Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married (49838 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by lalasticlala(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Check this out. Do you think this kind of prayer would work? Do you support this kind of prayers?

This was shared by actress Georgina Onuoha who also related it to her situation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRs-A1dDWWp/?hl=en

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Davash222(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
So, in this whole world there is nobody close to her to tell her that she's mad I believe her ex is still celebrating cos it didn't work out for them.

16 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
My mom always says "Even if God is protecting you, you need to know your limit and boundary".

No matter how much God protects you, when you exceed your limit and pass your jurisdiction, you can be vulnerable to curses cheesy

If you snatch my babe and I rain curses on you, not even T. B. Joshua or daddy Adeboye can lift the curses cheesy

You can't hijack my woman and expect me to fold my arms.. Things are not done that way cheesy

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chai! Wet in nau...allow God to handle things biko. Vergence is the Lord's. I can only imagine what the babe did to her! Some sisters in-law forget that tomorrow, they would be someone's wife with their own sisters-in-law too.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is this some kind of joke?

On the other hand, it could be a "blessing" in disguise that this woman has told the world how vindictive and bitter she can be .

At least people now know enough to beware of her...

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Uniqueness01(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
She should have just leave it for Karma instead of this long story..........

5 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tossedbae(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Amen lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by dollyjoy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some sisters in Law can be really annoying and cruel forgetting they will get married some days too.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Davash222:
So, in this whole world there is nobody close to her to tell her that she's mad I believe her ex is still celebrating cos it didn't work out for them.
Did you even read the post?

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Flexherbal(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Payback!

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Davash222(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Did you even read the post?
Yes I did.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
I don't know, but vindictiveness hardly looks appealing to me. She should just leave it to God. God has books of records; and it's already a law that what you sow, you reap.

The lady doesn't need to stay awake at night or nurse bitterness about this. She should let go and allow her healing start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Chai! Wet in nau...allow God to handle things biko. Vergence is the Lord's. I can only imagine what the babe did to her! Some sisters in-law forget that tomorrow, they would be someone's wife with their own sisters-in-law too.

As in, the post is just something. She should allow the lady's creator take over the case.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by choix007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Women are always the problem to themselves......smh

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by OLAFIMIX(f): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Marriage palaver
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by blessedvisky(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Women and problems sha

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
No, I would never support this kind of prayer.
People will be quick to say women are problem to themselves_ but, what do we call a man (the Head of the House)who allows his mother and sisters manipulate him into hating and beating his own wife?

I keep saying it that MIL-DIL squabbles tells a lot about the man's leadership and decision-making ability.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
women hardly forgive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Franchise21(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by datola: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Prayers like these are usually rarely answered.

Th probability of such karma happening is very high if the lady has kept quiet and not wish for bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by 7footre(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Only God knows what she went through in the hands of her ex sister in law

On that premise, I say a resounding Amen to her prayer, may the newly wedded receive 10 fold whatever she gave to her, good or bad.....

Peace out cool

17 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by KingAfo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
G
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Noblesoul123: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
KARMA LOADING.

HOWEVER, I WILL ADVICE HER TO CONSULT THIS GENTLEMAN BELOW

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by hemartins(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
No, karma doesn't work that way. It serves you when you least expected. Chill.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by seunlly(m): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
I don't care jare
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm... The new groom don enter somebori mortar... Village ppl are on standby on there matter... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Since GOD created LADIES, he has never rested.

So who am I to rest from them...??
That's why I am never surprised at their antiques......

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by saintolarayo: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by kshore: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Omo this one weak me. Ma only God know wetin she see

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by asiwaju87(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
This is beyond madness baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.