Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom (29237 Views)

Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Oyo APC Defends Ajimobi Over Allegation Of Imposition Of Candidate / Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by goodnews777: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2017
klax:

Pls go straight to the point and blablabla. Does it make any sense appointing semi illiterate as commissioner Just answer yes or no or f e c k off.

Klax is chief of modern day ignoramus . Whoever told you that JESUS christ is not learned has never attended a bible lesson. Yes he did. He was more learned than the doctors of the law in a short period of time.

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by TheEminentLaity: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2017
I don't see the issue here. Didn't the same person complaining vote for Buhari? Animals everywhere undecided
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
amazon14:

Yes he lied. Jesus was well educated go do research. Meanwhile Jesus didn't enjoy any luxury e.g phones and cars.why do they ( APC) use those thing. If it had been prophet Mohammed this was said you will have different opinion here and I can. Guess what it will be

Every body on planet earth is EDUCATED. But not even one went to school!?
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by 2016v2017: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
EastGold:
Nigeria is a joke
comedy country
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by amazon14: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

WE LOVE TO READ MEANINGS INTO THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE INCITING SENTIMENTS.

There was a time when Obasanjo once said even if Jesus becomes the President of Nigeria he is going to be faced with difficulties because of the Nigerian BAD and EVIL character. HELL BROKE LOSE BY HYPOCRITES. You know HYPOCRITES!!! Those self rightoues religious dogmatic people.

As if Jesus didnt INFACT face difficulties with the children of Israel.

As if Moses didnt face difficulties with the children of Israel.

As if all Prophets do not encounter difficulties with the people to whom the were sent.

Has this particular man LIED about Jesus not going to school?

NO!!!

Should a Muslim feel bad if he is told that Prophet Muhammad is an ILLITERATE cant read cant even write his name!?

NO!!!

Because that is the TRUTH. It is not a ridicule infact its a miracle.

MY POINT IS THIS: THE WAY WE ALWAYS READ MEANINGS INTO THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE HAS CAUSED WANTON DEATHS IN HISTORY OF MAN. WE ARE ALWAYS REACTING AGAINST OUR INTELLECT.

I cant forget a particular crises in Kaduna in which alot of Innocent people lost their lives. It happened during the beauty pagent once hosted by Nigeria which in a news paper a journalist attributed Prophet Muhammad with the pagent.

HELL BROKE LOSE. THEIR WAS WANTON KILLINGS OF INNOCENT LIVES BY MUSLIMS. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WRITINGS IS STILL ALIVE TILL DATE AND MAY EVEN BECOME A MUSLIM TOMORROW.

It is so easy to incite DOGMATIC people against this man and to his death by those HYPOCRITES 'MEN OF GOD'.

Let us all remember that GOD is not UNJUST. All those innocent lives will be accounted for.

Yes he lied. Jesus was well educated go do research. Meanwhile Jesus didn't enjoy any luxury e.g phones and cars.why do they ( APC) use those thing. If it had been prophet Mohammed this was said of you will have different opinion here and I can guess what it will be.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Plaintainboy: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2017
goodnews777:
Jesus parents forgot him in the temple whilst he was learning and asking question with doctors of the law. It's mohammed that did not go to school . Notice how APC is afraid to mention Mohammed . Dumb people promoting mediocrity, ignorance ,illiteracy and stupidity .

Oga don't kill yourself in defence of fictional characters, nah story book, get it outta yah coconut head.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by iamdynamite(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2017
but fayose also gave a carpenter a political appointment and heaven didnt fall.....though the man should have shut up instead of mentioning our lords name.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Shafiiimran99: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Na big deal...dos hu go to school what have they done...is not to steal and tell stealin is not corruption
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by damosky12(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2017
WORDWORLD:

YET YOUR COUNTRY IS VERY UNLIKE THE PRINCE OF PEACE. A RELIGIOUSLY HYPOCRITICAL NATION.

Be sure that if Jesus should appear today, Nigerians will be on his left hand side. CONDEMNED!!!

Wao! Lol. It's nice to be speaking with you; His PA. It takes someone who works in the same office with Jesus to be able to tell who will or won't appear at HIS "left hand side". Shio. grin
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2017
amazon14:

Yes he lied. Jesus was well educated go do research. Meanwhile Jesus didn't enjoy any luxury e.g phones and cars.why do they ( APC) use those thing. If it had been prophet Mohammed this was said you will have different opinion here and I can. Guess what it will be

Everyone on this planet is educated. But not everyone went to school. If you say Jesus had education on CARPENTRY, according to the Bible there is no argument.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Plaintainboy: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
ryom:
Jesus was officially called a Rabbi. To become a Rabbi in Israel required study equivalent to a PhD.

