Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic (4530 Views)

"Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
I stumbled into a thread today here on nairaland showing the Ijaws carrying placards claiming Gelegele belongs them. I want to first start by asking start by asking tonyebarcanista and all other so called Ijaw here on nairaland how does "Gelegele" which is clearly Bini in nature suddenly now belongs to the Ijaws? If Gelegele belongs to the Ijaws, how come Ijaws are not counted amongst the 17 known ethnic groups in Edo state but Ebira is recognized as an ethnic group in Edo state?

Secondly, whom did the British, Portuguese and Dutch traders and explorers make contact with when they first arrived Benin Kingdom? Who directed the Europeans through Gelegele into Benin kingdom? What connects the Binis and the Ijaws like the Urhobos and the Itsekiris? Are the Binis and the Ijaws culturally, geographically, religiously or linguistically linked in any way? Is the Izon language an Edo dialect like the Urhobos?

Thirdly, if Gelegele belongs to the Ijaws how come there's an Enogie there and not an Ijaw king? How come the towns in Gelegele community all have Bini names and not Ijaw names? Finally, why are Ijaws naturally land grabbing? Why do you always insult the hospitality of everywhere you go? If it's Aladja today it's Olomu or Ilajes or Arepo or Ajegunle tomorrow? I've always been against Igbos lumping any ethnic group in the Niger Delta into their proposed Biafra but from what I'm seeing Ijaws are the biggest and worst land grabbers. I can also see why the so called Niger Delta Avengers are hell-bent on creating a so called Niger Delta. The aim of creating a so called Niger Delta Republic is an avenue to steal and grab the lands of other ethnic groups. All through the history of the Ijaws it has always being about fighting their host or neighbours. Was it Ubeji, Ajegunle, Ilaje, Arepo, Aladja, Olomu and now the Gelegele which is clearly Bini.

My advice to every Ijaw is this. No portion or inch of land in Edo state would be given to the Ijaws. Ijawland starts from Bayelsa, parts of Rivers and ends in parts of Ondo. Any attempt to encroach into any land in Edo state would be met with not only a heavy resistance but a very brutal one at that. You Ijaws are beginning to overstep your boundaries and it's time every ethnic group in the South South stand up to land grabbers like you. We the Binis are not the Itsekiris, the Urhobos, the Ikwerres, the Ogonis or the Yorubas whom you try this antic with. Having a fight with the Binis would spell doom to the Ijaws.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by ipobarecriminals: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed grin grin kiss angry lipsrsealed grin grin grin.Then u'll go with IPOB/jews

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by aljharem(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ijaws have NO part of ondo state. They are migrants. Take note

Both the apoi and arogbo ijaw have no land in ondo or western delta.

9 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed embarassed grin grin kiss angry lipsrsealed grin grin grin.Then u'll go with IPOB/jews
we are not going anywhere with anyone.

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
aljharem:
Ijaws have NO part of ondo state. They are migrants. Take note

Both the apoi and arogbo ijaw have no land in ondo or western delta.
really? So they have no local government area in ondo state?

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by DozieInc(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Tonye is here.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
DozieInc:
Tonye is here.
he should answer the questions I've been asking?
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Una neva chi chum chin... I hope you did'nt include Igboland in the SS in your delusional Nger delta republic grin

8 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Una neva chi chum chin... I hope you did'nt include Igboland in the SS in your delusional Nger delta republic grin
you no get sense? Where did you see igbos in my post? I wonder how some of you reason at time.

9 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by tinkinjow: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
So how is this "to hell" fits into the discourse.
Is the said republic synonymous with Ijaw?
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Omoluabi16(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why can't we all just live together and be happy? now people want to fight for land again.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by omofunaab(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
@Op, ijaws don't have lands in ondo state.. .those guys migrated there.

The land belongs to the ilajes

8 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Why can't we all just live together and be happy? now people want to fight for land again.
live together with someone who wants to steal lands or cause problems? God forbid.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
omofunaab:
@Op, ijaws don't have lands in ondo state.. .those guys migrated there.

The land belongs to the ilajes
thanks for the info. I never knew. I always taught ijaws were part and parcel of Ondo.

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Amarabae(f): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why not go to court instead of this antiethnic ranting? Let the judiciary decide on who owns the land.

6 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
you no get sense? Where did you see igbos in my post? I wonder how some of you reason at time.
Mumu, why dint you answer my question or do you lack working brains. My Question remains I hope you didnt add Igboland In SS in your utopia, delusional Niger delta republic, Edo man ntor... dont worry i wont make you cry on this thread cause i know you are looking out your window for Ijaws, shivering to your balls as you type, you know you are dead when Ijaw start dropping bombs on your deity and numbskulls. ntor tongue

I think mulattoclaroo Should just take Oshiomole's advice before the Ijaws come calling, mulattoclaroo, In Oshiomole's voice Go and die.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Why not go to court instead of this antiethnic ranting?
Let the judiciary decide on who owns the land.
there's already a supreme court judgement on Gelegele and it was awarded to the Binis because they know the land belongs to the Binis. The Ijaws want to look for trouble and we are ready for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Mumu, why dint you answer my question or do you lack working brains. My Question remains I hope you didnt add Igboland In SS in your utopia, delusional Niger delta republic, Edo man ntor... dont worry i wont make you cry on this thread cause i know you are looking out your window for Ijaws as you type, you know you are dead when Ijaw start dropping bombs on your deity and numbskulls. :Pntor
I'd rather not reply a flat head.

