Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (22037 Views)

‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC / Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by MrSegunAdewole: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2017
Adiola:
they came for the Igbo's and killed them ,we never condemn them ,we even supported the security continue all i n the name one Nigeria forgetting that when you train a beast to kill other,one day you ll end up in the beast's stomach.. no matter how terrible a relationship may have soured ,evil deeds are not to celebrated cos no one knows tomorrow ....sorry brother but we all are in this
na soo my sister cool
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by hotwax: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2017
If this is true, then its totally wrong.

You are giving Ife militias reason to kill more. You are going about arresting innocent people and you can't arrest NURTW and Ife militias.

You are creating a ground for a future war.

Remember Ife-Modakeke, Police and Military ran away.

You will soon run away
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Babysheart(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2017
blame Afonja and the modern day version Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Ayoula: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2017
Adeyinka12:
This is injustice and it can lead to another clash soon.
by the way, is it not the hausa's that cause all this rubbish ? why are they not arrested also ?

Another Afonja in making...

2 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by erosimo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
sdindan:
We warned you people to speak up when they were killing and arresting IPOB members and u guys shouted kill them all. Now d fought u in ur backyard kill u ppl and arrest u too.

Nice one.
expect Emir in Ile Ife very soon.

Imagine a comment like this with 65 likes. Pls, kindly tell the message is trying to pass across
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by madridguy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
What do you expect me to say? We talking about human lives here and not cow.

IJOBA2:
YOU WONT SEE THE LIKES OF MADRIDGUY AND SUPERSTAR1 HERE grin WHERE IS CARINMOM AUNTYSIMBIAT AND ALL THE NAIRALAND FEMALE JIHADIST. SWEETLEMON BAWO NI grin
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by goodnews777: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
This happens because so many NIGERIANS are retarded. The North know this very well.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by goodnews777: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
This happens because so many NIGERIANS have no sense . The North know this very well.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by hotwax: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dear Ife people. be prepared. Whenever Fulani/Hausa want to strike back, the SSS first make arrests to weakens you. They do this to ensure their militants face no resistance when striking.

Its the only trick they have in the book.

This is an indication that they are actually planning for a revenge.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by InvestinOwerri(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
sdindan:

Tell me now what you are beating,

Chest or Breast?
The hypocrisy of those dirty & smelly reprobats knows no bounds indeed. what goes around surely comes around. Everyone of them will get a dose of the evil they supported and keeps supporting, its just a matter of time. Smh.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by InvestinOwerri(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
madridguy:
What do you expect me to say? We talking about human lives here and not cow.

Wtf is this boy talking about? So all those killed in S.Kaduna, Agatu & all over Benue, Taraba, Enugu, Ondo, Delta etc are cattle right? Where is this boy from? This is sickning and disgusting coming from a supposed homo sapian!

2 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by InvestinOwerri(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
ycat:
Yoruba will be the only tribe that will be colonized a second time by just about anyone at this rate. Who knows what the arrested guys are going through in jail. So those organizing boys to deal with the Hausa didn't see this coming? The Afenife whatever should be calling for action not caution. It's time to start doing something and stop talking. The shithead king, ooni has bolted leaving his people to suffer, and a harebrain senator that should be demanding respect from the Hausa community is sharing food to them. What a show of shame. Who is going to take you seriously if you let this keep happening? Yoruba don't want to die so they have other people building real estate on their heads, you are already dead, it's just that you are living dead.
You've said everything, nothing more to add!
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Neoguru1: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
bakynes:

Will you shut up,Yorubas always defending and victorious over Hausa Fulani, what have your people done in Enugu when they massacred your people, your Governor declared Prayer and fasting.
No dey mumu ursef http://punchng.com/ooni-declares-3-day-fasting-prayers-for-peace-in-ife/
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Kingspin(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why one sided federal appointment is not good for Nigeria for now.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by 7lives: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
chukagates:
chai.. some pple na real otondo ...the only time igbos dont carry out reprisals is when it is Ipob vs ARMY... ask your northern cohorts how far after that massacre in enugu ask them how far after they tried rubbish in aba..they were burnt and massacred in aba....igbos has never been asslickers Go with your SYMPATHY DIRECT IT TO THE WEST AND MIDDLEBELT..see who wan split naija yoruba?? una no get mind its a known fact

Which yeye post be dis? na today aboki begin dey use yamirin meat do suya?.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by dragonking3: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Olu317:
Silence Yoruba ? Definitely a joke. Whatever is done at ILE IFE contrary to fairness will continue to push Hausa living there away from Yoruba land. Once, indiscriminate arrest becomes the order of the day ....Problems looms
The indiscriminate arrest has already been done that's why they ensured that some of the arrested are taken to Abuja prison so that they can't be freed. That's why Opc and Anifere raised the alarm
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by madridguy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
Do you see me jumping up after the attacks you mention?

InvestinOwerri:
Wtf is this boy talking about? So all those killed in S.Kaduna, Agatu & all over Benue, Taraba, Enugu, Ondo, Delta etc are cattle right? Where is this boy from? This is sickning and disgusting coming from a supposed homo sapian!
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by oluxy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
I have not heard any herdsmen has been arrested for many years now. Some NL will want to credit security agency for agood job done. As at yesterday, herdsmen still killed innocent people in benue. The security agent, are they ignorant of this?

Bias n used and latter dumped set of instruments our security agencies has bacame. No truth only just obey.

