Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade (17634 Views)

Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21 / Sure Ways To Charge Your Smartphone Quicker / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by pat077: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kyase:

It can be possible boss, but what am not sure is how long it will charge your phone, haven't checked the video to know for sure but seeing the pics the op uploaded, I will believe the duck tape will help to maintain the charges generated on the blade.
BUT do you know that you can use your duck tape to surf the net free?
Everything is possible with engineering
have u tried it?
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
this is very possible .. actually .. the razor has no current deposited on it ..it only serve as a medium which low current from the phone battery itself flows through the cord (by one end . I think it the + wire ) . then to one end of the razor . if u look closer there is a coiled joining the two end of the razor now this is how the magic happened ..wen the low current from the phone battery flows through the positive wire . to one of the razor. then through the coiled wire which steps up the current then it flows through the other end of the cord .. Buh this time has gained some electrons which is capable of charging the phone ..now the reason why is dangerous for ur phone is that it utters the principle of charging where current should flow from the negative wire to the phone then flow out through the positive wire ... I still stand to be corrected oh ...
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by NCP: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok lets take a look,at this.

One thing you guys may not be aware, is the the presence of UNCONCENTRATED SULPHURIC ACID used to soak the card board paper.

There is where the charging power starts from.
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by SUGARSON(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
smarrtprime2000:
this is very possible .. actually .. the razor has no current deposited on it ..it only serve as a medium which low current from the phone battery itself flows through the cord (by one end . I think it the + wire ) . then to one end of the razor . if u look closer there is a coiled joining the two end of the razor now this is how the magic happened ..wen the low current from the phone battery flows through the positive wire . to one of the razor. then through the coiled wire which steps up the current then it flows through the other end of the cord .. Buh this time has gained some electrons which is capable of charging the phone ..now the reason why is dangerous for ur phone is that it utters the principle of charging where current should flow from the negative wire to the phone then flow out through the positive wire ... I still stand to be corrected oh ...

THAT SEEMS LIKE A NICE EXPLANATION
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
All I see is rough/mumu play.
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
pat077:
have u tried it?
Yes
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
NCP:

l DONT support cutting corners. He did not watch the video fully and didn't even bother to research more on the subject.
lol free the op na boss
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
ok o science is Real
science is god

1 Like

Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by zuby4real10(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
lie of the century. Scientists and engineers in the house over to you.
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by pat077: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kyase:

Yes
which network
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
pat077:
which network
all, but it works only on 2 out of the 5 I tried on
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by permit(m): 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
do i blame u for this trafick lies[s]
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by pat077: 12:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Kyase:
all, but it works only on 2 out of the 5 I tried on
which of them and how can i do it
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2017
pat077:
which of them and how can i do it
That Wont bê now boss
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by pat077: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Kyase:
That Wont bê now boss
when? Or can u send it to my whatsapp contact
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2017
pat077:
when? Or can u send it to my whatsapp contact
ths issue is That i dont have Phone currently, That Will bê next Week
0 7 0 6 5 4 3 6 4 6 5
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by pat077: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Kyase:
ths issue is That i dont have Phone currently, That Will bê next Week
0 7 0 6 5 4 3 6 4 6 5
ok
Re: How To Charge You Phone With Razorblade by Kyase(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2017
pat077:
ok
yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics / How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You / 5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.