Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) (1761 Views)

Nokia X6 android Is Out!!! - See Specs, Price And Review(incredible Value) / Telegram Messenger Introduces Passport / I Tried The "No Screenshot" Feature In Telegram Messenger, See What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Maxtermind(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Since is started using the app I have realised how unsecure whatsapp is.. The group allows 5000 members.. Pinned message and more. You can even run A platform on it..

Like this that people earn from

https:///RMF_Orders

It's good to join the channel above.. They will teach you everything about telegram and how to generate funds every week
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by spoilerx: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Maxtermind:
Since is started using the app I have realised how unsecure whatsapp is.. The group allows 5000 members.. Pinned message and more. You can even run A platform on it..

It's good to join the channel above.. They will teach you everything about telegram and how to generate funds every week

if u are really concerned about security then u should use signal app.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Join at your own peril. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
spoilerx:

if u are really concerned about security then u should use signal app.
Telegram is the first messaging app to bring any encrypted form of messaging,read their faq,they confidently offered $300k to any one who could break their encryption
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by spoilerx: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Telegram is the first messaging app to bring any encrypted form of messaging,read their faq,they confidently offered $300k to any one who could break their encryption

Signal app is considered the best messaging app with regards privacy, their servers dont even store ur messages.
edward snowden even recommends it.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by 4peace(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
spoilerx:

Signal app is considered the best messaging app with regards privacy, their servers dont even store ur messages.
edward snowden even recommends it.

lol grin

And you want me believe that crap

1 Like

Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by spoilerx: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
4peace:

lol grin

And you want me believe that crap

They dont . the code is open source. u can go check yourself(assuming u know where to check).

A court ordered them to give details on certian users with regards an investigation.
All they could get were timestamps ie last time a user logged in.
they dont store ur data so they had nothing to get.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by 4peace(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
spoilerx:

They dont . the code is open source. u can go check yourself(assuming u know where to check).

A court ordered them to give details on certian users with regards an investigation.
All they could get were timestamps ie last time a user logged in.
they dont store ur data so they had nothing to get.

Dude nothing is secure on internet
Don't be surprise.when they come up with another story while signal is no more secure.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by spoilerx: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
4peace:

Don't be surprise.when they come up with another story while signal is no more secure.

by your logic , telegram too isn't secure.

https://medium.freecodecamp.com/why-i-asked-my-friends-to-stop-using-whatsapp-and-telegram-e93346b3c1f0?source=linkShare-3e929084a06f-1484162487
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by spoilerx: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2017
4peace:

Telegram isnt safe

http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/11/14237136/trump-leak-telegram-security-cracked-russia-encryption
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by lanre316: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2017
It's only a simpleton who will believe his messages are secure on on Whatsap or telegram. If you want to send a message you don't want any government to see don't use any online messaging app. Whatsapp will tell you your messages are secure but will track down criminals through messages they sent on Whatsap. If the government of Russia (in the case telegram) or government of USA (in the case of Whatsap) really demands to see your messages, they will see it.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by 4peace(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2017
lanre316:
It's only a simpleton who will believe his messages are secure on on Whatsap or telegram. If you want to send a message you don't want any government to see don't use any online messaging app. Whatsapp will tell you your messages are secure but will track down criminals through messages they sent on Whatsap. If the government of Russia (in the case telegram) or government of USA (in the case of Whatsap) really demands to see your messages, they will see it.

Thanks jare.The thread is not about telegram is most secure msg app rather OP is trying to advertise his group.
And some is busy argue signal is this that.
Google Allo,Whatsapp uses same encrypt as signal and snowden was telling the world is the only signal is secure.I see that as endorsement to get some people on board.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by 4peace(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2017
spoilerx:

by your logic , telegram too isn't secure.

https://medium.freecodecamp.com/why-i-asked-my-friends-to-stop-using-whatsapp-and-telegram-e93346b3c1f0?source=linkShare-3e929084a06f-1484162487

spoilerx:

Telegram isnt safe

http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/11/14237136/trump-leak-telegram-security-cracked-russia-encryption

Did I tell you telegram is safe?
Go back to my post and check.
I was just telling you nothing is safe on internet talkless messaging app.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by spoilerx: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Maxtermind:
<b>Since is started using the app I have realised how unsecure whatsapp is</b>.. The group allows 5000 members.. Pinned message and more. You can even run A platform on it..

you mentioned how unsecure whatsapp is
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=lanre316 post=52736501]It's only a simpleton who will believe his messages are secure on on Whatsap or telegram. If you want to send a message you don't want any government to see don't use any online messaging app. Whatsapp will tell you your messages are secure but will track down criminals through messages they sent on Whatsap. If the government of Russia (in the case telegram) or government of USA (in the case of Whatsap) really demands to see your messages, they will see it. [/quote
Telegram is more secure,read thier faq,also read their founders history on wikipedia Pavel durov and how he got kicked out of his social network vk over refusing to hand over user data to government agencies.Even terrorists (ISIS) use telegram because they know it is very secure.Internet security is actually achievable......your messages arent readable by telegram.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
lanre316:
[quote author=lanre316 post=52736501]
Telegram is more secure,read thier faq,also read their founders history on wikipedia Pavel durov and how he got kicked out of his social network vk over refusing to hand over user data to government agencies.Even terrorists (ISIS) use telegram because they know it is very secure.Internet security is actually achievable......your messages arent readable by telegram.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by spoilerx: 6:42am On Jan 23, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Thats a lie,confirmed to be fake dude

what is confirmed fake ?
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2017
spoilerx:

what is confirmed fake ?
The news about telegram and the russians as you said
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by spoilerx: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

The news about telegram and the russians as you said

no it isnt. their protocol has a back door . some security research firm proved it.
would send u a link soon.

there are already telegram exploit tools on github.
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
spoilerx:

no it isnt. their protocol has a back door . some security research firm proved it.
would send u a link soon.

there are already telegram exploit tools on github.
Its whatsapp that has backdoor
Re: Telegram Messenger For Android Is The Best (generates Funds) by investigator007: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
4peace:

U get head, dont trust to easily nothing is secure on the net, its too big to be completely secured.

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Moto G5S & Moto G5 Plus Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day / 16 Secret Codes For Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.