Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (35766 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Karlman: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Davash222:
So the husband need to remember sweet moments and birthdays to prove that he loves you Hope, you will eat the sweet moments when there is no food in the house??
... dont mind those kids na their birthday i go hang for head ...i guess i no like myself too as no dey kukuma rememba my own birthday until msg or cal enter phone to wish me hapy birthday
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by eprince21(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
really, i think we know that already
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by THYRAIN(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
eseun11:
All for the money
sister just pray cos no be there fault.
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2017
sisisioge:
Sheet happens, I know...but how is it possible for people who don't like each other to be married?

shit not `sheet ` yes its possible in Nigeria , they will tell you the love will come after marriage .

smh
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by mekybabe1: 6:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Hideki(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
sisisioge:
Sheet happens, I know...but how is it possible for people who don't like each other to be married?
Very possible
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Hideki(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
davo90tico:

very good observation that is a mathematical impossibility, even if the marry how can you be intimate with someone you hate. No amount of alcohol can do that for sure
It is very possible...
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by ElsonMorali: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
candelahria:
no 6.When he refuses to eat your food repeatedly and even when he manages to, condemns it.

So true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / Mum Tattooes Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.