Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" (35161 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Nofuckgiven: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
uzeba:
who asked you?
Na me ask am grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Nazacent: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Olosho nor the need sugar Daddy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by KardinalZik(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
But shey you agree say you be ashawo sha?

It doesn't matter who visits you, whether old or young. What matters is that you are a harlot, a prostitute, and in African English, we call you ashawo.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by UyiIredia(m): 2:20am On Mar 17, 2017
thundaFIREmods:
looks like her money don dey finish and no more market.
no blogger wan market am again cos she no dey pay.
so an a typical old school olosho wey sabi dey gam, she must market herself.
i have guys that have bleeped this olosho. them say hey tot smell like water why dem wash from beans

Sh*t That's hardcore men.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by UyiIredia(m): 2:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Richy4:
Does it mean a woman cannot build a house in Nigeria without people saying that some men paid for it?....There are so many ladies in Nigerian higher institutions, studying different profession with their male counterpart, Does it mean that they will throw the degree away without making use of it to better their lives?.. How can all these ladies' effort be credited to a man?

Linda Ikeji built a house in Banana Island. You hear anyone complain say she no use money she work for.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by gudofuck231: 3:55am On Mar 17, 2017
splendid22:
Controversial actress and singer,Cossy Orjiakor has dispelled the rumours that a certain rich man built her a house. The boobs baring actress said she is the first actress to build her own house and she did it without the help of a man.

She took to her Instagram page to make the revelation. In her words:“I want to talk about my house. I built it prior to meeting mr? I was d first actress to own a house then. #facts.. The higher protocols actually taught mr? Helped out. So they demanded for houses.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRsdg-5DoU4/?hl=en

http://thenewsguru.com/built-house-without-man-cossy-orjiakor-boasts/
Nooooooooooooooooo!
Lolllllllllll
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by gudofuck231: 3:58am On Mar 17, 2017
kayo80:
Hmm! So what was your source of income?

Tourism of the twin towers

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by Leebeedo(m): 4:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Oh, I have no eggs in my scrotum too......scallywag!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by maxysmith(f): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2017
i just hate dis girl......always advertising her boobs undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by kechywillz(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Na olosho business bring money to take build that kind house
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy" by danpossible(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
you can monitor your good,shop, house and other anywhere, anytime where you are with your phone through CCTV with I.P SYSTEM. from example u left your kid with maid and you will monitor he/her through your phone devices at your office. contract for more detail by call 080650365567/08034702363

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Reveals What Turns Her Off In Men / Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola / AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.