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by akigbemaru: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Opc reacts to Ife Crisis.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Adebowale89(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
MakeADifference:
The Sharia Council shouldn't worry about X or Y leading to religious crisis.

"Also, the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, SCS, has assured that the council would ensure that the recent bloody clash in Ile-Ife between the Hausa and Yoruba comm unities does not lead to religious crises in the country"

Why give a worry now?

1. Herdsman killing hundreds, you didn't worry about crisis.
2. Boko Haram killing thousands in churches and kidnapping hundreds of Xtian virgins, you didn't worry
3. Slaughtered Rev. Fathers and Pastors by herdsman, no worry then.
4. Mama Abaghime slaughtered and killers freed, no worry
5. Madam Eunice slaughtered in Abuja, no one worried about religious crisis
6. Hausa rampaged Mile 12 market last year, no worry then

Now, Ife people stood up to Hausa who violated their integrity and a SCS wants to hit "FTC" over a matter that isn't in their scope.

you they mind all those bombastic element. they can never think straight without diluting it with religion

awon olopolo dudu

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Olu317(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
dragonking3:
The indiscriminate arrest has already been done that's why they ensured that some of the arrested are taken to Abuja prison so that they can't be freed. That's why Opc and Anifere raised the alarm
Opc and Afenifere have spoken for posterity to judge because no tribe have monopoly of violence. They want to use state machinery. No wonder Magu was turned down as becoming EFFCC 'boss by the SENATE from the information got from DSS for failing INTEGRITY TEST. Imagine who MR. PRESIDENT of Nigeria SENT TO THE SENATE FOR APPROVAL ? , Their master , PMB, will only run for one term then we shall see how they want to rule again after they have made nearly all tribes Nigeria their enemies...

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by engrchykae(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
[the south became a conquered territory when chief awolowo made the statement"i am irrevocably on the side of one nigeria"i sympathise with the ife people because of the brotherhood of man,soyinka saw these things,thats why he supported biafra.and he was right because after biafra was defeated,the northern region became bigger than the three southern region namely the eastern,western and midwestern.in conclusion,we are fools. [quote author=vannessa7 post=54636362]

you are delusional, wait and see what will happen if those arrested are harmed in any way, your people didn't do anything to defend yourself despite serious killing by the northerner, you can only beat chest, if care is not taken Yoruba's will be the one to split this nation, we put our money where our mouth is, i shed tears when I saw all the widows of fulanic attack in the east but you people. are erasing every iota of mercy and love towards. you everyday, you ar

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by naijagobetter(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
exactly wat they did in southern kaduna. God will punish all those involve, especiallythat sai baba uncle
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by phemi01(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
FriendNG:
Do you want army to arrest northerners dead body that you have killed? Or the ones that vacate Ife to north?

Yoruba started the killing and they must pay for their sins. I am happy our voice is heard.

I will like to commend the senators and the Sharia supreme council that waded in to prevent any further ethnic clash that may generate in other part of the country.

God Bless Senator Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

Long Live Nigeria.

This one has found his voice now. When his boys killed people in benue we didn't see him. He didn't call for their arrest. But he is celebrating now. I'm just happy every other tribe in Nigeria knows that hausa people are as dangerous and blood thirsty as vampires and people are beginning to resist them. You can continue to use the police and army in your favour but it won't last.

2 Likes

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Franzinni: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
They will arrest now.... When the head of the state is among the people that take loyalty to religion first before any other thing.....now you see the mistake of afonja....
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by jamislaw(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
2cato:
You people should just shut up. Dont you know they are ur boss and grand masters and they will never do wrong
as well as beafraud.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Ngokafor(f): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
...The impunity and partiality by security forces towards hausa muslim is simply because they have succeded in flooding and saturationg every damn security outfit in this vountry..

..when sane minds decried this dangerous situation when buhari came on board,some narrow-minded folks who were blinded by Osibanjo being VP rebelled and cursed everyone out...claiming that they do not care where the security appointees are from as long as they get the job done..that 'wailers' should stop crying about 'election'..Stuppidity at its peak.

.Now we are all at the mercy of these murderous northerners because their brothers are the Army,Police,DSS,..name it!..They will forment trouble in their place and still look for trouble in another man's house..even when they are clearly out-numbered.

....You guys in the SW are just too myopic in issues that concerns this country and only cry when the head has been cut off..

...The earlier we all go our seperate ways,the better for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by Engrdavo: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Peace..............
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by VULCAN(m): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
I have read and reread this post trying to understand its connection to the post it was referring to.

Havent been able to make a logical connection. I suppose its a case of one responding to what one thinks not necessarily what was said or written

vannessa7:

you are delusional, wait and see what will happen if those arrested are harmed in any way, your people didn't do anything to defend yourself despite serious killing by the northerner, you can only beat chest, if care is not taken Yoruba's will be the one to split this nation, we put our money where our mouth is, i shed tears when I saw all the widows of fulanic attack in the east but you people. are erasing every iota of mercy and love towards. you everyday, you are hurting yourself, watch out
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
gringringringrin

Honestly I don't know why I am laughing.
Re: Ife Clash: Afenifere, OPC Kick Against One-sided Arrest by ycat: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
What the hell?
InvestinOwerri:
You've said everything, nothing more to add!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Candidates Will Slug It Out: Fayemi Rejects Consensus Candidates / Cabal Must Have Hijacked My Government – Buhari / Obasanjo Visits Alex Otti In Abia, Hails Him On Pension Law Repeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.