Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa (34527 Views)

Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / Body Part Commonly Neglected While Bathing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa by Gluthatione: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kyllahmc:
Tramadol doesn't increase libido... In fact it reduces it.. It gives you fake sense of wellbeing... Makes you feel relaxed. gets you high and mess up your brain awareness... You will be wide awake yet asleep... Distracts your brain from concentrating clearly on what's right in front of you.
If I take tramadol if you like strip alexis texas and Lisa Ann naked in front of me, my d!ck can never stand.. . Cos the drug dulls the part of my brain that controls my erections.
I Just don't get it when people say they use tramadol to enhance their libido...
Well what do I know? Tramadol has different effects on different people sha.

Advice : stay the hell away from tramadol and every other opiates drugs out there... They would only ruin your life.
Interesting.
Re: 6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa by RxH8: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
There is really very little data to support the list. Marijuana is probably the common illicit drug of abuse. Heroin used to be common in 80s. Not anymore. Prescription drugs like tramadol n codeine are currently trending. Seen a number of Young, tramadol abusers with convulsions in recent times. Nairalanders beware.
Re: 6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa by TRADELYN: 5:01pm On May 01, 2017
Chmmyluv:
Ok

Hi,

You have been chosen.

I am doing some findings about "black beauty" and would love your input.

You just need to answer some simple questions in this regard.

If you are not comfortable in answering them here, we would email you, OK?
Re: 6 Most Commonly Abused Drugs In Africa by hustleranthem(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
How dare u call the sacred herb(marijuana) a drug? Iandi fall on u breda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Slumps & Dies In Plateau Hours After Hearing News Of Her Only Child Death / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? / 4 Newborn Babies Die In Sapele Central Hospital, Delta. Doctor ‘Found Drunk’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.