You seem to be a Rabbit too. PhD koor LBs ni. Liar!
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Plaintainboy: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2017
iamdynamite:
but fayose also gave a carpenter a political appointment and heaven didnt fall.....though the man should have shut up instead of mentioning our lords name.

Your Lord you mean?
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by darlenese(f): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Mumu!!!

Go and read the bible again !!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by iamdynamite(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2017
Plaintainboy:

Your Lord you mean?
he is my lord and your lord,take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by jbhill(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
GUY DONT WRITE FOR D SAKE OF OPINION,THIS MAN COULD AV SAID MUHAMMED OR EVEN BUHARI DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL AND SEE IF HE RETAINS HIS JOB TOMORROW,RUBBISH,NIGERIA IS A SEASON FILM.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
damosky12:

Wao! Lol. It's nice to be speaking with you; His PA. It takes someone who works in the same office with Jesus to be able to tell who will or won't appear at HIS "left hand side". Shio. grin

My point is this: We should try to practice what we preach. NIGERIA and NIGERIANS are so DEEP in HYPOCRISY.

The wife of Adeboye once made a statement. She said, the kind of CORRUPTION going on in the church is more than what goes on in government offices.

All that is needed in Nigeria is just change in character. LET US EMBRACE SINCERITY.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Lilimax(f): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Stevoohlicent:
was Jesus Christ a governor
Yes he is!
For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations. (Psalm 22:28)
smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Lilimax(f): 11:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Plaintainboy:

You seem to be a Rabbit too. PhD koor LBs ni. Liar!
See painment embarassed
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Plaintainboy: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
iamdynamite:

Lol....You are his slave no doubt, but his just another character..like Tom and Jerry to me.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by olowobaba10: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2017
APC AND THEIR CHEAP PROPAGANDA , WE WILL GIVE ACCOUNT OF EVERY CARELESS WORD WE SAY !

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by eniwhy: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Being a good leader does not determine by academic education, its an inbuilt.
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/03/even-jesus-christ-did-not-go-to-school.html

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by DjAduba(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Jesus went to school.

Tis mohammed that didn't go..
I need to know more, I mean the Name of the schools he attended and dates respectively. pls.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by sekundosekundo: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
This is unacceptable, comparing an ordinary man with Prophet Issa " Jesus Christ " PBUH. We need to be watchful of our utterance. May Allah SWT forgives the people behind the ridiculous statement.

The first time you shocked me by saying something reasonable. #10 naira groundnut awaits you on my arrival to Nigeria. Sarrki my friend take note.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by OlujobaSamuel: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Ikio:
Did u read ur bible at all?
you mean u dey search for amodu azikiwe awolowo university for ur own bible? no wahala, u no wrong, school in nigeria na the one wey give certificate not impact knowledge
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Shafiiimran99: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2017
iamdynamite:
but he callde himself servant of Allah in bible
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Myde4naija(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2017
Heavance:
You can imagine what they are comparing....
Jesus lived in what year? and this person seem to use that as an excuse, mehn, this is disgraceful.
so you think people are illetrate in Jesus era? You are joking Paul the Taurus was a scribe.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by madridguy(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin Why #10 groundnut boss? Why not Oil rig sir?

sekundosekundo:

The first time you shocked me by saying something reasonable. #10 naira groundnut awaits you on my arrival to Nigeria. Sarrki my friend take note.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by bid4rich(m): 11:33am On Mar 17, 2017
I have been in and out of Benue state to other states and I must tell you, Benue state is the worst state I ever see. Though they have food but not inexpensive. Their roads are in a sorry state. As am typing now, no project going on in the state.

How will a state move forward when the leader lack vision with precision.

Fulani herdsmen are killing your people and all you have to say is Pray.

Fayose is a prophet (in quote) yet he put measures on ground by passing bill, Till now, no attack has been heard since then.

Im sorry for this man called Ortom, he is an accidental governor
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by sekundosekundo: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Why #10 groundnut boss? Why not Oil rig sir?

Lolz, I don't want to corrupt you.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Please corrupt me boss, I want to have money in my safe like Andrew Yakubu tongue

sekundosekundo:

Lolz, I don't want to corrupt you.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by shammah1(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
And who is prophet Issa? If you don't have anything to say don't spew your religion bigotry here.
madridguy:
This is unacceptable, comparing an ordinary man with Prophet Issa " Jesus Christ " PBUH. We need to be watchful of our utterance. May Allah SWT forgives the people behind the ridiculous statement.

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by robosky02(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
very very stupid people

how there you compare this bunko with Jesus

where was he when his made were going to school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah / Northern Governors Beg Ortom Not To Abandon Forum Over Benue Killings / Lauretta Onochie Caught Lying On Twitter Over Nasarawa-Jos Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.