Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married (49841 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by abescom: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Uniqueness01:
She should have just leave it for Karma instead of this long story..........
Well she is leaving it to karma hence she is not going to babalawo or any of those sh*t.

Many forget that not everyone is as strong as you. And we all have unique ways of reacting. For me, I am fully in support of that woman. If the ex sister in law did no evil, evil won't befall her.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Cutehector(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
kimbra:
Those who banged her don't matter.
so its d man now who she denied sex till marriage dat matters abj? Just because she wants to pretend to be a good woman
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by AreaFada2: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Her bitterness and public outburst shows she could not have been that innocent lady.

Did her inlaws make her husband cheat?

I guess she never endeared herself to her inlaws one bit.

It is not easy but it is one of those tricky things every serious wife has to somehow master.

Some marriages are just not meant to work. In her case there were too many issues.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Omoluabi16(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Person wey I go marry go enjoy. smiley My mum and sisters no get time. Life is too short to not mind your own business. The lady must've been truly scarred to say these unholy prayers. Marriage is between MAN and WIFE. in-laws on both sides should either respect such matrimony or fucck off.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by abescom: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gaborone:
I don't know, but vindictiveness hardly looks appealing to me. She should just leave it to God. God has books of records; and it's already a law that what you sow, you reap.

The lady doesn't need to stay awake at night or nurse bitterness about this. She should let go and allow her healing start.
She has not done anything on herself other than praying to GOD. Or are prayers not allowed again?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tossedbae(f): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Y amen dear?
nothing
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Omoluabi16(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
AreaFada2:
Her bitterness and public outburst shows she could not have been that innocent lady.

It is not easy but it is one of those tricky things every serious wife has to somehow master.

Some marriages are just not meant to work. In her case there were too many issues.
speaking as if you don't know the intrigues involved in some marriages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by abescom: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

I am a man and no I never cheated on my wife and won't but you need to have gone through it to appreciate what that woman is feeling now.

And I see nothing vengeful in what she has done. She is at least not blackmailing the other woman or using black magic on her but PRAYING to GOD which is allowed. I am fully on her side here.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Omoluabi16(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
chiddyok:
That is how my aunt didn't marry when her mates were marrying, she was forming 'my brother's house' for my mother. My dear aunt would be 50 this year no husband, no child. The brother that didn't control her is still with my 'bad mother', and is forming proud husband and father. Always quick to introduce his wife and daughters. Karma is weird.
Karma is just.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Liftedhands(f): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Very good! If you made life a hell for your brother's wife expect your husband's sister to do same to you.

What is good for Uganda is equally good for Greece. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
My mom always says "Even if God is protecting you, you need to know your limit and boundary".

No matter how much God protects you, when you exceed your limit and pass your jurisdiction, you can be vulnerable to curses cheesy

If you snatch my babe and I rain curses on you, not even T. B. Joshua or daddy Adeboye can lift the curses cheesy

You can't hijack my woman and expect me to fold my arms.. Things are not done that way cheesy
You re in la la land my friend, wake up grin

©YBR
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You re in la la land my friend, wake up grin

©YBR
That's true now cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Jman06(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
All those prayers would be answered if and only if you were truly innocent and blameless.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
tossedbae:
nothing
shockedshocked eh! Na only you God dash this kin beauty?

©YBR
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bahd belle is alowed
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by revolt(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
PaperLace:
No, I would never support this kind of prayer.
People will be quick to say women are problem to themselves_ but, what do we call a man (the Head of the House)who allows his mother and sisters manipulate him into hating and beating his own wife?

I keep saying it that MIL-DIL squabbles tells a lot about the man's leadership and decision-making ability.
ONLY A STUBBORN WOMAN CAN BE HATED BY HER HUSBAND...ABUSIVE WOMEN ALWAYS GET BATTERED N CLAIM VICTIM. WHEN A WOMAN DECIDES TO BCOME A MAN SHE WILL ALWATS HVE PROBLEMS ....

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Uniqueness01(f): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
abescom:
Well she is leaving it to karma hence she is not going to babalawo or any of those sh*t.

Many forget that not everyone is as strong as you. And we all have unique ways of reacting. For me, I am fully in support of that woman. If the ex sister in law did no evil, evil won't befall her.

We ladies are our own problem....I always advice ladies to stay away from thier brother's relationship or marriage because we always find fault in their spouses......wether na jealousy dey cause am I no come know

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by LoveJesus87(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
tossedbae:
nothing
Lol. She dey fear grin ok I wee nor tells anybody for you lipsrsealed How was your day? smiley
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's true now cheesy cheesy
I don't think God answers that kinda prayer bro, so you berra hold on tight if you don't wanna lose your woman to another joe grin

©YBR
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
I don't think God answers that kinda prayer bro, so you berra hold on tight if you don't wanna lose your woman to another joe grin

©YBR
Oyah lemme give you her phone number make you see the calamity wey go befall you cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oyah lemme give you her phone number make you see the calamity wey go befall you cheesy cheesy
My nigga, oya send am sharparly grin

©YBR

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by fof1: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
My mom always says "Even if God is protecting you, you need to know your limit and boundary".

No matter how much God protects you, when you exceed your limit and pass your jurisdiction, you can be vulnerable to curses cheesy

If you snatch my babe and I rain curses on you, not even T. B. Joshua or daddy Adeboye can lift the curses cheesy

You can't hijack my woman and expect me to fold my arms.. Things are not done that way cheesy

THAT IS A BIG LIE INDEED. IN ALL THINGS GOD HAS D FINAL SAY,PLS.
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by armadeo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

If she got hijacked from you she aint your woman bro. No need to send down curses. God rescued you.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
armadeo:

If she got hijacked from you she aint your woman bro. No need to send down curses. God rescued you.
Just kidding bro cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by figure007(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

baba calm down.... For every vashti there is always an esther.... Read the book of Esther well if you are a christian and you will understand ....someone once took away the person I loved because he was rich and I was still a university student hustling but this man was already working with federal...i never rained a single curse ...why would I curse ....and today am happy ...but there is one thing either you curse or not karma will find us all.... Whatever we sow we reap.... Its well
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by LordXaaan: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

As usual...........no sense!
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Crixina(f): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
tosyne2much:

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by Jhamzy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
tossedbae:
Amen lipsrsealed
Pretty lady! Hard tough heart!
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
LordXaaan:
As usual...........no sense!
Sensible person, Oyah clap for yourself cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by tosyne2much(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Crixina:
grin grin grin grin
Why you dey laugh me cheesy
Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by LordXaaan: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Sensible person, Oyah clap for yourself cheesy

Re: A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married by mickool(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
Such prayers does not work at all cos God is not a man that can lie and Unforgivenes hindered ones prayers to God.And who knows if its the same KARMA that works against her too!! Judgement is mind, says the Lord!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.