Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom (29219 Views)

Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Oyo APC Defends Ajimobi Over Allegation Of Imposition Of Candidate / Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by akigbemaru: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
No secondary school certificate for commissioner.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
This is unacceptable, comparing an ordinary man with Prophet Issa " Jesus Christ " PBUH. We need to be watchful of our utterance. May Allah SWT forgives the people behind the ridiculous statement.

Jesus is God
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by aniblue(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
How come he was able to read the laws, scrolls and scriptures? How was he able to teach and interpret the scriptures at the age of twelve in the temple?

Cos he quoted several statement saying "it is written"....

I'm sorry for the person that made this comparison.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Capital NO.

Pidgin2:

Jesus is God
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
Jesus Christ is a prophet.
Jesus is God almighty
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
That is incorrect. Please read your bible very well.

Pidgin2:

Jesus is God almighty
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
Capital NO.

Who cares what you think, Jesus is the Lord most high, the God almighty, creator of heaven and earth, Jesus is the great I Am, I bow before Him in worship and adoration, Jesus my Savior, I bow before His throne Lord Jesus Christ, my King.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by mykelmeezy: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrIcredible:

Don't be such a demented dolt. Just say, did God go to school?
ewu osu
FactualSpeech:

Just as Madridguy has said,it is totally unacceptable,and any sane person must condemn the statement.
Bigotry has eaten you up to make you less reasonable

In a quick reaction, the Acting Publicity Secrtary of the APC, Berger Alfred Emberga.

The governor and the ag. publicity Secretary that responded are both Christians so why not lambast the idiot who made such senseless statement. No,you won't cos he is a fellow Christian and you need the likes from gullible people like you.

Back to your statement,it is the height of senselessness to expect the All-Knowing to go to school,He has knowledge of all between the heavens and the earth.

Agree that some individuals may be senseless to take such up which they should be accountable for their deeds as individuals and not their religion,I believe your being anxious to comment has made you not to read the post but to make such comment hurriedly.

Note:The appointment should not be since the appointee has failed integrity test,the statement by APC is blasphemous and should be retracted,it was made by your fellow Christian so don't switch the topic and start calling for another person's head,try to be objective and reasonable next time.

I am sure the likes of you supported Fayose when he appointed a Carpenter without any certificate but rush here to crucify someone else doing same.
Stop the hypocrisy bro,it's 21st century

sorry about your irrelevance

its not my fault

a sane mind would have understood my point was pointing out how tolerant Christians are compared to muslim folks

so basically rather than looking at it with the view of my trying to instigate religious war...look at it as me saying muslims should learn to be more tolerant
oladoja1:

Mr know all, their is difference btw the creator, Jesus and Muhammad. get well soon sir
FactualSpeech:

Just as Madridguy has said,it is totally unacceptable,and any sane person must condemn the statement.
Bigotry has eaten you up to make you less reasonable

In a quick reaction, the Acting Publicity Secrtary of the APC, Berger Alfred Emberga.

The governor and the ag. publicity Secretary that responded are both Christians so why not lambast the idiot who made such senseless statement. No,you won't cos he is a fellow Christian and you need the likes from gullible people like you.

Back to your statement,it is the height of senselessness to expect the All-Knowing to go to school,He has knowledge of all between the heavens and the earth.

Agree that some individuals may be senseless to take such up which they should be accountable for their deeds as individuals and not their religion,I believe your being anxious to comment has made you not to read the post but to make such comment hurriedly.

Note:The appointment should not be since the appointee has failed integrity test,the statement by APC is blasphemous and should be retracted,it was made by your fellow Christian so don't switch the topic and start calling for another person's head,try to be objective and reasonable next time.

I am sure the likes of you supported Fayose when he appointed a Carpenter without any certificate but rush here to crucify someone else doing same.
Stop the hypocrisy bro,it's 21st century

its not my fault

a sane mind would have understood my point was pointing out how tolerant Christians are compared to muslim folks

so basically rather than looking at it with the view of me trying to instigate religious war...look at it as me saying muslims should learn to be more tolerant

1 Like

Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by omolami: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
It is foolish to be comparing Jesus with man.Better compared to the nigerian leader whom we know has same. That is why nigeria never move forward. The level of education of our leaders is affecting us
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Owiii(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
Jesus Christ is a prophet.

Jesus is never a prophet and will never be a prophet. It was the prophets that foretold his coming so he is more than a prophet. I know you're a muslim that why you're referring to the Almighty Jesus as a prophet. He is never a prophet but the son of the most high God.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by MrIcredible: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
mykelmeezy:
tell them allah also didnt go to ileikewu

n watch how they get offended and violent up in that region
Don't be such a demented dolt. Just say, did God go to school?
ewu osu
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by oladoja1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
mykelmeezy:
tell them allah also didnt go to ileikewu

n watch how they get offended and violent up in that region
Mr know all, their is difference btw the creator, Jesus and Muhammad. get well soon sir
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Dare2Try(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
It appear that this man has nothing left in his upstairs
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by cobsol(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
This is unacceptable, comparing an ordinary man with Prophet Issa " Jesus Christ " PBUH. We need to be watchful of our utterance. May Allah SWT forgives the people behind the ridiculous statement.

Getout here ... who tell you say Jesus the son of the living God, the third person in the trinity, which consist of God the father, God the son (Jesus) and God the holy spirit is a prophet.

