Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom (34389 Views)

Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
cool
KennyID17:

Oya I give up, u don win, see K.O., mamadangote gringrincheesy
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by frankobinna(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2017
The last picture get as e be
Congratulations

that's the best , it shows were she started
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by Esepayne(f): 3:57am On Mar 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
kikikiki grin look who's talking.

©YBR
guy show ur picture
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by segzie2012: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2017
so na you no razz? how many TV stations show you tongue talkless of radio station..... Abeggi pack one side

let Glo sign d lady and make well paid makeover artist make her up.... weda u go giv razzness another definition. wait oooo
you want to diss,you can't even spell properly. So as old as you are you don't know the difference between PARK and PACK

dangotesmummy:
you want to diss,you can't even spell properly. So as old as you are you don't know the difference between PARK and PACK

He don pain am oooo..... tongue Oya no vex

But you can still PACK yasef inside waste bin, make "Jumoke oniBread" de chop Life...
Oya SPELLcheck again.
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2017
segzie2012:

so na you no razz? how many TV stations show you tongue talkless of radio station..... Abeggi pack one side

let Glo sign d lady and make well paid makeover artist make her up.... weda u go giv razzness another definition. wait oooo

But you can still PACK yasef inside waste bin, make "Jumoke oniBread" de chop Life...
Oya SPELLcheck again.
shut up.you sound dumb grin

Stop celebrating mediocrity. Stop celebrating fake makeover beauty without depth.this jumoke girl obviously lacks substance grin

Why should a girl who sells bread and accidentally became a model pain me? grin

What does she have to offer me that I should be pained grin
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by segzie2012: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2017

Oya SPELLcheck again.

Stop celebrating mediocrity. Stop celebrating fake makeover beauty without depth.this jumoke girl obviously lacks substance grin

dangotesmummy:

Moi dangoteMummy frnd# she can offer you bread and butter oo, buh leme remind "na Celebrity corner" this topic de ooo tongue
..layra..
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
hahaha mo classy pa tongue

Awon iya e Nile ni smello wink tongue

Omo to shan,to dun ri.to classy grin
that pic no be you ...my using someone else pic to lie
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
sugarbeesmith:
that pic no be you ...my using someone else pic to lie
go and die cool
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin
segzie2012:

Oya SPELLcheck again.

Moi dangoteMummy frnd# she can offer you bread and butter oo, buh leme remind "na Celebrity corner" this topic de ooo tongue
..layra..
o Please.empty barrels make the loudest noise
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by sugarbeesmith(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
dangotesmummy:
go and die cool
shows how much ugly u can be...WOR WOR
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by segzie2012: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin
segzie2012:

Oya SPELLcheck again.

..layra..
dangotesmummy:
grin grin o Please.empty barrels make the loudest noise

You will like trouble sha......ah

Anyways...mayb you have not heard? check dis out grin fyi....http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/olajumoke-pictured-with-patoranking.html?m=1
Re: Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom by dangotesmummy: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
segzie2012:
grin grin
segzie2012:

Oya SPELLcheck again.

..layra..

You will like trouble sha......ah

Anyways...mayb you have not heard? check dis out grin fyi....http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/olajumoke-pictured-with-patoranking.html?m=1
o please so what? undecided

So we should fry groundnut undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector / Who's The Prettiest African Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.