Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? (733 Views)

Please I Need Your Opinions, Guys! / My Widowed Mum Is Trying To Marry *opinions / +18 Photos Of Amazing intimacy gadgets And Machines For You Never Knew Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by babz007(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
So many people are now using intimacy gadgets, especially women. Vibrators have helped some women have orgasms for the first time, and since women now expect sexual pleasure, it makes sense they would buy intimacy gadgets. The Rabbit Habit is the most famous—there's a shaft to penetrate, with vibrating pearls that stimulate the opening of the vagina, and two ears that tickle the clitoris. Vibrators also are getting smaller. There's one that slides over a fingertip, so it's easy to incorporate into sex with a partner, and less like having a third party there. Some are stealth toys, like the Vibra Pen—a ballpoint with a vibrator on the tip. There's the Stowaway, which comes in a plastic case that makes it look like makeup, to avoid embarrassment with our kind of Nigerian mentality. Every woman should own at least one intimacy gadget. It's like buying a tennis racket—you may not end up playing tennis, but why not try it?
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:16am On Mar 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

How the hell u know all the names? undecided
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2017

Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by babz007(m): 12:23am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

How the hell u know all the names? undecided
i do research and practicals a lot
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2017
babz007:
i do research and practicals a lot

Do u own some of em? smiley
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by babz007(m): 12:41am On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=54663191]

Do u own some of em? yes of course i have the penile ring that makes me last longer in bed, it is very convenient to use. do u nid some for your bf?
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by Greatbeard(m): 12:44am On Mar 17, 2017
One word:CREATIVITY.

If well utilized, these tools can transcend you into a whole new realm alongside your partner.

Consider 50 shades of Grey(the movie...I'm not gonna read the book)

The main characters were into the whole sub/Dom paradigm.

but only with the use of those gadgets did they really create that tension.

I had a girl convulsing out of pleasure once and till this day, I don't have the slightest idea what I really did, it turns out mental seduction and toys are an amazing combination. (feather weights whips and hand restraints were involved).

Just find what works and you'll be shocked at the true meaning of good sex.
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48am On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=babz007 post=54663292][/quote]

grin

Hahahahah...but not all men likes their girl to have an intimacy gadgets... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Greatbeard:
One word:CREATIVITY.

If well utilized, these tools can transcend you into a whole new realm alongside your partner.

Consider 50 shades of Grey(the movie...I'm not gonna read the book)

The main characters were into the whole sub/Dom paradigm.

but only with the use of those gadgets did they really create that tension.

I had a girl convulsing out of pleasure once and till this day, I don't have the slightest idea what I really did, it turns out mental seduction and toys are an amazing combination. (feather weights whips and hand restraints were involved).

Just find what works and you'll be shocked at the true meaning of good sex.

grin grin cheesy

Fifty shades of grey is the only book that I read from cover to cover... cheesy

Still a lot of them( both men & women) out there are not ready to incorporate intimacy gadgets when having sex...for them it's a competition rather than adding more pleasure... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by babz007(m): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahah...but not all men likes their girl to have an intimacy gadgets... embarassed embarassed embarassed

then your boyfriend his still in the year 2004 please ride his senses with your ass back to 2017
Re: intimacy gadgets,what Are Your Opinions? by Greatbeard(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Fifty shades of grey is the only book that I read from cover to cover... cheesy

Still a lot of them( both men & women) out there are not ready to incorporate intimacy gadgets when having sex...for them it's a competition rather than adding more pleasure... lipsrsealed undecided

Lol, very right.
That's why in some cases you see women stubbornly refusing to leave their men in abusive conditions,they know how to do it. mental and physical seduction.

You read all three releases?
well, if that isn't Impressive,I don't know what is.

I mean, i see the appeal but I read the first page on my phone and basically shutdown.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2017 / Advice Please / See What Rihanna Looks Like At 15 Year Old - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.