Jesus is God
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by oruma19: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
madridguy:
Now u have the right reaction from a Muslim. Shame on "us" the Christians who do not hold this Jesus sacred. The Muslim man is telling u why u shuld never joke with a revered Prophet ISSA. (Jesus Christ) PBUH. I shame for us the Christians. It's a supposed Christian that made the statement. Shm!!!!
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by oruma19: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
cobsol:

Getout here ... who tell you say Jesus the son of the living God, the third person in the trinity, which consist of God the father, God the son (Jesus) and God the holy spirit is a prophet.

Jesus is God
u too Sharap! Jesus was also a Prophet. He was "everything" that brought salvation to mankind. The Muslim man is right.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by oruma19: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
yaqq:
if not for buhari/apc tsunami who ll ever vote for ortom? one of d worst governor Nigeria will ever had! a governor that commission billboard
God put him there. To prove to mankind that He alone is God. There's this story that Ortom was in PDP as the former governor. He wanted to contest for governorship and the sitting Governor "Suswan" told him that even if God supports him he cannot be Governor. The man took the challenge and defected to the APC, now God has proven that He alone is God. How e be now? Today Suswan who Dared God is running elta skelter from efcc. Morale of the story, no matter who we become, don't think it's by our power. God allowed it.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Henrichemeka(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Its a pure lie. Jesus went to school, and he studied law. Study the life of Jesus when he was on earth and see for yourself.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by oyejideogunjumo: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/03/even-jesus-christ-did-not-go-to-school.html

Religion is a very sensitive issue and Sacred names associated with each religion should be accorded respect .
The governor can sight mortals home and abroad who never had formal education bt excelled in life of rather than any religious personality that may fuel discord
Agreed that it is only in Nigeria we lay emphasy on paper qualification. Most I'd not all inventors we are enjoying there discoveries today never had formal education.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by mikolo80: 2:48am On Mar 18, 2017
freeze001:
The man is an idiot. Jesus did not drive cars so why is he driving cars now? Does the Bible not enjoin everyone to seek knowledge and study to show oneself approved? Why do we like to make jest of what we should hold sacred?

The kind of touts APC breeds ehn! Just shows what they're made of. The Governor has a masters degree holder running his private company but brings a poorly lettered fellow to head a public office over more qualified persons...how can such a state move forward?
what is the qualification for commissioner that you know? do you even know what auscultation means?
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by mikolo80: 2:49am On Mar 18, 2017
petrov10:
this is a spit on the face to all the job seeking graduate in benue and Nigeria at large

if that dolt can appoint an illiterate commissioner
and another illiterate is leading Nigeria
hmm what's the point killing yaseleves in night class, reading when an ortom can appoint a road side vulcanizer to become a commissioner
how is it a spot in their face. is it the governor's faulty that they're so dumb as not to join politics with all the degree they have
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by mikolo80: 2:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Emjay1310:
These people did not tell us if the man nominated is a farmer, mechanic or a bus driver. When appointing a person, you don't look at his academic qualifications alone, you also consider his leadership skills and his track records.
After all, most politicians did not study political science and so they are just political heads in a ministry, the main brains in the office are the perm-sec(accounting officers) and directors.
your trying to reason with dummies
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by viqtor(m): 3:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Foolish clueless tiv
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by petrov10: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2017
mikolo80:
how is it a spot in their face. is it the governor's faulty that they're so dumb as not to join politics with all the degree they have
must u qoute or ure trying to tell me there is no bsc holder who is a politician in that state? abeg nor quote me again o
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by FactualSpeech: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
mykelmeezy:

its not my fault

so basically rather than looking at it with the view of my trying to instigate religious war...look at it as me saying muslims should learn to be more tolerant

its not my fault

so basically rather than looking at it with the view of me trying to instigate religious war...look at it as me saying muslims should learn to be more tolerant

Lwkmd....thank God you are back to your senses.
the reset button worked
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by iJhoe(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
I undubitably don't want to be radically contrastive with all these APCshits. How on earth would u appoint a stark illiterate as a commissioner. well, that's what u get when a staunchest mole of human skin like our abled president whose body Language is a common furs to all who seriously commend inadequacies. at least, politthiefcians should learn to appoint technical know-hows where necessary until then, nothing will work.

CAN THEY GET THAT?
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by mytym(m): 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Heavance:
You can imagine what they are comparing....
Jesus lived in what year? and this person seem to use that as an excuse, mehn, this is disgraceful.

Don't mind them, besides Jesus was not called "Rabbi" just for fun.

He was full of understanding and his knowledge can only be described in superlative terms. The Pharisees and Saducees alike were awed at his depth of wisdom.

He was teaching them deep things and rightly dividing the Mosaic law with impeccable aptitude even as a youngster.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2017
Senseless.

Jesus Christ was however born of a Virgin as the story goes because it was required of him. Secondly, you think Jesus needed school? Thirdly, Jesus even read,argued and discussed scrolls with the scribes and Pharisees and Teachers of the Law. The Bible does not give account about lot information about Christ. Jesus Christ fultlfilled the requirements of a Messiah as described in the Old Testament.

Today we require a basic and constitutionally acceptable level of education for Political Office Holders.. Please all politicians must fulfill these conditions.
Re: 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom by mikolo80: 1:31am On Mar 19, 2017
petrov10:
must u qoute or ure trying to tell me there is no bsc holder who is a politician in that state? abeg nor quote me again o
is popularity by bsc.
is loyalty by degree

all you ppl that have never participated in politics will come here and be talking nonsense. how will you like it if you support someone through thick and thin then when he wins he now goes to pick someone else who was sleeping safely in his wife's bress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) / Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears / Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.