Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Sullivan Chime Defects To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC (20927 Views)

Why Is Sullivan Chime Lying Against Enugu State Government? - Steve Nweke / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by rheether(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

oya give me your phone muber let me show you the statistics, as you no wan gree undecided

Spicychocolates368@yahoo.com
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by AtlanticBreeze: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by AtlanticBreeze: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:

Spicychocolates368@yahoo.com
not correct
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by rheether(f): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

not correct

Spicychocolate368@yahoo.com
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by coolcharm(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Codes151:
lol.... with the rate of sinners converting to apc u think apc is alive??
at least their bus still has full tank of fuel.
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by Codes151(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
coolcharm:
at least their bus still has full tank of fuel.
lol!!! I swear with the overload, na explode that bus go explode
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by coolcharm(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
Codes151:
lol!!! I swear with the overload, na explode that bus go explode
lol
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by olabrad: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2017
omofunaab:
And these people will be calling tinubu that remained in opposition for 16 years a coward.

All your leaders don join amala and ewedu party.

Tinubu must have remained in opposition because opposition (Lagos) is rich and has economic strength
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by wickyyolo: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2017
This is the reason why Biafra wil never get there country anytime soon.
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by chyket(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Mind you he was a pdp governor then during the transformation. I'm sure you never praised him for his achievements not until now that he defected to APC..
If you checked my comments properly,you will notice that its non partisan!!.I am not a politician and therefore most times,I am not really interested in party affiliations.I usually get excited at any sign of good leadership strides on display.
Re: Sullivan Chime Defects To APC by OAFMods: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
rheether:

Enugu state. Igbo Ezeh south to be precise.
If your from Enugu and you have nothing to point achieved by Chime i chose to let posterity judge you when you are called to serve in the same capacity. Maybe then you'd understand that because one as a large mouth does not necessarily translate to running it at every opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara: APC, PDP In Fresh Battle For Control Of House / 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.