bless Senator Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by yommen: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Adiola:
they came for the Igbo's and killed them ,we never condemn them ,we even supported the security continue all i n the name one Nigeria forgetting that when you train a beast to kill other,one day you ll end up in the beast's stomach.. no matter how terrible a relationship may have soured ,evil deeds are not to celebrated cos no one knows tomorrow ....sorry brother but we all are in this

Yorubas never supported killings of any sort. Dont always package things in the way that favours your biased mind. I am Yoruba. Although I couldnt have my voter's card but I would have voted Buhari. But after series of killings perpetrated by Fulanis nationwide without any major action or reaction from Buhari, I joined the group of people that wanted him dead while he was away.

Yorubas dont support killings of any tribe. Ibos kill ibos:Yorubas kill yorubas: Hausas kill hausas: there have been communal crisis in Ife that involve only yorubas and same happened in Cross Rivers state. No body really complained about this because it happened among people of common origin but it becomes very sensitive when it happens across tribes. Non of these is supported by Yorubas.

So, stop painting pictures from only what you feel. We dont support killings of any sort.

2 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by ycat: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Nigeria has never been one country, only those in denial say that.
royal231:
Any Nigerian that doesnt know that Nigeria is not one country , is that one a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by habsydiamond(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2017
Conflict can be disastrous sometimes.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by FriendNG: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2017
yommen:

Yorubas never supported killings of any sort. Dont always package things in the way that favours your biased mind. I am Yoruba. Although I couldnt have my voter's card but I would have voted Buhari. But after series of killings perpetrated by Fulanis nationwide without any major action or reaction from Buhari, I joined the group of people that wanted him dead while he was away.

Yorubas dont support killings of any tribe. Ibos kill ibos:Yorubas kill yorubas: Hausas kill hausas: there have been communal crisis in Ife that involve only yorubas and same happened in Cross Rivers state. No body really complained about this because it happened among people of common origin but it becomes very sensitive when it happens across tribes. Non of these is supported by Yorubas.

So, stop painting pictures from only what you feel. We dont support killings of any sort.

Yoruba supported and even celebrate the killings. Nairaland threads is a source of proof.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by bakynes(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2017
ycat:
Yoruba will be the only tribe that will be colonized a second time by just about anyone at this rate. Who knows what the arrested guys are going through in jail. So those organizing boys to deal with the Hausa didn't see this coming? The Afenife whatever should be calling for action not caution. It's time to start doing something and stop talking. The shithead king, ooni has bolted leaving his people to suffer, and a harebrain senator that should be demanding respect from the Hausa community is sharing food to them. What a show of shame. Who is going to take you seriously if you let this keep happening? Yoruba don't want to die so they have other people building real estate on their heads, you are already dead, it's just that you are living dead.
Will you shut up,Yorubas always defending and victorious over Hausa Fulani, what have your people done in Enugu when they massacred your people, your Governor declared Prayer and fasting.

3 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2017
sdindan:

Chest or Breast?
Boo.bs
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Olu317(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:

How many people did they arrest when innocent people were killed in southern kaduna? How many people were arrested for killing the Yoruba female preacher and the Igbo female trader in the north?
OPC and Anifere should not agree o or else the north has finally silence the SW with this.
Silence Yoruba ? Definitely a joke. Whatever is done at ILE IFE contrary to fairness will continue to push Hausa living there away from Yoruba land. Once, indiscriminate arrest becomes the order of the day ....Problems looms
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by sandra14: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2017
this calls for justice,how would security operatives arrest only yoruba,how many hausa were arrested in southern kaduna killings
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by sshalom(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Looking to cure cancer with paracetamol is the highest level of stupidity. Our government must treat each citizen as equal and make it very clear to all and sundry that there is no sacred cow anywhere. If this is not done and one section of the country is treated as superior to others, the time will come when the center will no longer hold.

