Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) (35236 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Femi Adesina Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, Uneducated" Comment / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Phonefanatic: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Afonjas don't travel they can't even tell an igbo name.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
His lies are pretty too whack for a professor. Learn from imoites.

Kiss the truth!
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ayblaize:

People with this kind of head eh[sub][/sub]
what about them?
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by profosenogoboy: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
Femi femi eeeeh

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
yourexcellency:
IPOB youths are using their brains for better business, see waiting afonja youth dey take him brain do

he s not afonja bro. he s anini brother, afonja cousin. pls take note

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nice concept with "poor finishing" angry

E be like say u dey game abulo grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
I was defrauded close to 1m, i contacted the commission and they said I should take my matter to the police. Very useless outfit. Hiss!
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by tbaba19: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]he Don enter am with his little brain
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by MikaSoko(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
You Are ON YOUR OWN. OYO
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by samijay8(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
hahaha it's them again. no problem, it won't be the last
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Mortiple(m): 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nice concept with "poor finishing" angry he made two major mistakes-----

1)He put a 'price tag' to a 'lobby' scam

2)The name doesnt correspond with the score, how can you be Femi Adesina and be asking for "300k" angry

CORRECTION--He should have just come up with a random name and claim to be an 'associate' and that the professors name was among a couple of other names that have been selected for the position and they needed to show 'appreciation' to 'secure' the job, allow the professor to come up with a number and that way he feels in control and with no pressure therby reducing suspicion grin

Ps-I will have been a successful criminal if i didnt have such a healthy conscience angry
Look them!

Guy, its like you are a guru a.k.a grandmaster in the world of scam? grin

Thank goodness you have healthy conscience. tongue tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nice concept with "poor finishing" angry he made two major mistakes-----

1)He put a 'price tag' to a 'lobby' scam

2)The name doesnt correspond with the score, how can you be Femi Adesina and be asking for "300k" angry

CORRECTION--He should have just come up with a random name and claim to be an 'associate' and that the professors name was among a couple of other names that have been selected for the position and they needed to show 'appreciation' to 'secure' the job, allow the professor to come up with a number and that way he feels in control and with no pressure therby reducing suspicion grin

Ps-I will have been a successful criminal if i didnt have such a healthy conscience angry
Someone that goes by that name Prof Dalhatu has "more" info than those P.A...wrong target, offence number 1

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by opson2016(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2017
I thought I'd be #300,000,000. The worst part, he might land in 30 years in jail.
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Arabs999: 5:11am On Mar 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry grin undecided tongue grin sad He be James on a few ibori offspring. It is them
OP, u funny die..
I have never laff since last year because of Buhari..
Tuale for u.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Mambox: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Emycord:
He must at one time badmouthed biafran igbos about fraud. Now this

That's Urhobo name not Igbo sir.
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by GameGod(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Biafrats grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by Emycord: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Mambox:

That's Urhobo name not Igbo sir.
not in doubt. What i said is at some point in his life he must have accused igbo's of fraudulent acts now he has done the same thing as igbo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Fake Femi Adesina (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Do we have any real Femi Adeshina? Even the one in the presidency is also fake giving us fake news everytime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / PDP Wins Oyegun’s Polling Unit / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.