Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response (5438 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Ifeshyne(f): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:
Please dont mind my mistakes let me go straight to the point. So after passing the apptitude test which i happened to went 30 mins late, i was called for an interview with a French Organisation, after all the HR questions the man asked me how much do i expect as salary? i tried to dodge the question but he insist i must give him a figure. So i said 100-180k will be good. So the Man smiled and told methat the actual salary for the position is 323k. so i pretended not to be wowed shocked i went home depressed cry cry thinking i have bleeped up....... Just Today i was called to resume next week monday cheesy cheesy cheesy
Congrats

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by mazimee(m): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
jellea:
Actually those correcting this dude's mistake are jealous. English is not a yardstick to measure knowledge. English is just another Language. You need to cross border to see how useless you are. It's just a mistake, if you must correct him be polite. Jealousy go kill some people o

Jealous of what exactly? People with this mentality disgust me. Believe me, most people don't give a bleep about your success. Take corrections when you need them and learn/add value to your life. What you learned today, you have learned it for ever.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ladiesmirror(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
KennyID17:
Call me "Hater", na ur opinion b that. But I smell lies everywhere. A French organization in naija paying u that much. What kinda job is it? French isn't a major language in Nigeria, so y pay that much. What do they do? If u are being paid that much, u must not b an entry level staff. Somehow this story is incoherent.

What do i gain by lying . Well French was Compulsory from my Primary to secondary school... 3rdly, you are simply a Hater....Go and die (in Oshiomole's voice)
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ladiesmirror(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Jeez! Bros, pls stop showing yourself. French isn't a major language in Nigeria? So? Are you for real? Chai! You really fall your hand

Op, I tap into your testimony. Congratulations

Pls dont mind the hater jhor...... French was compulsory back in primary and secondary school.... Meanwhile, I want to use this opportunity to thank @ ammyluv. because i have been following the thread "Post Abuja Jobs here" saw numerous of your vacancy post but couldnt see the one related to my field...... kudos to you..
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ladiesmirror(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
KennyID17:
Call me "Hater", na ur opinion b that. But I smell lies everywhere. A French organization in naija paying u that much. What kinda job is it? French isn't a major language in Nigeria, so y pay that much. What do they do? If u are being paid that much, u must not b an entry level staff. Somehow this story is incoherent.

Meanwhile Go and ask what an international NGO is..... Mine is small sef compared to a frnd of mine who earns 480k with a Norwegian (Norway) Organisation nko.......mtcheww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by KennyID17(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:

What do i gain by lying . Well French was Compulsory from my Primary to secondary school... 3rdly, you are simply a Hater....Go and die (in Oshiomole's voice)

Firstly, if u lie, a lot of ppl would like ur story, secondly, u didn't say it was a French NGO. Just said a French company. Like i said if u call me a hater, it's simply ur opinion. U gave us scant details, and u expect ppl ti believe everything?
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by abumeinben(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:
Please dont mind my mistakes let me go straight to the point. So after passing the apptitude test which i happened to went 30 mins late, i was called for an interview with a French Organisation, after all the HR questions the man asked me how much do i expect as salary? i tried to dodge the question but he insist i must give him a figure. So i said 100-180k will be good. So the Man smiled and told methat the actual salary for the position is 323k. so i pretended not to be wowed shocked i went home depressed cry cry thinking i have bleeped up....... Just Today i was called to resume next week monday cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats bruh...Make sure you grow there.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by KennyID17(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:

Meanwhile Go and ask what an international NGO is..... Mine is small sef compared to a frnd of mine who earns 480k with a Norwegian (Norway) Organisation nko.......mtcheww.

Guy use ur head, what u wrote in ur first post was French Organization and not International French NGO. If u had taken ur time to write a good write up, no one would b doubting u.

You also didn't asnsa most of my questions, all u did was what I was expecting, branding me "Hater" on d spot. U don't even sound like one to b hired by an International NGO, so unprofessional in ur approach to things.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by KennyID17(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Jeez! Bros, pls stop showing yourself. French isn't a major language in Nigeria? So? Are you for real? Chai! You really fall your hand

Op, I tap into your testimony. Congratulations

Showing myself how ma'am? That I am ignorant about d topic? I am still asking the question coz i don't know. Y would a French organization pay So much. All you could have done is tell me why.

One being ignorant about something don't mean you should b ashamed to ask. If u read my post, I asked a question, and both of you failed to answer, all u could say was I fall my hand
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
KennyID17:

Showing myself how ma'am? That I am ignorant about d topic? I am still asking the question coz i don't know. Y would a French organization pay So much. All you could have done is tell me why.

One being ignorant about something don't mean you should b ashamed to ask. If u read my post, I asked a question, and both of you failed to answer, all u could say was I fall my hand
Wow! You're very polite! Well, a lot of organizations(NGOs)pay more than that amount . It's no big deal to them....not just NGOs sef. There are a lot of foreign pharmaceuticals companies that also pay that much without blinking
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by KennyID17(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Wow! You're very polite! Well, a lot of organizations(NGOs)pay more than that amount . It's no big deal to them....not just NGOs sef. There are a lot of foreign pharmaceuticals companies that also pay that much without blinking

My question is what is he doing for them? That was all i wanted to know, ok I admit, calling him a liar was a bit far fetched, and am sorry about that, but it just sounded somehow to me, no position to be held in his write up and all we saw was #325000, that kind money go make me wan do Weytin him o to get d job na grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:

Sanofi, Total , Secoulaours Internationale Francis?

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
KennyID17:

My question is what is he doing for them? That was all i wanted to know, ok I admit, calling him a liar was a bit far fetched, and am sorry about that, but it just sounded somehow to me, no position to be held in his write up and all we saw was #325000, that kind money go make me wan do Weytin him o to get d job na grin cheesy

Lol you are wise grin

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by youngsahito(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
ladiesmirror:
congrat bro your God don win...no 4get to drop 4 ur guyz that dey wif u b4 u hammer
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Airoflaw(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:

I read your post and the bolded english is confusing my use of english grin
na French not English. lol grin
emeijeh:

grin
na French not English. lol
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by KennyID17(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol you are wise grin

My broda!! cheesy grin
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Vicole324: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Go take a shower your lie stink
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by xxgig(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
congratulations
ladiesmirror:

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by KennyID17(m): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Pls I Hope u don't mind me asking, but what are these?
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by begwong: 1:16am On Mar 17, 2017
emeijeh:

I read your post and the bolded english is confusing my use of english grin
Atleast there was a caveat in his post from the beginning which says 'DONT MIND MY MISTAKE..'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by idris4r83(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2017
The thing is international ngo's pay well but the way the op writes n just dropped d info about his take home is what is making people to take the story with a pinch of salt.
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by konny1(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017
ladiesmirror:

Congratulations bro!
Re: See The Question I Was Asked In An Interview And My Response by Ifeshyne(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Or première urgence internationale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avon HMO Graduate Recruitment 2017 - 8 Positions / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 / How To Answer : No Experience, Why Should We Hire You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.