Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. (611 Views)

A Woman Who Visits A Man Without Her Parent's Consent Is A Prostitute / So Embrassing As Kid Watch Her Parent Doing It Inside A Car Besides The Road / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by thebest1210(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Good morning house,
Please, I plan going to see my girl's parents for the first time, in order to tell them of my intention (marriage) towards their daughter. This is my first time of ever going for such an occasion. My question is, should I go with some drinks and how properly should I present my message?
Thanks for your contributions.

MOD, Pls do justice to this. I want to get as much ideas as possible. Front page plsssss ooooo.. .

P. S. I am an igbo guy, from nsukka to be precise.
Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2017
Obviously, You should go with drink. It's tradition

Just dress in a presentable way. Remember, the way you dress is how you'll be addressed

Most of all, be you. Be real

Np: Shutdown - Skepta

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2017
If u no want stress or no much questions... just go with this

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by thebest1210(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Obviously, You should go with drink. It's tradition

Just dress in a presentable way. Remember, the way you dress is how you'll be addressed

Most of all, be you. Be real

Np: Shutdown - Skepta

Tanx bro
Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by odiereke(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Make your enquiries from the uncles or aunties of your girlfriend, as to what it entails in their family background.
Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by FvckShiT(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Be ready for some fůcking tough questions...
cheesy
It's a Fůcking Interview braaåh. ..

You fůcking tough bro.. cool--dedicating ur cőck to one puśšy for life!!? shocked

grin fůcking not my thing cheesy
Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Wch day my turn go reach nah.. Oluwa oooo..

Get a nice wine and spirit..

U can dress in this senator cloth u go sharp,wen u enter like this them go believe
Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by thebest1210(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2017
2muchopoTBdope:
If u no want stress or no much questions... just go with this

Hahahahah.
Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by thebest1210(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2017
odiereke:
Make your enquiries from the uncles or aunties of your girlfriend, as to what it entails in their family background.

Tanx for the advice
Re: I Want To Go And See Her Parent For The First Time. by Esty20(f): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2017
just dress simple,b real and go with a drink

(1) (Reply)

.. / 7 Basic Types Of Boyfriends You Would See In Nigeria / Learn About The Key Concepts Of Digital Media Marketing For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.