Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew (3518 Views)

Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says / SARS Officers Bite More Than They Can Chew After Slapping Soldier(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

But I wonder why she became so madly crazy deeply in love with u? embarassed embarassed tell us the truth...DID U HIT HER NUNU LIKE IT'S HER LAST DAY ON EARTH?
thats wat i think grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

just make her a second wife and let peace reign cheesy.afterall king solomon had fifty thousand wives and two million concurbines cheesy

This your queen James version, na wa o grin
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

just make her a second wife and let peace reign cheesy.afterall king solomon had fifty thousand wives and two million concurbines cheesy

choi shocked U hate me bro...

AdondiserviT cry
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

choi shocked U hate me bro...

AdondiserviT cry
brother if u dont marry her she wont leave u alone ooo cheesy.like QueenSuccubus is suspecting its obvious u smashed her nunu so much that she cant stop thinking about u cheesy...though u wont admit it here but we all know thats wat really happened.so i advice u to marry ur main love and also marry this babe thats giving u wahala.u are a big guy and u can take care of two babes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...or are u scared? its just ordinary nunu they have between their legs na grin grin grin..haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
lefulefu:

brother if u dont marry her she wont leave u alone ooo cheesy.like QueenSuccubus is suspecting its obvious u smashed her nunu so much that she cant stop thinking about u cheesy...though u wont admit it here but we all know thats wat really happened.so i advice u to marry ur main love and also marry this babe thats giving u wahala.u are a big guy and u can take care of two babes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...or are u scared? its just ordinary nunu they have between their legs na grin grin grin..haba!

I'm somehow scared Sir embarassed cuz its just last Yr Nov. Dat i met her...not up to 6months..

water don dey Pass Garri..the way the girl is going abt the matter.

i pity my Fiancee..

i dnt want to dig my own Grave..if I should follow ur advice..

well I appreciate Sir..
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by SmellingAnus(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

she cant do without seeing me each day...

Are U speaking 4rm ur experience?
yes from experience but you didn't answer my question
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dextology:

This your queen James version, na wa o grin
grin
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yes from experience but you didn't answer my question
expect the usual wink
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by SmellingAnus(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
expect the usual wink
meaning you have even fuckeddd fire and brimestone out of her tongue
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
meaning you have even bleeped fire and brimestone out of her tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by SmellingAnus(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
lipsrsealed
hahahha and you were busy getting worried about her attitude after you must have expanded her vagina... Hahhahahhaha this one don hang you for teeth... Even crane sef no go fit remove her .... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahha and you were busy getting worried about her attitude after you must have expanded her vagina... Hahhahahhaha this one don hang you for teeth... Even crane sef no go fit remove her .... cheesy

is dat all u can me bro...?

no better advise.... sad
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by SmellingAnus(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

is dat all u can me bro...?

no better advise.... sad
hahhaha I am not a saint bro... The dick has a way of putting the owner at risk... The dick in most cases has a mind of its own that's why it could rise to the occasion uninvited... However, your case is like a tse tee fly on the scrotum, if you hit it, your scrotum suffers, if you leave it, your scrotum may also suffer... Hahahhaha
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Ovokoo: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmm

Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhaha I am not a saint bro... The dick has a way of putting the owner at risk... The dick in most cases has a mind of its own that's why it could rise to the occasion uninvited... However, your case is like a tse tee fly on the scrotum, if you hit it, your scrotum suffers, if you leave it, your scrotum may also suffer... Hahahhaha
so wat do u suggest I do?
Re: She Is Biting Off More Than She Can Chew by SmellingAnus(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
so wat do u suggest I do?
give your life to Jesus... You are dealing with a desperate girl that can harm you, your girlfriend and herself... So it's better to give your life to Jesus and let all parties involved to know that you are now a changed person.... Apart from this, I think you have finally met the wrong girl that is capable of harming you beyond your wildest imaginations...

(1) (2) (Reply)

22yrs Old Girl Explains Why She Sleeps With Men For 75k Per Hour / +18 RAPE Prevention Panties [Picture] / Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.