Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? (1367 Views)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / After Two Years Of Chasing, I Finally Fingered Her(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by mamagee3(f): 3:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Hi all, I had a dream about a black bull chasing I and my brother. it tries very hard to get me but couldn't.

It killed my neighbors but could not get me.

I have been trying to interpret this dream all
Day. What could this dream mean?
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Nothing

It's just a demonic dream. Just pray for God to keep your spirit safe. I pray he does that.
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by watered(m): 4:29am On Mar 17, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, I had a dream about a black bull chasing I and my brother. it tries very hard to get me but couldn't.

You stole a Fulani man's cow and the gods are after you. Better return it. grin

Jokes apart: Ask your self this sincere question; are you dating another woman's man?
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by watered(m): 4:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
Nothing

It's just a demonic dream. Just pray for God to keep your spirit safe. I pray he does that.
oga must everything be spiritual? Even your economic status affects your dream. Compare Dangote's kind of dream to the one of a classroom teacher. So please allow the spirits to rest

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 17, 2017
watered:
You stole a Fulani man's cow and the gods are after you. Better return it. grin

Jokes apart: Ask your self this sincere question; are you dating another woman's man?
Really?

That other woman - the owner undecided of the man must be a witch then grin Or she protected him with some serious juju.

He he

Anyway, there is a time I dreamt of an animal chasing me too. No married men involved, I can confirm.

watered:
oga must everything be spiritual? Even your economic status affects your dream. Compare Dangote's kind of dream to the one of a classroom teacher. So please allow the spirits to rest
Ignore this.

Deeply spiritual Mamagee
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by watered(m): 4:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

Really?

That other woman - the owner undecided of the man must be a witch then grin Or she protected him with some serious juju.

He he

Anyway, there is a time I dreamt of an animal chasing me too. No married men involved, I can confirm.

Ignore this.

Deeply spiritual Mamagee
Are you a bossy person? Do you always want to be in control?
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 17, 2017
watered:
Are you a bossy person? Do you always want to be in control?
Yep.

Not always.
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by odogwu2007(m): 5:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Just pray over it
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by SetrakusRa(m): 5:21am On Mar 17, 2017
I think that's common sense forcefully trying to catch you since you never wanted it thru out your existence.. Don't fight it dear.
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:22am On Mar 17, 2017
mamagee3:

No.1 this is not supposed to be posted in the romance section

No.2 you should learn to keep some things to yourself because not every matter should be discussed on the internet

No.3 you don't have to give importance to matters like this because there can always be dreams that have no meaning
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by jeyselassie(m): 5:37am On Mar 17, 2017
guy the bull represents mike adenuga he wants you to work for him.
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by watered(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

Yep.

Not always.

Better watch it from now. Your bossy nature is beginning to get on people and soon they will react to it.
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Ashleydolls(f): 5:55am On Mar 17, 2017
And you're here discussing it. Better run to church and tell your pastor about it
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 17, 2017
watered:
Better watch it from now. Your bossy nature is beginning to get on people and soon they will react to it.

I don't mind reactions,

Are you a pastor? undecided
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by watered(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

I don't mind reactions,
Are you a pastor? undecided
I'm not a Pastor.
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by osemoses1234(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Guy nah from village oooo village people at work nah from ur papa side...buy 15 white goat and 15 bags of rice. I go do d prayer for yu
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2017
watered:
I'm not a Pastor.

Was that ^ a prophecy?
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2017
osemoses1234:
Guy nah from village oooo village people at work nah from ur papa side...buy 15 white goat and 15 bags of rice. I go do d prayer for yu

Eeeh. You bado ooooh.
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by watered(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

Was that ^ a prophecy?
No. That was simply dream interpretation
Re: I Had A Dream About A Bull Chasing I And My Younger Brother? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
watered:
No. That was simply dream interpretation
My dream was years ago. angry But you may have a point there.

Two dogs helped me most recently in a dream though. Does it mean I have turned over a new leaf?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes In Europe Narrates Their Hustle In Italy [VIDEO] / Bride-to-be Bare Boobs In Pre-wedding Photos / Graduate Guys Can You Marry A Non Graduate Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.