Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom (29235 Views)

Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Oyo APC Defends Ajimobi Over Allegation Of Imposition Of Candidate / Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by MrAdroit(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Bunch of idiots

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by madridguy(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Issa is Jesus Christ.

shammah1:
And who is prophet Issa? If you don't have anything to say don't spew your religion bigotry here.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by sekundosekundo: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
Please corrupt me boss, I want to have money in my safe like Andrew Yakubu tongue

Hahahahah.... PMB must hear this.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by madridguy(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
grin

sekundosekundo:

Hahahahah.... PMB must hear this.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by shammah1(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2017
No. Issa is Muhammed & not Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God
madridguy:
Issa is Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Owiii(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2017
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/03/even-jesus-christ-did-not-go-to-school.html

How dare they compare the commissioner lack if education with Jesus Christ. Receive sense Alfred
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by janvier27(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Funny comments. God bless nairalanders. There's never shortage of laughter. Now we're carried away with the religious angle and forgotten about the postdating and backdating.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Omenanwanta: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Jesus didn't go to school but He taught the National Assembly of the Jews, Pharisees, and Sadducees. He never had a car yet He was everywhere He wanted. He's never a doctor yet He healed all that came His way.

So what nonsense is that man saying?

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Sunmolar(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Jesus was listening and hearing the teachers of the law before he began his ministry. Which school are you expecting him to go? Pls stop this...
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Owiii(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
This is unacceptable, comparing an ordinary man with Prophet Issa " Jesus Christ " PBUH. We need to be watchful of our utterance. May Allah SWT forgives the people behind the ridiculous statement.
My friend Jesus Christ is not a prophet. He is the only son of the living God. Never in your life call Jesus Christ a prophet. Come to him and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by madridguy(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2017
Jesus Christ is a prophet.

Owiii:

My friend Jesus Christ is not a prophet. He is the only son of the living God. Never in your life call Jesus Christ a prophet. Come to him and have peace.

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

you mean u dey search for amodu azikiwe awolowo university for ur own bible? no wahala, u no wrong, school in nigeria na the one wey give certificate not impact knowledge
u mean thesame school in Nigeria u got ur certificate?
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by SalamRushdie: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
But the governor also used the same funny route to bag all his academic qualifications
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by bart10: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
What a sad comment...complete blasphemy!
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by iamdynamite(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
but he callde himself servant of Allah in bible
show me the particular verse and chapter were he said that.

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by kogirodent: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Raziii:
The same way Buhari said Ministers are not important. Wehdone sir. We are watching una from a high places.
I have an Uncle who was a regional manager or so for coca kola way back and only has primary skul cert. Its not a defence sha but a company will likely hire him over a fresh graduate.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by chiraqDemon(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jengem:
But jesus was in the temple from age 12

Apc and lies
grin
I like this ur reply
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by smileyoo: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Its like apc leadership are full of ignorant people. if jesus didn't go to school, how come he was able to read the scroll, as recorded in the bible?

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Leading by example...this is called visible and felt leadership and Amadioha magbuo any goat that says otherwise.

All sarcasm intended.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by chuksjuve(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is all I can say..

Nigerians!!!!!!! Behold your leaders

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by MrPresident1: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jesus Christ is the name of the nobility of ancient Israel. Jesus Christ is highly educated; the reference to Christ as the son of the carpenter is a code to show that Jesus descended from the line of the most noble, and the most educated.

Jesus is highly educated.

He is called 'Carpenter' to show his noble lineage

Please read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3269433/thought-jesus-carpenter-furniture-maker

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Kingspin(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
If it was the other prophet by now killing would have commissioned. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by EzeeYFB(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/03/even-jesus-christ-did-not-go-to-school.html

y is Dis guy behaving like Dis na
Fall my hand big time
Him no know say Jesus did go to school
Hw Jesus come dey deliver sermon for the synagogue citing the words of former prophets, u think say na anyhow person dey stand for synagogue dey teach?
Just common sense u no get.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by FactualSpeech: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
mykelmeezy:
tell them allah also didnt go to ileikewu

n watch how they get offended and violent up in that region

Just as Madridguy has said,it is totally unacceptable,and any sane person must condemn the statement.
Bigotry has eaten you up to make you less reasonable

In a quick reaction, the Acting Publicity Secrtary of the APC, Berger Alfred Emberga.

The governor and the ag. publicity Secretary that responded are both Christians so why not lambast the idiot who made such senseless statement. No,you won't cos he is a fellow Christian and you need the likes from gullible people like you.

Back to your statement,it is the height of senselessness to expect the All-Knowing to go to school,He has knowledge of all between the heavens and the earth.

Agree that some individuals may be senseless to take such up which they should be accountable for their deeds as individuals and not their religion,I believe your being anxious to comment has made you not to read the post but to make such comment hurriedly.

Note:The appointment should not be since the appointee has failed integrity test,the statement by APC is blasphemous and should be retracted,it was made by your fellow Christian so don't switch the topic and start calling for another person's head,try to be objective and reasonable next time.

I am sure the likes of you supported Fayose when he appointed a Carpenter without any certificate but rush here to crucify someone else doing same.
Stop the hypocrisy bro,it's 21st century
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by froshsteve(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cry angry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by higherpower: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's always very wrong to compare any man with our Lord n Saviour JESUS CHRIST. Am also not angry to see any man rise to a point of glory or authority. Destiny of everyone doesn't tie to whatever qualifications. When a man's time comes, nothing matters anymore. My dear father told me that futunes may be suppressed by human agents but DESTINY can not be altered.

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by 18SNVL: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by isnovic(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jesus was the word, the subject of all studies.

Jesus himself was a student as early as 6, a teacher of the law before he was 30. As elucidated by the scripture and if you decide to read some works by Rabbis you will know that he was a student of the Law back then by Jewish customs....

Did you not read often times Jesus would say, "Is it not written in the books" or "surely I say unto " or " it is written....like his temptation in the wilderness after 40days n Night fast"

This toxic entity should be castrated.

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Haddock(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
This is unacceptable, comparing an ordinary man with Prophet Issa " Jesus Christ " PBUH. We need to be watchful of our utterance. May Allah SWT forgives the people behind the ridiculous statement.

Please, He didn't mention your prophet issa, he mentioned Jesus and the analogy was bad enough comparing the responsibilities and time of the two.

No need to twist it to Islamic angle, please.

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Haddock(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Jesus went to school.
Tis mohammed that didn't go..
grin grin grin Very funny grin
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Heavance(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Myde4naija:
so you think people are illetrate in Jesus era? You are joking Paul the Taurus was a scribe.
I didn't say they were illiterates, what I meant is different from how you understood it.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by tonio2wo: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Apc! Jesus Christ did not hold any political post. And he went to school!

Islamic demonic party! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Subsidy Palliative: FG To Pay N5,000 To 10m Households For 6 Months / Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.