Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Johnson Suleiman: Why I See It Differently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Johnson Suleiman: Why I See It Differently (918 Views)

Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police / Look Who I Found. No Be Stephanie Otobo Be This? / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Johnson Suleiman: Why I See It Differently by BiggyBamBam: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
In every situation, some people just love following the crowd without applying critical thinking. I for one, choose to ask, Why this, and why that?

I strongly believe everything Stephanie Otobo said and presented as her evidence are purely circumstantial and does not hold water...

Apostle Suleiman was in the USA on Monday, for a Program organized by his church on Tuesday & Wednesday and according to people who attended testimonies and video evidence on YouTube, people were blessed and received various healings. He is expected to return to Nigeria today, THURSDAY, MARCH 16TH, 2017.

However, one thing I observed from the lies of this witch is that Apostle Suleiman has NEVER held a 3-day crusade anywhere. I went Online and saw so many of his church Flyers and all of them was start today, end tomorrow stuff. This shows his programs are mostly done in 2 days. Even the latest one was MARCH 14TH to MARCH 15TH in Washington DC. So where did she see the "3 days Crusade"?

If the girl said her passport travel dates and Apostle Suleiman's own were of the same period, how are we sure she did not travel to Italy to stalk the man to ask for favors, as usual? (Remember this man, I learnt is always ready to help people financially and does not have "NO" in his dictionary). Ladies of easy virtue of nowadays can do anything to get a man's attention and also, she would not need a visa to get into Italy from Canada.

Again, she said the Apostle gave her something to drink and she bled for almost a year. But the same year, she was jumping from one stage to another performing her half-baked music. If she was almost at the point of death, as she claimed, how come she has the energy to go to different shows? Check her YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMtqbf6THhyst7Q8Pc6uWKQ) I am sory for giving her publicity here... Why did she not report to the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) that she was given a substance to drink? Why did she not file a case of Attempted Murder with the Canadian Authorities? Canada is not Nigeria, the case file will always remain in the system until it is solved.

Where are her evidences? Why did she not store them in a proper place like Google Drive or DropBox, which are FREE and nobody can have access to? If I was her, I would have recorded a video of myself spilling the beans and give the password to a trusted person, so if eventually I die and save it to the Drives so when it is revealed, the world would know why I died. She cannot claim not to know how to store important documents, pictures and videos in this format.

I read her Lawyers are delaying revealing the explicit pictures they claim are proofs. But why the delay? Oh I know, their Photoshop expert has not finished with the job of mixing them together. Who can forget who I believe is a mentally sick Nigerian, ADEKUNLE GOLD for photoshopping himself with other men's ladies (married and single) together; are those photographs not convincing enough? (See here, http://www.bigparrots.com/2016/07/04/22-times-adekunle-gold-proved-hes-king-photoshop-photos/). Any picture brought out now by these gangs, should not be taken seriously because they have passed their value and should have been released on time. There are some photoshop jobs that would be very difficult to deny!

If you watch her so-called News Conference, she started by saying, "First of all, I want to say, this is not a blackmail at all. This is a legal right of breach of promise of marriage...". If there is a law against promising someone marriage and failing to keep it, then majority of men and women must be in jail. She failed to know that, "Promises are made in ignorance of the future". If I am tempted to believe her story, I CANNOT believe that Apostle Suleiman would want to leave his wife for a confessed prostitute.

This 23 years old girl is nothing but a WITCH. If what she said is true, was she raped? Is she not an adult to know what she is getting into is an abomination, by allegedly sleeping with a married man? Why is it that it was after Apostle Suleiman spoke out about the injustice against Christians? Is she really sure nobody is pushing her?

I really suspect El-Rufai aka HELL-RUFAI in this whole saga. A man who sees Christians as "nothing" and a devilish man, who once insulted Jesus Christ (Read and refresh your memory http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/can-blasts-el-rufai-over-alleged-comment-on-jesus-christ/). He was once based in the US and holds a US citizenship. He is believed to have a lot of girlfriends who are based in the US and Canada. Remember how he employed one when he was FCT Minister and was paying her in US Dollars? (Check Google). I suspect he may have used one of his girlfriends to hatch this plot to discredit this man and by the way this girl has no credibility at all!

I will advise Apostle Suleiman to just go and serve his God like he knows how to do, continue to render assistance to whoever he deems fit. His wife should be thankful to God for what he is facing as this has really made him more popular than the DSS saga. His wife should not have done a video response because she does not need it, an opportunist, like Stephanie Otobo would always be exposed for what they are, AN OPPORTUNIST!

A girl, who was reported to have disowned her biological father because he kicked against her waywardness in public and online? (Read here, http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/daughter-lied-apostle-suleman-says-stephanie-otobos-dad/), A girl who even suggested that she would not respond to her father's accusations in public because she would "act like the big one"... so her father is a "small one"? It behooves me that Festus Keyamo, a very solid Lawyer would even entertain this MARINE -SPIRITED lady.

What this lady has succeeded to do, is this; she has not dragged Apostle Suleiman's name to the mud but hers. It will be difficult for her to find a responsible man to marry her and call "My wife". No man would want to put her in his house EVER AGAIN!

To Daniella Okeke, I want to advice that you get a good lawyer and sue Stephanie Otobo for dragging your name in the mud? I believe suing her is the proper way to deal with her. Give her some load to carry on her head after all, someone with a load won't think of running after another person.

Now, before some of you begin to think I've been paid or I know the Apostle, it is far from it. I was not paid, I am not a member of Omega Fire Ministries, I have not met Apostle Suleiman (Although I tried to meet him at the DC AMORY on WEDNESDAY MARCH 15TH, 2017 but for my work I couldn't). But I strongly believe, I MAY start to attend his church in Upper Marlboro, Maryland ANYTIME SOON because I believe a man who goes out of his way to assist people deserves members that can contribute to his church!

I love this post from @McBrooklyn; "If there is one thing I learned from this their so-called saga, that will just be that..."You can Photoshop meat on your Rice, you can also Photoshop Boobs on your chest but you can't Photoshop brain into your head"...Be Guided...!!!

Like I said, in every situation, I do not follow the crowd but always ask myself, WHY THIS & WHY THAT?

PS: I encourage everyone to share this on your social media pages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Johnson Suleiman: Why I See It Differently by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
""(Remember this man, I learnt is always ready to help people financially and does not have "NO" in his dictionary).""

Op how much have Apst Sule given you so far

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Johnson Suleiman: Why I See It Differently by BiggyBamBam: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
sasko:
""(Remember this man, I learnt is always ready to help people financially and does not have "NO" in his dictionary).""

Op how much have Apst Sule given you so far

He paid me ZERO!!!!
I have NEVER met him all my life that was why I said, "I learnt...".
He doesn't have to pay me for me to reason with my head.
Unlike Stephanie who claimed she was paid to act in an abominable way!
Re: Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Johnson Suleiman: Why I See It Differently by Vision4God: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Well said OP.
Re: Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Johnson Suleiman: Why I See It Differently by McBrooklyn(m): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2017

Re: Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Johnson Suleiman: Why I See It Differently by Jodha(f): 12:54am On Mar 17, 2017
The op is really smart... I like this...

That witch Otobo will be disgraced for sure... She'll damn regret her foolish action... In future she'll bit her lips and say "had I known"...

Only then will she know the true meaning of" touch not my annoited"...

#istandwiththeapostle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys / Guys, What Hairstyles Of Women Move You? / 16 Raw Truths Ladies Must Know.... Factfinder1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.