Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Getting Married This Year (advice Please) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married This Year (advice Please) (1597 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Lol yes boss, I am no longer searching, had two gfs bfr. Ended the relationship. She is the only one now, very satisfied with her. Nothing she no get.

On a good day I will post pics here. Although I fear some nl bad belle guys.
grin listen to good advice first..

1 Like

Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by ElsonMorali: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Hello nairalanders, good evening to you all.

Please i have a lil issue I need you guys to help me out on.

I Am Quite a young dude, I will be turning 24 this year, I have a gf that I am currently dating, very beautiful lady, chemistry between us is amazing, we understand ourselves perfectly.

My gf is 23, she is a working class lady, I also work as well, my earning a month is very okay, I don't have to tell the exact figures cheesy but it's okay to sustain a home comfortably.

I already talked to my gf about the marriage stuff and she said she is very ready to spend her life with me and she is ready to get married to me anytime anyday.

We have barely dated for a month though but believe me guys it's like we have known each other for years, she is so calm and very loving that in a day she calls up to 8 times, we are always talking lol.
She is always there for me, when ever I need her she delivers, she is one of a kind.

But due to the fact we just started dating not too long, we both decided to wait another 6 months before tieing the knot but I kind of feel that this is going a bit tooo fast guys.

so please i need you all to advise me, married couples most especially here, i really love her but I am wondering if i should wait at least a year or more before going ahead with this stuff??

Please no insults Abeg grin

Postpone marriage talks till this time next year.

You'll Thank me later. I promise you.
Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wait till you see how you react to things she does that you don't like and same as you.

Wait till you have every reason to let her go (before we got married, once told my wife to go to hell and stay there only to start pleading 3 days later)

Wait till when u realize that u can never win an argument or be right. And you'll have to apologize when she's right and also when you are right.

Wait till when you see the girl of your dreams ( that light skinned endowed and respectful damsel) and yet u still prefer her to the girl.

wait till when you got no dough and she offer u her life savings.

Wait till when she cook a bad food and yet expect you to eat without making a face or complaining.

Wait till when she sees you on another woman or knows you slept with another woman and still forgive you though she'll never forget....

1 Like

Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Test her first before you finally tie the knot with her.
Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Postpone marriage talks till this time next year.

You'll Thank me later. I promise you.

I will consider this, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by ElsonMorali: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

I will consider this, thanks a lot!

Please do. If she's yours, she's yours and a year to get to know each other better won't change that fact.

You're young. Take your time. Marriage is no child's play.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by jakandeola(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2017
ikombe:
where in this post did he say anything about sex
warn dat girl chumzy to unblock me in d room
Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by ikombe: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
jakandeola:
warn dat girl chumzy to unblock me in d room
Shey she be mod undecided

Re: Getting Married This Year (advice Please) by jakandeola(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
ikombe:
Shey she be mod undecided
just tell her wey she dey yan opata u knw me well am matured and hate insult cos if I start my madness it wont be funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Know English, Answer This. / Why Are Girls Like This... I Dont Understand. / I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.