Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today (50361 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by mpowa(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fayoshe is the best people-oriented Governor. He is a good local political strategist. These masses have been bought before election season. And I can assure you, they will fight and kill to make sure Fayoshe gets back to office for second term.

I know many of you will disagree and I am sure you will say that the money can build infrastructure. Nope, it cant. The reason is simple. Naira has no value coupled with decimated States allocation due to recession.

Let the people eat and be healthy. Healthy body means healthy brain and healthy brain means they wont vote Buhari in 2019. And that to me, my dear brothers and sisters, gives me joy.
what's this one saying? Are you trying to make sense by force? ...Naira has no value, So what is Ambode using? Dollar or Pound Sterling? How about other governors that are developing their states?

'Let people eat and be healthy'. Simple question, how often does he feed them? Can he feed them a whole week without running bankrupt? can he even feed the whole state at once? Imagine how the Clown turn Ekiti state, a supposed citadel of learning to a refugee camp.

There's nothing wrong with supporting stupidity, but accept that that's what you're doing, stop trying to patronize us, those whose brains are still intact won't buy it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by NemzySeries(m): 12:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Millz404:
Black people and backwardness.... Instead of empowering people to create value which is money to them and even money for the government, he is sharing packets of rice and N200 to do what with it lipsrsealed cook red oil rice?

I have no business with politics or politicians but common sense, that individual sharing rice does not have.

Empower 10, 50, 100, or 200 people with loan/grant and there is a ripple effect, more jobs created by these number and overtime less people become hungry and see no need to line up looking hungry for packets of whatever.

Seeing his deluded types praising him.... Its clear why africa is poor and backward and will remain so for a long while
derz recession in d lady, who empowerment epp? abeg allow pple chop d 1 wey cum deir way, dead man nofit do empowerment
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Adminisher: 12:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Karlman:
...the only tree who made a forest in yoruba land! ...d only man whose sneez sends the man in aso rock on 50days medical leave... d greatest yoruba man dead or alive! ...d only yorubaman wit d heart and blood of d igbo. Bros i troway salute!

It takes an IBO to call a fake , inferior commodity genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Papichulo8888(m): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2017
His simplicity is golden.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by lyrose(f): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2017
martineverest:
poverty reside in ekiti
Where is the packets of rice, if not Adonbelivit cool shocked
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by onatisi(m): 1:46am On Mar 17, 2017
this man has a good physique ,definitely he goes to the gym regularly

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by LANDLORD72: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Fayose is a king o king o king o fayose is a king o o jejejle.Very free governor
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by gloryman91: 2:36am On Mar 17, 2017
When a thug rules what you experience, sorry ekiti posted.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Bibi294(f): 4:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Where is the two hundred naira? I know Fayose quite well, he rules my state, I don't believe he gives 200 along with the rice... Bloggers with cock and bull stories sha....
Either good or bad... This man is closer to the masses... No governor in Nigeria does that... Even when people are suffering, and they see their governor close to them, it relieve them of some pains....
I remembered the last time I was in Benin park at Akure, this man was passing, con see hailing and how people were following him. I thought it was Ondo state governor not until I saw that tall bald guy... All hail the humble governor!
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by ariesbull: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2017
This is shameful to Yoruba...Are they hungry to this level.. it's an insult

Why this ..He should empower them
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by dederocs(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2017
N200 naira... What. Instead of empowering them this man is wicked causing more Poverty in ekiti
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by GameGod(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2017
No 200 naira today?
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by pricipal2003(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2017
See what polticians have turned Nigerians into. Pray, what will a packet of rice (probably weighing 1Kg) plus 200 naira do for them. Is this in exchange for the salaries he is owing Ekiti workers! I weep for this country
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Annie939(f): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2017
he looks nice and simple
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by modsfucker: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2017
GEJ Governor i.e clueless governor
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Karlman: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Adminisher:

It takes an IBO to call a fake , inferior commodity genuine.
...if fayose was there instead of awolowo yoruba hav been freed long ago.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by yemmight(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2017
This is what you have reduced the people in the state to. A sitting governor sharing N200 naira rice to people and they will stay be praising him. So annoying.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by adelacuna(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2017
I don't know why you guys are praising this guy, what is the essence of the #200 he is giving to people.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by djbobby007: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Karlman:
...the only tree who made a forest in yoruba land! ...d only man whose sneez sends the man in aso rock on 50days medical leave... d greatest yoruba man dead or alive! ...d only yorubaman wit d heart and blood of d igbo. Bros i troway salute!
heart of Igbo? who among Igbo governors is bold like him, u for just say he's Igbo...land grabber tribe grabber
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by prophetfire: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2017
weedtheweeds:
one pastor has arrested Kemi Olunloyo o. This country has no freedom of speech?? Many Nigerians will plot to kill anyone who spills the T, yet they want a change. Suffer go plenty. Anyone who exposes evil will be plotted against. Stephanie Otobo should be free to express herself. if you feel she is tarnishing your image then see her in court. All these men of cuds are wrecking havoc int eh country. they have no love for humanity at all
you are everywhere on nairaland with this your rubbish. they ve bn taken to court. why are you still ranting for them? let them prove their cases. its pathetic I am the only one paying attention to you. pele. nobody send you.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by davidif: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Millz404:
Black people and backwardness.... Instead of empowering people to create value which is money to them and even money for the government, he is sharing packets of rice and N200 to do what with it lipsrsealed cook red oil rice?

I have no business with politics or politicians but common sense, that individual sharing rice does not have.

Empower 10, 50, 100, or 200 people with loan/grant and there is a ripple effect, more jobs created by these number and overtime less people become hungry and see no need to line up looking hungry for packets of whatever.

Seeing his deluded types praising him.... Its clear why africa is poor and backward and will remain so for a long while

But you can't blame them now afterall you don't know what you don't know.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by bizzibodi(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2017
Kai.this clown again!instead of teaching them how to farm rice,see as his Horse toe dey show 4 his knicker!
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by doctokwus: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Davash222:
Hehehehe, 'don't give a fucck' crew, a meme is born.
Or better still:"those that give a fuc k went that way".
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fayose has really confirmed he is an 'agbero governor', I just pity people you are associated with him.
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by prelomo: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Specialspesh:
Governor Fayose was pictured wearing a short knicker and T-shirt while supervising his 'stomach infrastructure' plan on Thursday---to distribute packets of rice and N200 to residents of Ekiti State...

See photos below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/see-what-governor-fayose-wore-while.html

This one now ordinary again, nkan miran ti wo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.