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by ycat: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2017
You can't be the instigators and still have your blood-thirsty voice heard at the same time. The Hausa that are still back in Ife with bowls in hand to receive food from a senator are ghosts, right? I don't blame you at all, it's all because of the zero value you place on human lives that has made you feel invisible, Let's wait and see if Yoruba leaders will roll over again. But know that you won't continue to have it this way, the polar bag is getting full.
FriendNG:
Do you want army to arrest northerners dead body that you have killed? Or the ones that vacate Ife to north?

Yoruba started the killing and they must pay for their sins. I am happy our voice is heard.

I will like to commend the senators and the Sharia supreme council that waded in to prevent any further ethnic clash that may generate in other part of the country.

God Bless Senator Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Isahalbash(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2017
leisuretym:
we know the hausa for that, the ife people are only lucky that the security operative were not around during the fight, in my day in Jos , during the fight between the Jos people and the Hausas, the security operative came shooting anywhere the hausa are loosing in the fight, the igbos were killed in Dilimi, so they came out to fight back in the following day, but the Hausa soldier came with Amoured personal Carrier to repel the igbos, but when the Hausa were having upper hand, killing igbos and burning their shops, the security operatives will always show up late, even the children knows this in Jos. the jos people later resolved to blocking the road with big stones first, before any show down , that was the solution that broke the camel back.

if the hausa has won the fight in IFE, nobody will be arrested, how many hausas were arrested during the mile 12 crisis in lagos yoruba land, where are they now, they have all being released , I head same kwankwaso came to lagos to free them, either way, I'm sure they must be walking free now.

yorubas should fight for those arrested, Obasanjo should get involve, wole shoyinka should get involve, Tinubu should get involve, Fayose should get involve,

A man from my Niger republic was about to be arrested yesterday near my business center, he was later freed because he's a muslim after paying 3000 Naira to the immigration officers, what a shame. most people are claiming to be hausa , even when they are not, they are from chad and Niger republic but are harrasing us in Nigeria, the northerners are using them to win election on religion ground.

When u finish wake me.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Olu317(m): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Yoruba supported and even celebrate the killings. Nairaland threads is a source of proof.
Is everything OK with you? Why so do you generalize Yoruba as you referred to millions of people of an ethnicity? We, Yoruba aren't either barbaric nor savages but cultured to acknowledge death of individuals no matter how young such individual's existence on earth. WE PLACE GREAT VALUE ON LIFE. So, whoever you have issue with should be mentioned specifically and not referred us generally. He need be mentioned and not ghostly guess or assumptions on us all. .

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Moneytize: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2017
2cato:
You people should just shut up. Dont you know they are ur boss and grand masters and they will never do wrong
Flat headed psi from the lost tribe of isreali Ugandan erosion ravaged red mud region spotted. grin
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by ycat: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Shut your face in shame. You better get off my mention if you know what's good for you. They rounded Yoruba boys up each time for what Hausa did and you are here talking nonsense.
bakynes:

Will you shut up,Yorubas always defending and victorious over Hausa Fulani, what have your people done in Enugu when they massacred your people, your Governor declared Prayer and fasting.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by cybriz82(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Kingspin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/ife-clash-afenifere-opc-kick-one-sided-arrest/

which sin those house n car commit wey dem burn them join.na wa ooo.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by mradjoy(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
hardbody:
Anything I say here may be used against me by Seun and his people. But my mouth full ooo

I go talk am when the MODS don sleep.

hahaha, The fear of the mods is d beginning of wisdom! grin grin grin
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by ycat: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Why not? They say if you see a useless man's leg and you don't use it to burn your voodoo, where will you find a smart man's own?
NubiLove:
Both sides were guilty so why should the police only be arresting only the Yorubas?
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by walozanga(m): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2017
sandra14:
this calls for justice,how would security operatives arrest only yoruba,how many hausa were arrested in southern kaduna killings
. keep crying
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by walozanga(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2017
sandra14:
. y will a slave ask his master such question?

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Danpotter(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Afonjas should keep mute

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying / Photos From Wike's Swearing In Ceremony For second term / Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.