Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom (34380 Views)

Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2017
She needs to drop the bleaching cream. It's the low quality type and it's now giving her dark knuckles.
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
hahaha mo classy pa tongue

Awon iya e Nile ni smello wink tongue

Omo to shan,to dun ri.to classy grin
is this your best shot? mtchewwww.fking smellos
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by oluwashegunfunm(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.
Na local sell pass if u don't know. Local lon jawo, don't be surprised if this girl is richer than all those nollywoood you call Behind babe.

She local she local she go sell bread com turn star o,
She local she local she be brand ambassador
She local she local she go don buy car o,
She local she local she don marry o

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by Nellybank(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Sorry bro.. I feel say na de guy been respond.
Ademat7:

I mean your response to his post was funny; who offend u this morning?
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by columbus007(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.
see who dey talk say person local,you wey get mustache like man shocked

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by titiakins: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.
you wey no local
Who know you

How much you get?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by titiakins: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Still mgbekeish
that one na ibo trademark
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
very very

You can take a hood rat out of the street but you cannot take the street out of a hood rat. Even with the makeup the razzness is still oozing out
Easy on her, biko.
See yabbing wink
I feel she has come a long way looking at where she came from. How many bread sellers can dream of this?
I just want her to invest o. Modelling no dey last.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by princeemmma(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
marltech:
Olajumoke baby. Come let us collaborate tongue kiss

I will just put only the tip. I promise. kiss

Let me just do once undecided

No one is ugly, they're just poorundecided

CCTV LEAK VIDEO: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS BOY AND WERE CAUGHT DOING
yh sure, she will

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin

Oro na dun.e pain am grin
sugarbeesmith:
is this your best shot? mtchewwww.fking smellos

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by jeje123(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.
I swear u local pass her grin
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by hentaiMaster69(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
guys if you don't find her attractive the US government got you with there gay ray quickly make a paper hat and write dyn du on the hat and post it to stop the gay rays.

---Alex Jones a concerned african smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley #blessup smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cheesy

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by Jhamzy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.

Y would you say that? Civilization does not put food on the table my dear. Even most of the top footballers being celebrated all around the world today, cant even express themselves in simple English. They still sound local. So whether local or civilized, as long as your engagements are productive, then you will be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by lagosboy3(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
hahaha mo classy pa tongue

Awon iya e Nile ni smello wink tongue

Omo to shan,to dun ri.to classy grin

Is this you?

Definitely a classy look.

What does smello mean btw undecided?
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by KennyID17(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lmao e pain am grin

Jumoke is ratchet, local,lacks aura,not suave.even her poses are always tense.street life is what she's familiar with. It's like taking fish out of the water, it will only try hard to swim but it won't succeed because it cannot show it's real skills due to the fact that land its not it's place, only water

The bottom line is modelling isn't for her.everyone can only admire a model but not everyone can be a model grin

Nigerians hate d truth, c everyone calling you jealous and badbelle. I won't really call her local or hurl insulting words at her, but d fact remains there's nothing special about her, no wow factor, they say beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder, to me this babe is not magnificent like a lot of ass lickers paint her to be.

She's your average girl, nothing special. I won't judge her on her spoken English, coz some really popular ppl can't speak it as well.

Lastly, olajumoke is not in anyway better than d average girl, coz she's average as well. And I also noticed she's been bleaching
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by segzie2012: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.
very very

You can take a hood rat out of the street but you cannot take the street out of a hood rat. Even with the makeup the razzness is still oozing out
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

dangotesmummy:
very very

so na you no razz? how many TV stations show you tongue talkless of radio station..... Abeggi pack one side

let Glo sign d lady and make well paid makeover artist make her up.... weda u go giv razzness another definition. wait oooo
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by zeezeegal(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Some Of Una Wey Dy Call Her Local, Breadseller And Villagegal Dy Road Nw Dy Roast Corn, Sell Okrika And Okpa... See Dia Mouth Like Uruvu Uwe... Pray Make D Blessin Touch U
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
segzie2012:
rheether:
She still local.
very very

(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

so na you no razz? how many TV stations show you tongue talkless of radio station..... Abeggi pack one side

let Glo sign d lady and make well paid makeover artist make her up.... weda u go giv razzness another definition. wait oooo
you want to diss,you can't even spell properly. So as old as you are you don't know the difference between PARK and PACK

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Nigerians hate d truth, c everyone calling you jealous and badbelle. I won't really call her local or hurl insulting words at her, but d fact remains there's nothing special about her, no wow factor, they say beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder, to me this babe is not magnificent like a lot of ass lickers paint her to be.

She's your average girl, nothing special. I won't judge her on her spoken English, coz some really popular ppl can't speak it as well.

Lastly, olajumoke is not in anyway better than d average girl, coz she's average as well. And I also noticed she's been bleaching
lmao.are you minding the clowns.Nigerians don't know the difference between constructive criticism and hate grin
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
lagosboy3:

Is this you?

Definitely a classy look.

What does smello mean btw undecided?
smello is the street word for a smelling, dirty,crass person
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by KennyID17(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lmao.are you minding the clowns.Nigerians don't know the difference between constructive criticism and hate grin

This ur moniker tho grin cheesy, Comman goan connect me to ur son na cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by jakandeola(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.
nobody knw u u ar a nobody
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
KennyID17:

This ur moniker tho grin cheesy, Comman goan connect me to ur son na cheesy
why? wink

What do you want to see him for? cool
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by KennyID17(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
why? wink

What do you want to see him for? cool

I have business plans to discuss with him tongue cool
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by MrIcredible: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.
Pained osu grin Who knows you grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by olaszydaruma(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
rheether:
She still local.
Bad belle no go kill u one day
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
KennyID17:

I have business plans to discuss with him tongue cool
discuss it with me first. I'm his mother tongue cool
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by KennyID17(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
discuss it with me first. I'm his mother tongue cool

Last time I checked, he is a fully grown man and can make decisions without d input of his mother cool.

Except of course you are not d mother of d dangote we all know , abii which dangote is ur own pikin? tongue
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
KennyID17:

Last time I checked, he is a fully grown man and can make decisions without d input of his mother cool.

Except of course you are not d mother of d dangote we all know , abii which dangote is ur own pikin? tongue
my own son is aliko dangote.firstly I'm his mother and the only way to see him is through me.you have no other alternative wink

Just like the only way to see God face to face is to die first, so also the only way to see aliko one on one is to see me first.I am the only way to see dangote tongue grin
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by KennyID17(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
my own son is aliko dangote.firstly I'm his mother and the only way to see him is through me.you have no other alternative wink

Just like the only way to see God face to face is to die first, so also the only way to see aliko one on one is to see me first.I am the only way to see dangote tongue grin

Oya I give up, u don win, see K.O., mamadangote gringrincheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday Party (Photos, Videos) / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / Kunle Afolayan & His Daughter Eyiyemi Dance Suggestively (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.