Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today (50360 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Eazylion: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
fresh legs like abuja yam
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by kkboy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
tmgold007:
Better Governor........am proud of ya
See the mentality
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by bedspread: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
neonly:
I jst love dis man
I JUST LOVE HIM
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some animals will rush in here and starting making hate speeches
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Drabrah(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chai! There's abject poverty in d land. Otherwise, how can!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by samvega: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Uniform for VIP prisoners.... post 2018

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by 0rlando0woh: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Some people have the guts to compare Awolowo with this great man

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
kkboy:
See the mentality
You lack simple reasoning
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by SeniorZato(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Noise maker

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by archipelago: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fayose has turned Ekiti state to International headquarters of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by saturnjay(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fayose is ridiculing governance, you collect billions of Naira of Paris club refunds and you are distributing N200 and a small pack of rice to your people. What happens to empowerment and skills acquisition for your people. When you give a man fish he will have a single meal, when you teach him how to fish, he will eat all his life. Fayose is an enemy of Ekiti people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by bebe2(f): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin

So dats the rice ??

Wey no reach 2 cups?

These pple are jokers,

God bless the United Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by blackjack21(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
kkboy:
What a shame . Instead of teaching his people how to fish, he is giving them fish and giving his immediate family and cronies fishing net. That is what we call unpresidented double standard.

You're very generous for calling that a "fish".

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by tmgold007(f): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
kkboy:

See the mentality
Kk one my food is another man poison .... i like him for him not for the rice and 200 naira his distributing....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Benekruku(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ekiti is a confirmed refugee camp.

Just imagine the monthly craze!

Nothing happens in the state outside rice and NGN200

What a pity........ Its an insult to learned Ekiti people

#Shame

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Amarabae(f): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is this abject hunger or what? The rice is not up to 7cups, look at how people are lining up and dragging due to hunger.
Fayose is a disappointment to goverance. Is this employment u will give the youths? What manner of embarrasing stomach infrastructure is this.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
The perfect body for his age.

Truth be told, dude is cute and fit. Nice skin tone too. kiss
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Benekruku(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
saturnjay:
Fayose is ridiculing governance, you collect billions of Naira of Paris club refunds and you are distributing N200 and a small pack of rice to your people. What happens to empowerment and skills acquisition for your people. When you give a man fish he will have a single meal, when you teach him how to fish, he will eat all his life. Fayose is an enemy of Ekiti people
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by theway83: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
stomach infrastructures
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by lemolemo: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Gone are the days Ekiti state alone can feed whole Nigeria. Now they are reduced to nothing . Money meant for state development and generation to come, he steals then give back 0.5 % through stomach infrastructure. Shame on this lot.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Ujahp99: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
What a show of shame.. What will a packet of rice and 200 naira solve.. Instead of thinking long term goal for the people, see a governor's plans for his people. If they eat today, what abt tomoro
And funny enough, some people here applauds him.. The level of of low self esteem and poverty stricken mentality is obvious among Nigerians..

With the inflation, what can 200 naira solve.. Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Abalado(f): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
is nt 200 o,is 2k,op u dey hear me so.?
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fayoshe is the best people-oriented Governor. He is a good local political strategist. These masses have been bought before election season. And I can assure you, they will fight and kill to make sure Fayoshe gets back to office for second term.

I know many of you will disagree and I am sure you will say that the money can build infrastructure. Nope, it cant. The reason is simple. Naira has no value coupled with decimated States allocation due to recession.

Let the people eat and be healthy. Healthy body means healthy brain and healthy brain means they wont vote Buhari in 2019. And that to me, my dear brothers and sisters, gives me joy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
forget all the side talks abt fayose, if theres any governor that has been so close to the people, its fayose. you wont see the other governors on the street lai lai, its either you see their motocade driving by or you see their picture at a vip event.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Abalado(f): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
see waiting buhari turn nigeria to,thunder fire u o mr buhari
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by hotspec(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Davash222:
Hehehehe, 'don't give a fucck' crew, a meme is born.
U mean like ds?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by kkboy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
When you die, you don't know that you are dead . All the pain is felt by others The same thing happens when someone is stupid.
A mad man have no shame only his relations suffers the pain.
Sorry for Ekiti people

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by ElsonMorali: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
What a pity.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by pirees: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
This comment just made my day..........its an eye opener for me thanks
Divay22:
Just buy a woman's heart or women And you'll go far tongue tongue
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by babalonimi: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
The least developed state in SW bt with many Professors.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by CHEDIS10: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
How many Governors care for their people like this man. In fact, how many of them can stand in d middle of their people without fear. This man is d face of modern democracy in Nigeria. Fearless, Kindhearted, Truthful et al. God bless Fayose!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by kamuzu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.