Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response (5432 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ladiesmirror(m): 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Please dont mind my mistakes let me go straight to the point. So after passing the apptitude test which i happened to went 30 mins late, i was called for an interview with a French Organisation, after all the HR questions the man asked me how much do i expect as salary? i tried to dodge the question but he insist i must give him a figure. So i said 100-180k will be good. So the Man smiled and told methat the actual salary for the position is 323k. so i pretended not to be wowed shocked i went home depressed cry cry thinking i have bleeped up....... Just Today i was called to resume next week monday cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by psucc(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Congrats!
Your time don knack.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Gmajor(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
was he serious about the salary the pay?
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by toniobyke(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well done and congrats
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by dejt4u(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Congrats. Can I also apply to that company? What is the name of the company?
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by enshi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:
Please dont mind my mistakes let me go straight to the point. So after passing the apptitude test which i happened to went 30 mins late, i was called for an interview with a French Organisation, after all the HR questions the man asked me how much do i expect as salary? i tried to dodge the question but he insist i must give him a figure. So i said 100-180k will be good. So the Man smiled and told methat the actual salary for the position is 323k. so i pretended not to be wowed shocked i went home depressed cry cry thinking i have bleeped up....... Just Today i was called to resume next week monday cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy please how did you apply... Where did you get the advert
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ladiesmirror(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gmajor:
was he serious about the salary the pay?

Yes he was.. Its actually that amount after tax
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by emeijeh(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:

I read your post and the bolded english is confusing my use of english grin

10 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Nweke12: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
I received the same grace in Jesus name amen. Congrats dear.

4 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ladiesmirror(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:

I read your post and the bolded english is confusing my use of english grin

What i meant by that statement is. when i was called for the test earlier b4 the interview, i arrived the venue 30 mins late...when other candidates had already started.. hope its clear now..
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ladiesmirror(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
toniobyke:
Well done and congrats
Thanks alot...May God grant your dream job if its still on the way
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ednut1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
i smell lies

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:

You that speak good english how much do you earn Rubbish..... I have Passed the Test change it if you can..... hater.. Remember your president is a Secondary cert. holder.... Its obvious you are Pained...... go to hell Bush Boy

ok

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Icaretoo: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nweke12:

Amen and me too...
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by StephenJobs(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dude am very happy for u........I pray make our own ma land soon.......a very big congratulations to u,

Even if u no sabi English, God favour don see u tru already.....no allow all these English Professors spoil ur joy o.......

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by championer: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nweke12:

The best comment so far.
My brother Amen to that.. I receive it to.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:

Congratulations but if opportunity dey remember me o
Metallurgical and materials engineer
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by championer: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:

Congrats to u.. Promotion ahead.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by obinoral1179(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
@op grace might have got you this juicy job but grace will not sustain it for you. Work on yourself, improve yourself in all ramifications and the sky will be your starting limit....
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by jellea(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
Actually those correcting this dude's mistake are jealous. English is not a yardstick to measure knowledge. English is just another Language. You need to cross border to see how useless you are. It's just a mistake, if you must correct him be polite. Jealousy go kill some people o

3 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Snow5(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
People criticising OP use of English.... Get it into your brain that "Grace has spoken for him"....
In your case you might not be that lucky sef..

So stop hating and congratulates him...

English is not a test of knowledge and wisdom!!!

OP congrats.

3 Likes

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by KennyID17(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Call me "Hater", na ur opinion b that. But I smell lies everywhere. A French organization in naija paying u that much. What kinda job is it? French isn't a major language in Nigeria, so y pay that much. What do they do? If u are being paid that much, u must not b an entry level staff. Somehow this story is incoherent.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ammyluv2002(f): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
KennyID17:
Call me "Hater", na ur opinion b that. But I smell lies everywhere. A French organization in naija paying u that much. What kinda job is it? French isn't a major language in Nigeria, so y pay that much. What do they do? If u are being paid that much, u must not b an entry level staff. Somehow this story is incoherent.
Jeez! Bros, pls stop showing yourself. French isn't a major language in Nigeria? So? Are you for real? Chai! You really fall your hand

Op, I tap into your testimony. Congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Reviews Salary / 6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k / female Office Assistants Needed Urgently in Surulere, lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.