Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth (4523 Views)

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) / Tinubu’s Camp Releases Statement Over Viral Wet Cloth, Blames Political Enemies / AbdulKadir Rahis Sacks His Aide For Describing Abubakar Shekau As A "True Hero" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Gentlegirl1(f): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2022
A former media aide to ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has urged the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, not to sack his aide for covering his nose.

Omokri stated this while reacting to video clips showing Tinubu looking wet after he stood up to address some of his loyalists at the palace of the Awujale of Ijebuland in Ijebu Ode.

In the video, a man in a suit, believed to be Tinubu’s security personnel, was seen staring at the wet part of the dress while closing his nostrils.

Reacting, Omokri, in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Sunday night, called on journalists to help identify the Tinubu’s aide who covered his nose.

He also promised to help him secure another job if he was fired.

Omokri tweeted: “I call on investigative journalists to help identify Tinubu’s aide who covered his nose.

“I pledge to help him secure another job if he has been fired. Nobody deserves to be fired for covering his nose when the air has been polluted by the release of special perfume.”

Tinubu: Don’t block your nose – Shehu Sani reacts to viral video ‘showing Asiwaju’s wet cloth.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by mariahcarey: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2022
There is a saying that goes: "A good article, a good book can change the fate of so many people." I believe it is true. It may not happen overnight, but if you're patient enough, it will happen eventually. As shared in this article, it is really worth your reflection

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2022
I pity the aide

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by dawnomike(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2022
I am sure he has been fired already...

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by PrinceOfLagos: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2022
dawnomike:

The guy sef fuckup

His body language and nose covering made the embarrassment obvious

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The guy sef fuckup

Do you have any idea of how adult urine smells? Don't blame the young man for trying to protect his health please

33 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2022
dirtydiva:
Do you have any idea of how adult urine smells? Don't blame the young man for trying to protect his health please
You're right sha

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by HYDEEE: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2022
Na people wey dey go hospital well na know say this smell na die. sad sad

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Fahdiga(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The guy sef fuckup

So if na you you go open your mouth waa like nothing happened. The stench was unbearable for the dude

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Observinho: 11:37am On Feb 14, 2022
The aid did nothing wrong. He was only answering to the survival instinct. Who wants to open his mouth in front of ammonia gas. But I bet he didn't know the camera would catch him.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by PrinceOfLagos: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
So if na you you go open your mouth waa like nothing happened. The stench was unbearable for the dude

This aides dey endure many things Sha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by otipoju(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2022
When God wants to punish and disgrace a greedy person, na him be this Tinubu case so.

His godfather status of over 15 years will be forgotten and will be remembered as the " pampers candidate. "

You have an ailment as bad as this...yet you still want to be President? Na so you go dey piss for body for United Nations and other international meetings.

I wish him the best but these incidents will happen again and people will rubbish him to the core.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by johnmartus(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Igbos with their tactics this can't win you presidential election

On Tinubu mandate we stand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:

So Reno Omokiri an Itsekiri man cum Yoruba is now an Igbo man..?

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by johnmartus(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who bring irrelevant information to Nairaland just to seek for validation reno I guess right.
ImmaculateJOE:

So Reno Omokiri an Itsekiri man cum Yoruba is now an Igbo man..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
johnmartus:

On Tinubu's bumbum you stand!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Walkee: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol so this is the game plan for Pdp? Lmao.
Pdp never even ready. So frivolities like these are the campaign strategies? It doesn't work. It didn't work on Buhari, not even when Igbos claimed he was dead and jubrin has replaced him, it didn't work on Joe Biden. It doesn't work. Pdp needs to get serious this is just childish.
If APC feels he's not strong enough to lead their campaign, that's their decision. If Yorubas feel he's not healthy enough to keep power in their region, that's their headache. All these sickness propaganda will automatically evaporate from the mind of the average Nigerian once they see him on campaign ground giving speeches looking healthy.
Pdp never even ready

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Ddokie: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
dawnomike:

If the guy get sense e suppose don sack himself. If not, these desperate Tinubu urchins don’t mind killing him.