8 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Cause you know if you engage me you die tonight, you wouldn't have to wait for the Ijaws to behead you. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by oooppp2(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:

BUT U DID MEANING U ARE A GREAT FOOL

21 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by michelz: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
There must be a reason the Ijaws claim it belongs to them,not so?
They can't just wake up one morning and start claiming other people's land,right?
Maybe the Ijaws were the first inhabitants of that area before the Benins came in with their usual conquest agenda. I'm just speculating o...

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by oooppp2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Fool, you have always been against Igbos lumping Igbo's in SS in Biafra, But foolishly you lump Igbo's in SS in the Niger delta, Bastard. Your Nemesis have come. Ijaws come and do your biding and posses your possesion. Benin Kingdom my foot, Keep deceiving yourselves with Kingdoms Ish.

Oba that sits on a stool 24/7, 365, shey that one na oba? grin

Who oba epp?
Who Benin Kingdom epp?
Ijaw ti take over, o jere

13 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by SuperS1Panther: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
thanks for the info. I never knew. I always taught ijaws were part and parcel of Ondo.

The last time they tried to claim where they settled in Ondo in 2003, they know what befell them in the hands of the Commonwealth of Yoruba Nation.

They were practically obliterated from the surface of the earth like their Odi. Some jokers can be lounging in a beer parlour in Yenagoa or Otuoke and be claiming land in Ondo, when the ones in Ondo dont dare say they have a land there. They are only on the coastal waters of part of Ondo State where they migrated to. Who owns the land owns the water too.

Their craze was successfully cured in Ajegunle.

We know our boundaries from Ilaje to Port Novo (Ajase-ipo) from Kabba to badagry, Jebba to Epe and from Ore to Saki/Sabe in Benin Republic.

6 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by oooppp2(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
michelz:
There must be a reason the Ijaws claim it belongs to them,not so?
They can't just wake up one morning and start claiming other people's land,right?
Maybe the Ijaws were the first inhabitants of that area before the Benins came in with their usual conquest agenda. I'm just speculating o...

I TINK IT MAY BE POSSIBLE, BUT THAT BINI TOUT would rather reason via his anus......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
Having a fight with the Binis would spell doom to the Ijaws.
Mumu Op na for Nairaland you dey spell DOOM for Ijaw abi? i hope the Bini's have war ships too cause Ijaws don't fight on facebook, twitter or Nairaland. They bring it to your doorstep So sit down with your touch light Nokia and be spelling doom for Ijaw.

Even our very famous street boy badoo said "We get crase like Ijaw boi's" so now Op, Doom Speller, tell me why he din't say Edo Boi's cheesy

Na Laugh i dey laugh as the Op dey cry, op no vex o grin

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:
we are not going anywhere with anyone.
Then you die there, right where you stand angry
Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by Candyrain(m): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
mulattoclaroo:

Go through ur post again and check if u didn't mention Igbo.

And besides the guy u threw the question to isn't he marrying ur sis again?

11 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Why not go to court instead of this antiethnic ranting?
Let the judiciary decide on who owns the land.
Don't mind the fool he wants Ijaws to exterminate his clan. grin he thinks war is fought on nairaland. angry

3 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by oooppp2(m): 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
myplaydiary:
Don't mind the fool he wants Ijaws to exterminate his clan. grin he thinks war is fought on nairaland. angry

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by myplaydiary: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Candyrain:

Go through ur post again and check if u didn't mention Igbo.

And besides the guy u through the question to isn't he marrying ur sis again?
Don't mind the fool his brain is touching so he din't know he mentioned Igbo and even mentioned Ikwerre, but i will clear his doubt for him on his own thread. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The last time they tried to claim where they settled in Ondo in 2003, they know what befell them in the hands of the Commonwealth of Yoruba Nation.

They were practically obliterated from the surface of the earth like their Odi. Some jokers can be lounging in a beer parlour in Yenagoa or Otuoke and be claiming land in Ondo, when the ones in Ondo dont dare say they have a land there.

Their craze was successfully cured in Ajegunle.

We know our boundaries from Ilaje to Port Novo (Ajase-ipo) from Kabba to badagry, Jebba to Epe and from Ore to Saki/Sabe in Benin Republic.
oga Ijaws own ondo and there's nothing you can do about it stop pouring spits everywhere like typical afonja coward.
Truth is mine
Truth is talking
Truth has spoken
kiss the truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi / If A Country Split, Who Pays Their Debt / Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.