Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" (35163 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by AngelicBeing: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Who cares, who ask you, nonsense, next news jare sad

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
You tried well done but how does that now help other pressing matters in this nation nobody is calling you abi do you have something to say
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by jose45eve(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
I DON'T DOUBT YOU EXPECT YOU TELL WHICH OR BUSINESS YOU ARE DOING?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by yabatown: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
COSSY, THIS IS A GIGANTIC LIE!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Exponental(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Very possible if she does 'cash n carry'...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by oluxy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
And without help from any man?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by XaviDayo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oleeeeeeeee....Ashewooooooooooo.......Sharap
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Franzinni: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
I believe you... I know it was not "a" sugar daddy....cos Wetin you carry "a" sugar daddy will die before his time without help from his friends.... So it was a community effort....

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by danpossible(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Good move
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by harbibi: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
splendid22:
Controversial actress and singer,Cossy Orjiakor has dispelled the rumours that a certain rich man built her a house. The boobs baring actress said she is the first actress to build her own house and she did it without the help of a man.

She took to her Instagram page to make the revelation. In her words:“I want to talk about my house. I built it prior to meeting mr? I was d first actress to own a house then. #facts.. The higher protocols actually taught mr? Helped out. So they demanded for houses.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRsdg-5DoU4/?hl=en

http://thenewsguru.com/built-house-without-man-cossy-orjiakor-boasts/
Text 6270525 to 791 on AIRTEL NETWORK to get AKPOS JOKES.... This is so funny plz share..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Esepayne(f): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
issorite
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by DanielGb(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
splendid22:
Controversial actress and singer,Cossy Orjiakor has dispelled the rumours that a certain rich man built her a house. The boobs baring actress said she is the first actress to build her own house and she did it without the help of a man.

She took to her Instagram page to make the revelation. In her words:“I want to talk about my house. I built it prior to meeting mr? I was d first actress to own a house then. #facts.. The higher protocols actually taught mr? Helped out. So they demanded for houses.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRsdg-5DoU4/?hl=en

http://thenewsguru.com/built-house-without-man-cossy-orjiakor-boasts/

Yeah, She is right. When they are not the brick layer.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by davo90tico(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
thundaFIREmods:
looks like her money don dey finish and no more market.
no blogger wan market am again cos she no dey pay.
so an a typical old school olosho wey sabi dey gam, she must market herself.
i have guys that have bleeped this olosho. them say hey tot smell like water why dem wash from beans
and they agreed to sleep with her? what an irony
how many Nigerians will use a smelly public toilet and tell others they did? I rest my case
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by bitcoinvin(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smallville10:
Getaway.

No Mind them oloshi..

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by bitcoinvin(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Even office men who have been working under AC for the past 10 years still dey rented apartment.. Buh see where nudity has taken this one

#Irony of life#

hahahhahahaha..ah tell u..Nuduity pays more than working..na them oloshis naaa
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by tosyne2much(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
bitcoinvin:

hahahhahahaha..ah tell u..Nuduity pays more than working..na them oloshis naaa
Shey you sef see am baba cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Richy4(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Does it mean a woman cannot build a house in Nigeria without people saying that some men paid for it?....There are so many ladies in Nigerian higher institutions, studying different profession with their male counterpart, Does it mean that they will throw the degree away without making use of it to better their lives?.. How can all these ladies' effort be credited to a man?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Smallville10:
Getaway.
Lmao!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by thundaFIREmods: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
davo90tico:

and they agreed to sleep with her? what an irony
how many Nigerians will use a smelly public toilet and tell others they did? I rest my case
abobo when conji hold you for a particular olosho, you wont rest till you Bleep her. its after everyting that you come back to your senses.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by akblings(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Glaxxs:
My grand mother was a virgin at 65 undecided
your own better oooo...
my own i fell from 12 storey building when i was 6yrs old.
And i no remember whether i been die..

Modified...
But my friend killed himself nd ran away

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Bills2307(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Richy4:
Does it mean a woman cannot build a house in Nigeria without people saying that some men paid for it?....There are so many ladies in Nigerian higher institutions, studying different profession with their male counterpart, Does it mean that they will throw the degree away without making use of it to better their lives?.. How can all these ladies' effort be credited to a man?
my dear are u a learner, dis is cossy we r talking about. D booby queen grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's true, she built her house withou a sugar daddy, she used sugar daddies
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by stukinherdr1222(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
get out !!!!!!!!!

who gives a Bleep ?

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by kizyalex10(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
The last time I checked,she is not an A list actress nd have nt featured in more than 20 movies,or is there any other job she is into that I don't know?maybe she is an importer.lol.yeye dey smell
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
She built her house by boobs exposition, display and declaration. A message here is that you can build a house via that means
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by gawu1: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
thundaFIREmods:

abobo when conji hold you for a particular olosho, you wont rest till you Bleep her. its after everyting that you come back to your senses.
Just exactly what happened between one suleiman and one St, yet the suleiman is still living in denial

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by dapiluv: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by gawu1: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
akblings:

your own better oooo...
my own i fell from 12 storey building when i was 6yrs old.
And i no remember whether i been die..

Modified...
But my friend killed himself nd ran away
Chai! if that your friend had committed suicide instead of killing himself, he wouldn't have ran away. You see now.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by akblings(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
gawu1:

Chai! if that your friend had committed suicide instead of killing himself, he wouldn't have ran away. You see now.
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by thundaFIREmods: 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
gawu1:

Just exactly what happened between one suleiman and one St, yet the suleiman is still living in denial
exactly lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by evexx1(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men / Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola / AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.