What that guy did made it obvious shit was leaking from BAT’s butt.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by BloomingDale(f): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maybe it was liquid shit and not even urine, hence why he covered his nose from the stench.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by johnmartus(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Incase you don'tknow In Tinubu mandate we stand.
BeardedmeatR:
On Tinubu's bumbum you stand!
Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Truthisunique2: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Walkee:
Lol so this is the game plan for Pdp? Lmao.
Pdp never even ready. So frivolities like these are the campaign strategies? It doesn't work. It didn't work on Buhari, not even when Igbos claimed he was dead and jubrin has replaced him, it didn't work on Joe Biden. It doesn't work. Pdp needs to get serious this is just childish.
If APC feels he's not strong enough to lead their campaign, that's their decision. If Yorubas feel he's not healthy enough to keep power in their region, that's their headache. All these sickness propaganda will automatically evaporate from the mind of the average Nigerian once they see him on campaign ground giving speeches looking healthy.
Pdp never even ready
can you remove PDP from your dilemma and face tilumbu issues squarely

The Nigerians he wants to govern are the ones reacting after seeing buhari display same signs before his evident failure kicked off

Nigerians don't need PDP to talk, infact PDP has had no strategy to oppose anything regarding their opponents since 2015

Someone that let falling in Kano, displayed dementia in his colloquium, shots on himself in public, having recurring ailment that requires walking stick can't be president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by iokpebholo: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nigerians are d most heartless people in d world.....Don't wish to have Tinubu as my president cos of his age and his corrupt nature but mocking him over his ill health is totally bad.. Anybody can be sick and we should not use it to mock others pls

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Walkee: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

The Nigerians he wants to govern are the ones reacting after seeing buhari display same signs before his evident failure kicked off

Nigerians don't need PDP to talk, infact PDP has had no strategy to oppose anything regarding their opponents since 2015

Someone that let falling in Kano, displayed dementia in his colloquium, shots on himself in public, having recurring ailment that requires walking stick can't be president
lol why do you care?
If Nigerians don't want him they'll not vote him. So what's the sleepless nights campaign of calumny about?
If Nigerians truly don't want him they should vote someone else.
Is Reno omokri not Pdp?
All the accounts promoting this nonsense on twitter are they not Pdp?
Just so you know, I'm from uromi and we're mainly pdp. I want Pdp to win. When PDP was in power Minister of Works, Mike Onolememen was from my community and I benefited from all the constructions that were going on back then.
This age, health nonsense is proper useless campaign strategy. It does not work anywhere, not even in America.

Democrats released Trump pics with the ynash side stained with shiit, he still won, Republicans released countless numbers of videos clearly showing Biden to have dementia yet he won. Pdp needs to get serious. I don't even see a credible candidate from Pdp at the moment so I stick with Osinbajo or Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Truthisunique2: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
Walkee:
lol why do you care?
If Nigerians don't want him they'll not vote him. So what's the sleepless nights campaign of calumny about?
If Nigerians truly don't want him they should vote someone else.
Is Reno omokri not Pdp?
All the accounts promoting this nonsense on twitter are they not Pdp?
Just so you know, I'm from uromi and we're 95% pdp. I want Pdp to win. When PDP was in power Minister of Works, Mike Onolememen was from my community and I benefited from all the constructions that were going on back then.
This age, health nonsense is proper useless campaign strategy. It does not work anywhere, not even in America.

Democrats released Trump pics with the ynash side stained with shiit, he still won, Republicans released countless numbers of videos clearly showing Biden to have dementia yet he won. Pdp needs to get serious. I don't even see a credible candidate from Pdp at the moment so I stick with Osinbajo or Tinubu. If Wike declares I 100% switch to Wike
[/s] I am happy you have clarified uromi is 95% PDP just as it is all over majority south south

Health debate is not stale if you had a brain, when buhari displayed dementia people talked but una say it's not campaign concern

Today we are ruled by cabals who make decision for a president that is always short of memory

Health is not campaign strategy but Buhari has spent over 3 years cumulative in his years of governance outside the country

And same you can't understand why economic has crashed etc

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Walkee: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s][/s] I am happy you have clarified uromi is 95% PDP just as it is all over majority south south

