Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Sullivan Chime Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC (20923 Views)

Why Is Sullivan Chime Lying Against Enugu State Government? - Steve Nweke / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by ificatchmodeh: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
IPOB beware of heart attack. Meanwhile, Afonja will forever be your grand patron for Naija politics. Accept them as your political lord.

Wrong number.
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by AtlanticBreeze: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Chime still remains the best South East governor ever. I respect his decision. Looks like Apc will take over Enugu. Enugu has always been known to play politics of he center

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by sarrki(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
IPOB beware of heart attack. Meanwhile, Afonja will forever be your grand patron for Naija politics. Accept them as your political lord.

So it is

So shall it be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by GavelSlam: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
IPOB Christian will not like this.

You mean IPOB Jews?

3 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Andrewkinggg: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2017
seunmsg:
I can say without any fear of contradiction that APC will take over the entire south east in 2019.

Just before the 2015 presidential election, APC was amala and ewudu plus islamisation party. Now, it is a better party with vision for Nigeria grin grin

But how na? Is It the politicians that will vote? The eastern people have made their intention and choice known. They do not trust any party or any politician from APC.
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by loopman: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:

Afonja cool

Fake ass black Jew grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by akblings(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Hehehhe biafrans grin
when i hear em protesting, we want biafra! we want biafra!! I laff em...

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Stevoohlicent(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
the day Nigerians realize their is no difference between APC N PDP that the day me will start to move forward........

4 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by rozayx5(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
bad move from him

as long as PDP governors still control the structures, plus the hatred for APC in the region its dead on arrival

undecided undecided
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by AngelicBeing: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by loopman: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
Chime still remains the best South East governor ever. I respect his decision. Looks like Apc will take over Enugu. Enugu IGBOS has always been known to play politics of he center

That is why they are labeled political prostitutes of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Andrewkinggg: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2017
But wait oh!!
Is nobody seeing what I'm seeing too? Almost everyone in the pdp has defected to APC. That means pdp is invariably still in power. APC is still pdp just different name but old faces..

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Antoeni(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Welcome ,but if its because of EFCC stay back and face ur charges

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
And if APC loses the next election, he comes back to PDP with the slogan "I'm happy to be back home". Awon oloriburuku gbogbo!

Our politicians are too lazy to play opposition politics.

It was that laziness that led to the divide in the old A. G in the 1960's.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by ipobarecriminals: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin wink cheesy smiley grin grin.APGA is dead with ojukwu but his em dey alive

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Tayeni(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:

Afonja cool
I've always imagined bigots and tribalists as ugly people...pls don't join them. you aint uglyYou still can fight for your cause not by using slurs or lumping people into stereotypes or hating...doesn't look good on you. wink
rheether:

Afonja cool
I've always imagined bigots and tribalists as ugly people...pls don't join them. you aint uglyYou still can fight for your cause not by using slurs or lumping people into stereotypes or hating...doesn't look good on you.

2 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by mcquin(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
This one strong ghan. Over to you Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Abalado(f): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
fair of EFCC,.oloshi,were,oloriburuku,thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by klax(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Let them go more will still go from the East the so called self claied Ojukwu sons and daughters people with no dignity, people with no direction, they want biafra but love apc confused people. Sometime I wonder why did my parents came from that region.

My people are just keeping standing on my nerves by their foolish attitude all time and they are the ones to call SW fulani slaves, and by the look of things who are fulani slaves The East ofcourse, because when last have you hear any serious minded SW politician defected You will only hear such in Lagos which heaven knows is the Base of APC.

4 Likes

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Antoeni(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Wise and clever pple , politicians in govt 're enjoying the benefit of Nigeria as a nation,while d foolish ones 're in cell ,jail, detention,and many of 're dead ,either by police or soldier bullet in name of biafra ( Ipob ) keep on protest ,when even d so call Kanu will settle with govt ,those idiots will nt know, where is Raph Nwazurike and his massob,

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by mcquin(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
EastGold:
At least efcc will stop chasing him
show the link where he was chased. Last I checked kalu even after defecting to apc is still in court.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2017
A big blow to Igbos. many of them will commit suicide this night.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by ezemme(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2017
we all know his political ambition, ever since he was denied senatorial ticket for Enugu west in 2015, he's in political war with the state stakeholders... but he forgot that ''onye ka gi agbaa ka gi akputaa mmiri ''.
lets watch out for more heat in enugu comes 2019 ..
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by northvietnam(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2017
seunmsg:
I can say without any fear of contradiction that APC will take over the entire south east in 2019.

Just before the 2015 presidential election, APC was amala and ewudu plus islamisation party. Now, it is a better party with vision for Nigeria grin grin

bcuz of this man, am voting APC come 2019

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by mapet: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2017
seunmsg:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Okay! Lets watch and see how the Satanic Terrorist Group called IPOB Miscreants, abuse and insult him.. angry
You're talking Nonsense
go look bush joor cheesy
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Benekruku(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2017
It's glaring to all at this point that the South-South is aligning with the already existing North-western alliance. This will definitely be a plus for them as capital projects as been moving towards that axis of late.

God bless the South-South.

Hate politics has never taken any one far and that's why a region is the most marginalised and least developed.

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by columbus007(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2017
This guy breeds thugs,a criminal fvck him.
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by chyket(m): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Each time I go to Enugu and see the transformation of the city done by this man,I marvel.God will continue to bless this man for the leadership he showed as a Governor.!!

1 Like

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Andrewkinggg: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2017
mcquin:
show the link where he was chased. Last I checked kalu even after defecting to apc is still in court.

ITs a script bro! They are playing us a fool. They judge keep adjourning the case until we get tired of the case. Same thing is happening now to Saraki's CCT case! Be sure Kalu won't be convicted and detained..
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Andrewkinggg: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
chyket:
Each time I go to Enugu and see the transformation of the city done by this man,I marvel.God will continue to bless this man for the leadership he showed as a Governor.!!

Mind you he was a pdp governor then during the transformation. I'm sure you never praised him for his achievements not until now that he defected to APC..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Late General Adeyinka Adebayo (Live Updates) / VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits / Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.