Health debate is not stale if you had a brain
you be mugu. Which candidate has ever been defeated with childish health campaign?
You spend all day talking about how sick your opponent is only for him bounce on stage for few minutes and show energy, everyone forgets your nonsense. I wish Pdp can get serious and ban Igbos with their useless childish propaganda from the party. That's only when the rest of the country will take the party serious. Jonathan lost his powers when he started associating with you people Tuueeeh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Truthisunique2: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
Walkee:
you be mugu. Which candidate has ever been defeated with childish health campaign?
You spend all talking about how sick your opponent is only for him bounce on stage for few minutes and show energy, everyone forgets your nonsense. I wish Pdp can get serious and ban Igbos with their useless childish propaganda from the party. That's only when the rest of the country will take the party serious. Jonathan lost his powers when he started associating with you people Tuueeeh.
[/s]This is why sense is far from a black man

Only in Africa do people contest position without considering their health and end up been disgraced like buhari and Mugabe

You are a zombie so you can't think for yourself, did you not call uromi people PDP just now, they are numerous like such people on the cyber space, it's not igbo affair

And there is no offense if an opposition capitalizes on the weakness exploited by the people

For example this APC government came into power lying on what never existed and didn't have any plan except criticing and blaming which is why they are still useless till date

Someone "bouncing" on stage for few seconds is not evidence of fitness

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Antivirus92(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
iokpebholo:
Nigerians are d most heartless people in d world.....Don't wish to have Tinubu as my president cos of his age and his corrupt nature but mocking him over his ill health is totally bad.. Anybody can be sick and we should not use it to mock others pls
nigerians are not heartless,,
nobody is more heartless than politicians tinubu included,,,
when you're sick,old and unfit, go and rest!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by GHOSTTALK: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Bounceboune7: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Walkee:
You spend all day talking about how sick your opponent is only for him bounce on stage for few minutes and show energy, everyone forgets your nonsense. I wish Pdp can get serious and ban Igbos with their useless childish propaganda from the party. That's only when the rest of the country will take the party serious. Jonathan lost his powers when he started associating with you people Tuueeeh.
the igbos are gradually reducing pdp to an igbo party,same way apga can't grow beyond being a regional party.

Igbos are bred to put hate into anything they do,they really don't understand d difference between politics n hate.
When others are playing politics they are playing hate,they aren't playing politics with tinubu they are playing hate.

Many of them said they hate tinubu cos he brought buhari, what about ogbonnaya onu?
What about orji uzor kalu?
What about amaechi?

They showed pure hate to buhari n when it was time to play politics,people like ffk n co left them behind.

U don't create permanent enemy in politics cos it's a game of interest, anything can change anytime,they hated buhari n never believed he will b President, he became president n they lost out totally,they are deeply hating on tinubu now if tinubu wins now they will start crying again.

Look at d number of thread they dedicate to hating tinubu if they dedicate that to promoting Peter obi or any other candidate, it will b cool but they don't play politics they play hate

Pdp have taken time to understand igbos n that's y they won't zone presidency or vp to them,pdp knows no matter whatever it offers igbos will never vote APC.
Pdp know if it fields usman Dan fodio and shekau igbos will still vote them,so y try to appease someone that doesn't have an option

Hate is relegating them.big time n they don't know

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
iokpebholo:
then he should rest

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Walkee: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s][/s]This is why sense is far from a black man

Only in Africa do people contest position without considering their health and end up been disgraced like buhari and Mugabe

You are a zombie so you can't think for yourself, did you not call uromi people PDP just now, they are numerous like such people on the cyber space, it's not igbo affair

And there is no offense if an opposition capitalizes on the weakness exploited by the people

For example this APC government came into power lying on what never existed and didn't have any plan except criticing and blaming which is why they are still useless till date

Someone "bouncing" on stage for few seconds is not evidence of fitness
because Joseph Biden, the half dead president of USA is a black man. Foolish ipobian cannibal Tuueeeh
Re: Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth by Truthisunique2: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Walkee:
because Joseph Biden, the half dead president of USA is a black man. Foolish ipobian cannibal Tuueeeh
what is half dead in Biden

How many months have he taken health break ever?

Btw America can afford to have a sick president just in case of eventuality while in office, because their system works

But not in Nigeria that haven't gotten there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out / Group Wants Obasanjo Arrested For Spraying Notes / Soludo Gets A Second Nod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.